Thread: Appreciation thread for INTjs!

TIM
    INFP
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Appreciation thread for INTjs!

Two of my best friends in the whole world are LII!

I love them. They're my favorite type.

They're blunt, crafty, hilarious and extremely intelligent.

At first they seem nothing like that. You think they are sweet and kind of lame at first. Its only because they have this wall up, but once you get to know them its like they take you behind the wall with them and you get to just laugh at all the horrible people on the other side who have no idea that they're completely evil. [ok, maybe not evil] :]

How do you guys feel about INTJs?

[Also: feel free to correct me if i might have mis-typed them, I havent been into socionics for very long]
    Last edited by Melix; 08-20-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LIIs I know are all pretty funny guys. They're quiet and you could so easily dismiss them as being dull, but they actually have really awesome jokes and a great sense of humour, if a bit...subtle at times. One Ne-LII describes his sense of humour in a letter as being 'oblique' and therefore worried about how other people perceived him, since whether or not he was appreciated was so context dependent. He was always a little worried about being dismissed or ignored socially I think...I think I'm also wondering off topic.

So, responding to the thrust of this thread: fun guys, yes!
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both elaborations have been fair assessments.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    INFP
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had the best conversation with my friend Lauren. [An INTJ]

We were giving advice to our friend, Robert who was having problems with this one really mean guy christian who has been makeing his life miserable. Lauren offered to help him destroy christians life, and gave him step by step plans on how to do it. [literally, I'm dead serious.]

Then, after that was resolved, She remembered I had been having trouble paying my college tuition and I told her I finally pulled together the money and paid it earlier that day. she was relieved and told me that If I had told her that I havent paid the money by today, she was prepared to log into my student account put in all my information and pay for my tuition. All without me knowing. She had it all planned out, it was so crazy. I didnt believe her at first, but then she told me all my information. I asked her how did she find out all my info and she says "I have my ways"

I was so touched that I cried. I happy cried. In my 18 years of life i've never happy cried before. [I felt really lame for doing it but it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me]

I also think its hilarious how she talks about destroying a persons life one minute, but then making her best friend go into a happy cry the next.

Man.. I love INTJ's.
    [INFP]

"Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood."
    — [Carl Gustav Jung]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

LII's are the fuckin' shit !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melix View Post
    I just had the best conversation with my friend Lauren. [An INTJ]

I was so touched that I cried. I happy cried. In my 18 years of life i've never happy cried before. [I felt really lame for doing it but it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me]

I also think its hilarious how she talks about destroying a persons life one minute, but then making her best friend go into a happy cry the next.

Man.. I love INTJ's.
    we INTJ has very small but deeply bonded friendships. We are usually not the capton of other people's lives, but if we see part of us (the friendship part) is in danger, we would take matter into our own hands take control of the situation.