Thread: Jensen Ackles

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jensen Ackles

He is one of the few actors or celebrities whom I find likeable.

Quotes
    Jensen: What I enjoy most is travelling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very grateful that acting allows me so many interesting and fulfilling ones.

Jensen: (Any regrets about not going to college) Right now, no, because I feel as though I got a very interesting "life college." I moved out to this huge city all by myself. I had to grow up quickly. I learned a lot of things about the real world that my friends are just learning. Also, I started reading the dictionary and books about college education — I was teaching myself what my friends were learning in class. And it worked out — I would come home and talk to them about stuff that they hadn't even learned yet.

Jensen: (on what he likes in a woman) Me and my buddies say, 'Someone who gets it.' Gets sarcasm, gets high-brow humor. Ultimately, someone who you can pal around with and also be intimate with. Someone who can laugh at your jokes--it may sound cheesy, but someone who can be your best friend as well as your lover.

Jensen: (On the glitz and glamor of Hollywood) Yeah, I'm just not into all of that. I see all the red carpet paparazzi stuff and I'm like, "Really? Do I have to?!" I like to work and I know that's part of the job. But you kind of take it in stride.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR2gwkBn9JI[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9emCpf1WdNQ[/ame]

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there no one interested in him as well?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

Not a fan.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.