Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question How to find IEI

DO you know where I can find any kind of IEI to torture chill with?

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is asking?

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know one who's is making optic cables
    another one used to be at daycare
    braingel said bookstores and libraries
    i know some of them isolate remotely in a house in nature
    there are IEIs in typology discord servers and half or mroe of them maybe EIEs or something else
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 04-07-2022 at 05:11 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

art galleries, museum, small cafe, clubs/concerts with indie music, cinema that plays foreign films, meetups with esoteric topics (about the future, languages, spirituality psychology, hand crafting), yoga classes, universities.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Robert Dane Horlock I run into quite a lot of other IEIs in the expat community here in Japan. I imagine you'll find at least a couple foreign IEIs studying abroad at just about any university. I'm sure they'll occasion local bars/pubs from time to time too, especially if they're trying to practice their English. You probably won't find them clubbing though. I've been before and didn't care for it, and I don't think I've ever met an IEI who actually enjoyed clubbing. I'm sure some IEIs out there like it, but most will probably opt for a place where conversation is easier and the music isn't shit
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    No
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I don't think I've ever met an IEI who actually enjoyed clubbing. I'm sure some IEIs out there like it, but most will probably opt for a place where conversation is easier and the music isn't shit
    I love clubbing, I’m a club snob but to be honest I could probably appreciate a shit club too. I just came home from a multi venue electronic music event with an all female dj line up. I can’t say I’ve met many IEI on my rave travels. I think they probably stick to their groups. I can’t think of anything better than dancing for 10 hours plus to freaky house or techno or random weird disco or 80s tunes. I live in a city where there seems to always be a new cool club opening as soon as a good one gets shut down. I find it quite funny that most people don’t love gay techno house parties lol.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 04-10-2022 at 08:54 AM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    I love clubbing, I’m a club snob but to be honest I could probably appreciate a shit club too. I just came home from a multi venue electronic music event with an all female dj line up. I can’t say I’ve met many IEI on my rave travels. I think they probably stick to their groups. I can’t think of anything better than dancing for 10 hours plus to freaky house or techno or random weird disco or 80s tunes. I live in a city where there seems to always be a new club cool club opening as soon as a good one gets shut down. I find it quite funny that most people don’t love gay techno house parties lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6oq5HCzG4c
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You don't find us, we find you.

might be hard because I usually enjoy just relaxing at home working on my creative projects. If I do go out though, I can like a lot of beta-ish ghetto environments from a distance. There actually was a lot of Betas at Target the other day and I felt in the air and it was kinda nice/relieving even if I didn't talk to anybody lol.

Actually I take that back. It wasn't nice or relieving, it was stimulating - and it was annoying because I don't want to be stimulated - I want to feel at peace. Kinda why I've attracted more IEEs than SLEs I think. IEIs are the "fixers" of the Beta quadra - being around other Betas can be kind of draining for us because we want to bring in the peace- and
    most other Betas want to bring in the throat fucking. But IEIs do want to be throat fucked by the right person soooo...

and who is the other IEI you are cheating on me with anyway. I'm not good enough?

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    I love clubbing, I’m a club snob but to be honest I could probably appreciate a shit club too. I just came home from a multi venue electronic music event with an all female dj line up. I can’t say I’ve met many IEI on my rave travels. I think they probably stick to their groups. I can’t think of anything better than dancing for 10 hours plus to freaky house or techno or random weird disco or 80s tunes. I live in a city where there seems to always be a new cool club opening as soon as a good one gets shut down. I find it quite funny that most people don’t love gay techno house parties lol.
    Lol well as I said, I'm sure some IEIs enjoy it! At that level of activity I'd rather be moshing at a metal concert though, personally. It could also be that I'd much rather be high than drunk, and I feel like clubs require a certain level of alcohol before I start enjoying them
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat lol I can't get into metal, most of the clubs I go to have a grungey aesthetic though. There is just something about being with friends, and connecting with and celebrating music, the aesthetics, the dancing, that takes away the every day anxiety and depression I feel and reminds me why it's really quite good to be alive. It's so much better than other things in my opinion, like..religion. I do drink, I don't do drugs..I aspire to not really need to drink though. There is an endless creativity to dj sets in my opinion, I feel so relaxed or sometimes deeply euphoric, I don't know it reminds me of how to feel like that in every day life, you know how happiness is kinda like a habit or something you need to believe in.

I think there is a element of it, where I like feeling like I'm the star, me and my friends are the performers, the music is the backdrop to our performance and when I was 16-18 I was kinda into gigs...so I have some memories of the indie life lol
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 04-11-2022 at 01:59 PM.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bethany lol yeah I get what you mean. I wasn't bashing or anything. I just haven't met any IEIs IRL that are into it, but it's probably just cause I run in different circles. I feel like I know a ton of Beta NF metalheads though

P.S. Not telling you you should start any habits, but during university I worked in a lab that studied the relative harm of tobacco, alcohol, and marijuana, and can assure you that weed is associated with far fewer harmful effects than the other two are. Although it's worth bearing in mind that marijuana is less well-researched, so it's always possible we just don't know about some hidden way it's harmful. That seems pretty unlikely to me, but ya never know. Also I'm probably biased as I enjoy all three from time to time... ^^;
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat I was drunk when I posted if I was a bit snippy. Also you are far more polite and gracious than me- better fe yeah also I think different people have different tolerances? Also, some people are super healthy but massively stressed in other ways so that makes them unhealthy. All about balance. I have had weed before and yeah it’s nice. People tend to do harder stuff at raves however. I have dabbled and I wish when I did I had a bit more guidance on how to do it safely. I think my friends do it a bit too much..I worry it’s a bit like a band aid and when they try to stop they’ll realise they aren’t as fulfilled as they thought they were. I know a couple in their 40s who are very cool ravers and they dabble and seem pretty healthy and happy.

TIM
    SEI • sx9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post

unfortunately they are all avoiding you specifically. rip better luck next time

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eww, IEIs