Thread: Recognizing INTj

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj exaggerate their voices in a way I doubt INTps would. My dad tells a lot of stories, and the way he tells them, he is clearly trying to Fe it up, but he isn't good at it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by esper
    That is when I remembered an idea I had entertained, that a is like a crossed with a .
    Interesting comparison. I have thought of that before in passing. You know what they say about Se PoLR? That it is not the absence of aggression, but the lack of control? Yep, INTj can go into rages, I've seen my dad do it xD. I don't think INTp would do that at all. I have observed Se seeking in INFp and niffweed. They seem to be obstinate on purpose when they see fit.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my LII friend sometimes buys a lot of fancy food but then he has no problem throwing it away when he's full. (which is painful for me to see)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esper View Post
    That doesn't seem like it would be appealing to one who is seeking a homeostatic internal status.
    I think everyone can appreciate good food. Maybe they like to indulge sometimes. Do you never like to indulge?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've done the food thing many times. So has my LII mother. It's definitely a characteristic LII thing.

Being LII is tough. LIIs in general are tough people, because when they can't find the Fe they don't know where to go to find the acceptance they need. These periods are "long winter" epochs in LII life. My mother is going through one right now, and I have been through them in the past. Times of famine, times of plenty. And when there is plenty, you have every incentive to live it up then and there, because you never can tell when the next Fe debacle will begin.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I remember the time in my youth when I was left abandoned with only the clothes on my back and a pocket watch in coldest Siberia one February. It's surprising how far you can travel from the proceeds of selling a shirt and a silver plated watch. The food wasn't too good though, and there were many days on the steppes when I had no food at all.