Thread: Nutella and peanuts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nutella and peanuts

sooooooooooo good omg. I forgot/didn't have time to eat all day, and this is about the only food around but omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I'm not upset it happened, as this is like the best experience I've had in weeks. Man i'm goign to have a blood sugar crash before volleyball though lol. god WHY am I ruining this bliss? Just enjoy it. TY me. no thank YOU, me.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I finally discovered nutella a couple of weeks ago. My life will never be the same again...
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I eat sandwiches made with nutella on one side and peanut butter on the other.... Oh, and if you've never tried it... Nutella on an Eggo Waffle is insanely good shit...lol.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this keeps coming up

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    My life will never be the same again...
    At least it was a good life change... you coulda lost a thumb in a horrible accident with a potato peeler.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2
    lol, I finally discovered nutella a couple of weeks ago. My life will never be the same again...
    Yeah, I actually didn't find out about nutella until I had it in Amsterdam a few years back lol. I was describing what I had eaten to someone after I got back to the states and they were just like, "oh, that's nutella" and it was! I love new foods like that. It's probably why sushi is my favorite food: I didn't even experience it until mid or late teens, and there's no fast food sushi so it's always different for me, on top of being absolutely delicious. I tend to just get sick of stuff very quickly in general if I eat too much of it too often.

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    I eat sandwiches made with nutella on one side and peanut butter on the other.... Oh, and if you've never tried it... Nutella on an Eggo Waffle is insanely good shit...lol.
    That sounds so good. I usually put it on croissants but I don't have any of those right now. I do have sandwiches, eggos, and peanut butter though. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm uhhhh what

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should put some nutella in a croissant, then warm it up.

Or, smear a hot warm marshmellow with graham crackaers and nutella and You have yourself some sex candy
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'm boring but I like mine spread on a piece of bread. lol

I'll have to try your suggestions. Problem with having it in the house, though, is that I eat the whole jar like within a week.

but yeah, it's heaven. truly.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys realize i'm gonna have to buy a jar when I go home now, right?

...Fuck you Tim
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I guess I'm boring but I like mine spread on a piece of bread. lol

I'll have to try your suggestions. Problem with having it in the house, though, is that I eat the whole jar like within a week.

but yeah, it's heaven. truly.

+1 on the eating it rather quickly if I have it around.

What's funny, is that my roommate has an 8 yr old son and it's the one thing that I buy that I pretty much hide from him so he won't eat it. He can eat my cereal or my hotpockets... but don't you dare fucking touch my nutella...lol. *I keeeell you!*

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never tried Nutella...what is it? I'm guessing some sort of spreadable chocolate type of thing. If you like that, try some chocolate ice cream with warm peanut butter. O-M-G.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's funny, is that my roommate has an 8 yr old son and it's the one thing that I buy that I pretty much hide from him so he won't eat it. He can eat my cereal or my hotpockets... but don't you dare fucking touch my nutella...lol. *I keeeell you!*
    rofl

So if he suddenly goes missing, we know what happened.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hazelnut and milk chocolate pretty much. That does sound really good btw. I love peanut butter cup ice cream but they always use vanilla in that or something. I definitely can imagine it working with chocolate though and I love mixing warm flavors into ice cream, vs having it all be cold.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 on the eating it rather quickly if I have it around.

LOL I hide it from my OWN kids! They've never even seen it. I keep it high up in the cupboard. (is that bad?)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    LOL I hide it from my OWN kids! They've never even seen it. I keep it high up in the cupboard. (is that bad?)
    Nutella was like crack to me when I was a little feller. So I'd say it's a good idea to let them find out about it later in life when they can afford their own...haha. Keep that one guilty pleasure to your self.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread strikes me as indecent.

Burnt Orange, there is nothing wrong with eating Nutella, or enjoying it. It is one of life's natural pleasures. But, some people think that you should eat one's Nutella in private and not in public.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do you hold it?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, nutella. Sooooo good. I can only handle it in small doses though, because I don't like milk chocolate.

*runs from the inevitable barrage of chocolate lovers*
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    how do you hold it?
    well, if you're retarded then you'd spread the nutella and peanut butter on two slices of bread and put the two sides that have nothing on them together... but for those who have even a little common sense... it's easier to put the side of the bread that has the nutella or peanut butter facing in to eachother causing a peanutbutter/nutella bond between the two slices of bread. It's truly amazing if you do it correctly. I'd draw a schematic of a nutella/peanut butter sandwich, but i'd rather not take the time.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You reckon that's good??!?!

Cut a banana halfway through down the length and jam some nutella in there, then throw it in the microwave. HELL TO THE YES!!

Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, if you're retarded then you'd spread the nutella and peanut butter on two slices of bread and put the two sides that have nothing on them together... but for those who have even a little common sense... it's easier to put the side of the bread that has the nutella or peanut butter facing in to eachother causing a peanutbutter/nutella bond between the two slices of bread. It's truly amazing if you do it correctly. I'd draw a schematic of a nutella/peanut butter sandwich, but i'd rather not take the time.
    *facepalm* Oh, it all makes perfect sense now!

Unfortunately now my palm has formed a peanutellary bond with my face.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a nutella virgin anymore. I don't know if I like nutella or not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it in a crepe. Someone told me it was made completely of nuts (and no chocolate) when I was younger and that confused me to no end. I didn't get where the sweet flavor came from.

Nutella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I know the truth! lol. It's half nuts, half chocolate. Interesting reason why, but I still would prefer my food to clearly be what it is...either chocolate or nuts. Otherwise it's like eating pudding and someone telling you it's made of half cucumber. Just strange...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't eat too many spreads since i gave up wheat products(i eat 2 servings of wheat a day).

anyway, a little advice for people who suffer seasonal allergies, people who want to lose weight, or people with bad eating habits: stop eating large amounts of gluten and don't eat dairy. i used to have summer allergies, and since i stopped eating this stuff in any sort of excess(especially dairy) i have had maybe 2 allergy fits(sneezing, tingly nose, tiredness) this summer and they were both very minor. in general it also helps me stay happy, helps me regulate insulin better so i have i don't have so many energy peaks and troughs in a day, and very importantly, helps me stay very lean. it used to be every morning i'd wake up and have to clear out my nose and the everyday morning jitters would be on me. but since i seriously cut back on eating dairy and wheat i really wake up feeling great and fresh every morning. if someone really wants to try this diet it's important to remember to initially consume the same amount of calories daily. wheat and dairy products both contain large quantities of calories compared to other foods so you have to compensate. initially i lost weight, i got under 120 pounds when i started to combine this diet with my regular, heavy exercise regimen. but after learning how to take calories from other sources in greater quantity i was able to maintain a steadier and healthier weight, all while shedding what little fat was left on my body.

toodles. i am diet obsessed lately is all.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is gluten? Is that part of wheat? What do you eat instead of wheat? Would this mean no pasta, bread, bagels, etc? So that would leave just like...rice? I like the idea as I've heard lotsa people are actually allergic to both dairy and wheat. I just wouldn't know what to eat instead for carbs...mmm...carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    i don't eat too many spreads since i gave up wheat products(i eat 2 servings of wheat a day).

anyway, a little advice for people who suffer seasonal allergies, people who want to lose weight, or people with bad eating habits: stop eating large amounts of gluten and don't eat dairy. i used to have summer allergies, and since i stopped eating this stuff in any sort of excess(especially dairy) i have had maybe 2 allergy fits(sneezing, tingly nose, tiredness) this summer and they were both very minor. in general it also helps me stay happy, helps me regulate insulin better so i have i don't have so many energy peaks and troughs in a day, and very importantly, helps me stay very lean. it used to be every morning i'd wake up and have to clear out my nose and the everyday morning jitters would be on me. but since i seriously cut back on eating dairy and wheat i really wake up feeling great and fresh every morning. if someone really wants to try this diet it's important to remember to initially consume the same amount of calories daily. wheat and dairy products both contain large quantities of calories compared to other foods so you have to compensate. initially i lost weight, i got under 120 pounds when i started to combine this diet with my regular, heavy exercise regimen. but after learning how to take calories from other sources in greater quantity i was able to maintain a steadier and healthier weight, all while shedding what little fat was left on my body.

Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    What is gluten? Is that part of wheat? What do you eat instead of wheat? Would this mean no pasta, bread, bagels, etc? So that would leave just like...rice? I like the idea as I've heard lotsa people are actually allergic to both dairy and wheat. I just wouldn't know what to eat instead for carbs...mmm...carbs.
    gluten is the component of wheat which produces the ill side effects i mentioned. i eat a lot of rice, oats, potatoes, and beans. i do eat wheat, generally 2 servings a day, in the form of whole wheat pasta.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I eat relatively lots of dairy and wheat-based products, and wake up refreshed every morning, with no jitters. In fact, if I don't eat some milk or wheat-based product I will generally become more nervous, on the medium-long run. Of course, I'm also very lean. I think the no-dairy thing is just something totally personal, tbh.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I adore dairy. Truly. But I'll bet it would help my allergies to cut it out.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I eat relatively lots of dairy and wheat-based products, and wake up refreshed every morning, with no jitters. In fact, if I don't eat some milk or wheat-based product I will generally become more nervous, on the medium-long run. Of course, I'm also very lean. I think the no-dairy thing is just something totally personal, tbh.
    stop eating that shit.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop eating that shit.
    Just ate some feta. Cheese is fucking great. You're missing out, man!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just ate some feta. Cheese is fucking great. You're missing out, man!
    I LOVE CHEESE.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's the US air that gives allergies

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's the US air that gives allergies
    yeah, all the obese people's pheromones are bumming up my sinuses.

whatevs dawg. cheese is decadent, and i will admit that i've always enjoyed it, but i'm better off without it really.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, all the obese people's pheromones are bumming up my sinuses.

whatevs dawg. cheese is decadent, and i will admit that i've always enjoyed it, but i'm better off without it really.
    Ok, now seriously: I think there's a lot of cheese that is really shitty. Myself, I can't eat 85 percent of the cheese I find at the supermarket. But some of them are really good, and not much fat either:

Feta

Stracchino (dunno what's the english name, it's a soft cheese)

Mozzarella

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I feel hungry now.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged