Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Random post from esfj

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Random post from esfj

    Im pretty sure I am settling on esfj for my type. Lately I have been indulging in as much alpha entertaintment as possible to rise my quadra spirits, such as the talking heads , death cab for cutie and mitch hedberg. Any intjs out there want to chat? I believe that I have had limited dual interaction in my lifetime.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like long walks on the beach and snuggling.

  3. #3
    Darkstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol your a lycky bitch

  4. #4
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i wish in reality people weren't afraid to show their true sides to one another
    INTp

  5. #5
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone5605 View Post
    Im pretty sure I am settling on esfj for my type. Lately I have been indulging in as much alpha entertaintment as possible to rise my quadra spirits, such as the talking heads , death cab for cutie and mitch hedberg. Any intjs out there want to chat? I believe that I have had limited dual interaction in my lifetime.
    Is that your reason for considering yourself ESFj? Have you done this all your life?

    I'm afraid I have never heard any of those bands. I am rather partial to Michael Card and Wayne Kirpatrick.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  6. #6
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Is that your reason for considering yourself ESFj? Have you done this all your life?

    I'm afraid I have never heard any of those bands. I am rather partial to Michael Card and Wayne Kirpatrick.
    you've never heard of the talking heads? *sigh* I must be getting really old....
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  7. #7
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    you've never heard of the talking heads? *sigh* I must be getting really old....

    yeah really lol.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If we're basing our type on the music above I'm not esfj...lol. I know those bands but don't care for any of them...lol.

  9. #9
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    you've never heard of the talking heads? *sigh* I must be getting really old....
    No, no; I've heard of the talking heads, I just haven't heard their music.

    Michael Card is an old guy.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  10. #10
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    No, no; I've heard of the talking heads, I just haven't heard their music.

    Michael Card is an old guy.
    well you may find yourself living in a shot gun shack
    you may find yourself in another part of the world
    you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
    and you may find yourself in a beautiful house
    with a beautiful wife
    and you may ask yourself well,
    how did I get here?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  11. #11
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Card
    You and me we use so very many clumsy words.
    The noise of what we often say is not worth being heard.
    When the Father's wisdom wanted to communicate His love,
    He spoke it in one final perfect Word.

    He spoke the incarnation, and then so was born a Son.
    His final word was Jesus, He needed no other one.
    Spoke flesh and blood so He could bleed and make a way Divine.
    And so was born a baby who would die to make it mine.

    And so the Father's fondest thought became flesh and blood.
    He spoke the living luminous word, at once His will was done.
    And so the transformation that in man had been unheard,
    Took place in God the Father as he spoke that final Word.

    And so the Light became alive and manna became Man.
    Eternity stepped into time so we could understand.
    He's a Catholic - some of his songs are meant for singing at mass. Still, it was the first music I liked, because it's something I can really think about.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  12. #12
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah I'm familiar with Michael Card. I didn't mean to imply that MC and TH were in the same category They're rather different. But anyway.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  13. #13
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    yeah I'm familiar with Michael Card. I didn't mean to imply that MC and TH were in the same category They're rather different. But anyway.
    Wow, someone else who's familiar with Michael Card! Seriously, I almost never meet people who know who he is.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  14. #14
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Wow, someone else who's familiar with Michael Card! Seriously, I almost never meet people who know who he is.
    *pops into the Alpha quadra without permission*

    Neat, this must mean tapes we don't have are still floating around out there. The library doesn't have any Micheal Card at all. By the way, I think I still have a tape in my room. Want it back?

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  15. #15
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    *pops into the Alpha quadra without permission*

    Neat, this must mean tapes we don't have are still floating around out there. The library doesn't have any Micheal Card at all. By the way, I think I still have a tape in my room. Want it back?
    Well, of course tapes we don't have are still floating around out there... Michael Card is still alive and making music.

    Sure, I'd like to listen to that tape again, if you're done with it.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Takes one to know one right INTP? I've met way too many INTPs that chameleon themselves constantly to appear that they are "with the group" or like socializing.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    i wish in reality people weren't afraid to show their true sides to one another

  17. #17

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so betterthandead are you applying that I may be intp?

    Anyways I said in another thread than I know believe I am entj, which I have doubts for that recently. Perhaps for now I will just assume that the results are inconclusive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •