Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On reversing Gammas role in the disintegration of our minature society

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On reversing Gammas role in the disintegration of our minature society

As of this writing, the forums intellectual imput from Gamma quadra has degraded to a point of laughability. The forum is transforming into a miniature intellectual fascist state. The collective mind of the forum is imbalanced without proper Gamma. I do think if things are not quickly reversed a social collapse is imminent. That is right: the stupidity of gamma quadra, if left unaddressed, will actually kill the forum.
    It is our duty to reverse this happening before things spin too far out of control. For these reasons I suggest all of us Gammas (and particularly a few of us) take a deep breath, relax back, and take an honest look inside; and ask ourselves ...... "why are we such fucking idiots?"
    This is a complicated issue. At the heart of the problem, is Gammas maladapted tendency to overstate the importance of our own point of view while simultaneously understating the validity of any opposing points of view. This springs from gammas tendency towards reductionism. Everything is seen through the eyes of a single point of view; and this point of view is a greater point of view (which is the collective mind Ni). This works out fine, & this greater point of view is actually one of Gammas greatest strengths, *unless this greater point of view also happens to be a ~point of view which sucks ass and is completely wrong~. This is what has happened on this forum - in terms of socionics, the gammas on here absolutely do not know what the fuck they are talking about. They are terrible at typing people. They cannot identify the role of functions properly. Most of them don't know the proper definitions of functions.
    In order to reverse this problem, two general things have to happen. First, Gamma must, for the preservation of our society, set aside their mental arrogance and recognize their Ni framework of understanding for socionics is flawed. Then, Gamma must re-evaluate this fundamental framework and come to re-evaluate "how the fuck socionics works".
    Breaking this down into specific steps, the following needs to happen:
    1: Niffweed needs to get layed. I believe it is impossible to re-educate Niffweed until he does infact get layed. This would help to ease his mental arrogance and open his mind up to receiving new objects of information. Niffweed is central to the social structure of these misinformed Gammas. He is also Ni dominant. A recalibration of his Ni is the necessary first step for Gammas re-education.
    2: Joy needs to have someone who is competent in socionics ~personally train her~... ~intensely~, on how the functions work. As of right now, she has a bullet statement oriented understanding of the functions, where a function is identified as literally a "happening of events in reality". The problem with this perspective on the functions, is it renders it impossible to understand relativity between functions. This results in a massive confusion in labeling whether, for example, something is "Ti creative or Ti demonstrative or Ti dual seeking". Ti is simply observed as a happening in reality, and then its relevance to other functions is labled completely arbitrarily based on and confused with happenings of exertion, & previous skewed subjective impressions / misinterpretations of material she has read. You can very clearly observe this phenomenon in almost every socionics related post she makes.
    Again, it's a big knot which needs untangling, and I think only a two person team consisting of a properly educated LII or ILI, working closely with an ESI playing a supporting role, possibly granting psychosexual stimulation in reward for learning, would be up to the task.
    3: Expat and Implied both have Joys problem as well. However, their arrogance is overwhelming, & this renders retraining them impossible. They also have a less elaborate set of reasonings justifying their misinformation. For this reason, there is very little to work with on them. The best solution I see is for everyone on the forum to make it a definitive goal to ignore the intellectual musings of Expat and Implied, similar to how you may cut off a breast which is inflicted with cancer .. we must do this so the forum may live on.
    4: Gamma SFs need to play a supporting sexual role of reward and punishment in this process. Gamma SFs such as khamelion, allie, and liveandletlive need to be re-educated on the truth about socionics personally by either Phaedrus or myself, with Java, Flame, and HostageChild possibly acting as aids. They then need to reward intelligent behavior on the forum by giving Gamma NTs (particularly niffweed) attention for making sense.
    This may seem drastic, but it is the only way I can see of saving the forum.
    Anyone who is interested in helping out in the Gamma revolution, whisper me. Help from any quadra is definitely welcome. We must all come together to hold back the tides of stupidity crippling our way of life. I will be working behind the scenes as the leader of this movement. Any information you give me will be kept confidential. I may have a mission for you. If you are interested, again, whisper me. ~You can make a difference~. Together I do believe we can stop this catastrophe before it gets too out of hand.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 09-02-2008 at 10:43 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a better solution. All the Gamma SFs should have sex with me, the Gamma NT God of Everything. From this union, a new Evolved Humanity will result.

The rest of humanity will keep on reproducing, acting as Slaves for us Superior Beings.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crazedrat is not Gamma.

FDG is not ENTj.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought about it, but in the end decided not to include you on the list of people whos minds need reformation. this is because your opinion is completely lacking in substance, and as such generally goes ignored, as you once again have demonstrated for us all

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    i thought about it, but in the end decided not to include you on the list of people whos minds need reformation. this is because your opinion is completely lacking in substance, as you once again have demonstrated for us all
    So you agree with my suggestion?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what you quoted was intended for discodumbass. I think that can be your private mission, FDG. You will need to contact the various Gamma SFs and try and set that up. I am delegating that responsibility to you. The Gamma SFs do have a role in the quadra, after all. Be sure to update me on any changes in mission status via PM.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 09-02-2008 at 07:51 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMFAO....LOLOLOL
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought about it, but in the end decided not to include you on the list of people whos minds need reformation. this is because your opinion is completely lacking in substance, and as such generally goes ignored, as you once again have demonstrated for us all
    Nice pretend Se.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

::eyebrow raise::
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hot manifesto bro.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy shit. thank you for my new sigline.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought i heard a bird chirping somewhere but that's impossible. there are no windows nearby, and the birds generally aren't out as much this time of year. hmm...
    well anyway, ill just keep on singing.

ya say you want a revolution, baby? ah well, ya know... we all want to change the world. (yeah we do).
    you tell me it's the institution? well ... ya know, yeah we all do want to change the world.
    but if you want money for people with minds that can't type ~...
    well all i can tell ya is honey you'll have some gripes, yeah

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, it's a big knot which needs untangling, and I think only a two person team consisting of a properly educated LII or ILI, working closely with an ESI playing a supporting role, possibly granting psychosexual stimulation in reward for learning, would be up to the task.
    4: Gamma SFs need to play a supporting sexual role of reward and punishment in this process. Gamma SFs such as khamelion, allie, and liveandletlive need to be re-educated on the truth about socionics personally by either Phaedrus or myself, with Java, Flame, and HostageChild possibly acting as aids. They then need to reward intelligent behavior on the forum by giving Gamma NTs (particularly niffweed) attention for making sense.
    wtf lol
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    wtf lol
    Your infinite stupidity is certainly not funny.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Your infinite stupidity is certainly not funny
    Not everyone's stupidity can be as humorous as yours.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hah! nice....
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course not. I didn't say that either. I said that your stupidity is not humorous. That is a logical difference that your brain probably cannot process.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course not. I didn't say that either. I said that your stupidity is not humorous. That is a logical difference that your brain probably cannot process.
    I never said that you said that. Are you incapable of reading a sentence correctly? I merely pointed out that your stupidity is much more humorous than mine. This was not to defend my own intelligence nor excuse it, but to compare the hilarity of it to the effect yours has on me. That is the logical difference that unfortunately your brain was unable to process.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said that you said that. Are you incapable of reading a sentence correctly? I merely pointed out that your stupidity is much more humorous than mine. This was not to defend my own intelligence nor excuse it, but to compare the hilarity of it to the effect yours has on me. That is the logical difference that unfortunately your brain was unable to process.
    This is an objective fact, Allie: You are an evil person. What are you going to do about it?

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an objective fact, Allie: You are an evil person. What are you going to do about it?
    I'm going to eat your mother.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest that you eat him instead. He's completely useless.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. Now we know what kind of person you are.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. Now we know what kind of person you are.
    You are what you eat.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rotfl, this exchange is fantastic

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as you can see above, the forum has already begun disintegrating.
    do you think this thread is a joke?
    We're losing our gamma SFs. they're no longer sexually supportive of the NTs, but instead overtly aggressive. Niffweed was just the beginning. if the gamma SFs were to withdraw sexual favor from the NTs, imagine what effect this would have. No longer kept at bay by subtle insinuations and flirtations, gamma NTs will crack under the pressure of their complete starvation. A meltdown the likes of which we've never seen is at hand.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    rotfl, this exchange is fantastic
    Good. Now we know Jung was an ISTj.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

as you can see above, the forum has already begun disintegrating.
    You are so right, I think my Submit Reply button just fell off. No wait here it is.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As of this writing, the forums intellectual imput from Gamma quadra has degraded to a point of laughability. The forum is transforming into a miniature intellectual fascist state. The collective mind of the forum is imbalanced without proper Gamma. I do think if things are not quickly reversed a social collapse is imminent. That is right: the stupidity of gamma quadra, if left unaddressed, will actually kill the forum.
    It is our duty to reverse this happening before things spin too far out of control. For these reasons I suggest all of us Gammas (and particularly a few of us) take a deep breath, relax back, and take an honest look inside; and ask ourselves ...... "why are we such fucking idiots?"
    This is a complicated issue. At the heart of the problem, is Gammas maladapted tendency to overstate the importance of our own point of view while simultaneously understating the validity of any opposing points of view. This springs from gammas tendency towards reductionism. Everything is seen through the eyes of a single point of view; and this point of view is a greater point of view (which is the collective mind Ni). This works out fine, & this greater point of view is actually one of Gammas greatest strengths, *unless this greater point of view also happens to be a ~point of view which sucks ass and is completely wrong~. This is what has happened on this forum - in terms of socionics, the gammas on here absolutely do not know what the fuck they are talking about. They are terrible at typing people. They cannot identify the role of functions properly. Most of them don't know the proper definitions of functions.
    In order to reverse this problem, two general things have to happen. First, Gamma must, for the preservation of our society, set aside their mental arrogance and recognize their Ni framework of understanding for socionics is flawed. Then, Gamma must re-evaluate this fundamental framework and come to re-evaluate "how the fuck socionics works".
    Breaking this down into specific steps, the following needs to happen:
    1: Niffweed needs to get layed. I believe it is impossible to re-educate Niffweed until he does infact get layed. This would help to ease his mental arrogance and open his mind up to receiving new objects of information. Niffweed is central to the social structure of these misinformed Gammas. He is also Ni dominant. A recalibration of his Ni is the necessary first step for Gammas re-education.
    2: Joy needs to have someone who is competent in socionics ~personally train her~... ~intensely~, on how the functions work. As of right now, she has a bullet statement oriented understanding of the functions, where a function is identified as literally a "happening of events in reality". The problem with this perspective on the functions, is it renders it impossible to understand relativity between functions. This results in a massive confusion in labeling whether, for example, something is "Ti creative or Ti demonstrative or Ti dual seeking". Ti is simply observed as a happening in reality, and then its relevance to other functions is labled completely arbitrarily based on and confused with happenings of exertion, & previous skewed subjective impressions / misinterpretations of material she has read. You can very clearly observe this phenomenon in almost every socionics related post she makes.
    3: Expat and Implied both have Joys problem as well. However, their arrogance is overwhelming, & this renders retraining them impossible. They also have a less elaborate set of reasonings justifying their misinformation. For this reason, there is very little to work with on them. The best solution I see is for everyone on the forum to make it a definitive goal to ignore the intellectual musings of Expat and Implied, similar to how you may cut off a breast which is inflicted with cancer .. we must do this so the forum may live on.
    Anyone who is interested in helping out in the Gamma revolution, whisper me. Help from any quadra is definitely welcome. We must all come together to hold back the tides of stupidity crippling our way of life. I will be working behind the scenes as the leader of this movement. Any information you give me will be kept confidential. I may have a mission for you. If you are interested, again, whisper me. ~You can make a difference~. Together I do believe we can stop this catastrophe before it gets too out of hand.
    You're a fucking miniature Pol Pot, you fucking fascist.

Spell "laid" right.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    You're a fucking miniature Pol Pot, you fucking fascist.

Spelt "laid" right.
    lmfao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus Christ; I just read it again. God, you're a fucking prick, you really are. Suck my dick.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    lmfao
    I know, I just had to change that. Typo, honestly!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you seem to be hopeless

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did someone say Gamma SF sexual punishment of Gamma NT? Because I'm like..... totally into that shit, lol

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    Did someone say Gamma SF sexual punishment of Gamma NT? Because I'm like..... totally into that shit, lol
    Me too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Score!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread reminds me of those by tcaudilllg. It's only more humorous.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Score!
    Sweet!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Me too.
    AGGRESSORZ 4EVAZ Y2K8

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Me too.
    Joy been a naughty girl then?

Banned