Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Whats my type? - Can you find out?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Whats my type? - Can you find out?

    Ok, I am new to this forum. And I do know my type, but I just thought I would become a member and post a few posts until maybe some of you could guess my type from what I say and... stuff.

    And I'll ignore any random guesses.
    And you can ask some general questions..

    And here is some basic info
    My name is Dagur Kári Jónsson, I am 18 years old. I live in the capital of Iceland; Reykjavík. I go to school....bla bla bla...

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you do with your spare time? Describe how you go about doingi t, if applicable.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Uhm, in my spare time I sometimes write. Or watch a movie. Or read if there is something that i realy want to finish, but that I sometimes just do even not in my spare time. Like when walking outside or at work or in school.

    With a little bit more sparetime I like to go see a movie or go to political meetings and lectures and stuff...

    It's often nothing specific that i do, if there is something that I know i need to do I try to finish that in my spare time. Or if i have something unfinished.

  4. #4
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pp
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    270
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Whats my type? - Can you find out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawnatron
    Ok, I am new to this forum. And I do know my type, but I just thought I would become a member and post a few posts until maybe some of you could guess my type from what I say and... stuff.

    And I'll ignore any random guesses.
    And you can ask some general questions..

    And here is some basic info
    My name is Dagur Kári Jónsson, I am 18 years old. I live in the capital of Iceland; Reykjavík. I go to school....bla bla bla...
    INFp and this is not a random guess

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    A pic could be helpful
    I'm the one with the headphones looking into the camera
    http://www.in-my-opinion.org/album_pic.php?pic_id=321

    and here is a picture from a photoshoot
    http://www.in-my-opinion.org/album_pic.php?pic_id=322

    So where in Reykjavík?
    In the west town, Marargata 4.

    INFp and this is not a random guess
    No, not according to the test I have taken.

    And one more trivia, the political meetings I go to are right wing. Oh, and the clothes I am wearing for the photoshoot is not some costume, it's something I have worn, so maybe the photo can tell you more now...

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESTj.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    ESTj.
    well, this could be a random guess so why ESTJ?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawnatron
    Uhm, in my spare time I sometimes write. Or watch a movie. Or read if there is something that i realy want to finish, but that I sometimes just do even not in my spare time. Like when walking outside or at work or in school.

    With a little bit more sparetime I like to go see a movie or go to political meetings and lectures and stuff...

    It's often nothing specific that i do, if there is something that I know i need to do I try to finish that in my spare time. Or if i have something unfinished.
    Because this sort of, *almost* sounds like an ESTj... or at least, Tj. And you seem to lean more towards E. Maybe.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    More trivia:

    The last book I read was The Royal Game by Stefan Zeig, and before that I read Dante's Inferno and now I am just browsing though The Art of war by Sun Tzu

    I have a really good memory for movie scripts and song lyrics but no so good memory with names of people or places.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawnatron
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    ESTj.
    well, this could be a random guess so why ESTJ?
    Well you mentioned that you are a Republican. My first guess was INFP, but then you voided that. So then I took another look at you, and the Republican remark rang a strong bell. "Of course, Tucker Carlson!" You do resemble him quite a bit, and it would make sense if you were the same type as him, (ESTj, I think...) because then you would have largely similar views and reasoning for them.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawnatron
    Uhm, in my spare time I sometimes write. Or watch a movie. Or read if there is something that i realy want to finish, but that I sometimes just do even not in my spare time. Like when walking outside or at work or in school.

    With a little bit more sparetime I like to go see a movie or go to political meetings and lectures and stuff...

    It's often nothing specific that i do, if there is something that I know i need to do I try to finish that in my spare time. Or if i have something unfinished.
    Because this sort of, *almost* sounds like an ESTj... or at least, Tj. And you seem to lean more towards E. Maybe.
    Oh, ok. Well no i'm not an ESTJ

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok, ok, i give up is it INFp?

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawnatron
    More trivia:

    The last book I read was The Royal Game by Stefan Zeig, and before that I read Dante's Inferno and now I am just browsing though The Art of war by Sun Tzu.
    The wise general does not lower his flags until the enemy is defeated.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Then you're an ENTj?

    You are having people guess your type without writing much about yourself, which is common for Te dominant types.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  17. #17
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, since this is getting all quite confusing and providing information that could give any clue but not be to obvious is a bit hard...

    ....I'll just say the answere

    I am an ISTJ

    And thats according to the test I took in the book.
    I dont know what gave you the idea that I am an E, maybe because of the meetings i go too and that picture with all that people?

    With that picture I thought the fully closed coat and the crossed armes would say "I", also i mostly keep to myself in a group of people unless it's a small group with people I know, that way i dont have to think too long before i say something.

    I am definet that I am an "I", of all the characteristics the "I" me and my family are most sure of...

    Hopefully this has been a fun game.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

    Huh... and here I thought Tucker was an ESTJ....

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    180
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought he was an ISTp, so I guess it's 3 out 4 for me too.
    Lyricist

    "Supposing the entity of the poet to be represented by the number 10, it is certain that a chemist, on analyzing it, would find it to be composed of one part interest and nine parts vanity." (Victor Hugo)

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    welcome to the forum

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Final guess - INFp.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Final guess - INFp.
    Eh, a bit late. I am an ISTJ.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fine, I give up. What is it, INFp?

  25. #25
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Fine, I give up. What is it, INFp?
    WHAT?

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Fine, I give up. What is it, INFp?
    WHAT?
    We do not like guests here and we do not reply to their posts, so fuck off!

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Fine, I give up. What is it, INFp?
    WHAT?
    We do not like guests here and we do not reply to their posts, so fuck off!
    Your guest pass runs out in three days... what are you gonna do then, hmmmm?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Fine, I give up. What is it, INFp?
    WHAT?
    We do not like guests here and we do not reply to their posts, so fuck off!
    Your guest pass runs out in three days... what are you gonna do then, hmmmm?
    Celebrate!

    ahahahahah

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    Fine, I give up. What is it, INFp?
    WHAT?
    We do not like guests here and we do not reply to their posts, so fuck off!
    oops, that guest was me, I forgot to log on at school. So sorry.

    ...Tut mir leid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •