TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default answers.yahoo.com

Note: topic title is supposed to read "answers.yahoo.com"

Do you think how much a person enjoys answering questions on a site like that is type related? Obviously the subject matter they enjoy and the way they answer questions would be, but I wonder if certain types are more inclined than others to enjoy answering questions and helping people solve problems by providing information and advice.

I tend to get a lot of "best answers" when I'm answering questions related to my buildings and building systems, but I also get them when answering questions about things I have experience with or telling people how to deal with problems they're having with other people. My answers to questions about interpersonal problems aren't chosen as the "best answer" as often as questions about buildings though.

Anyways... do you think certain types enjoy giving others direction, advice, and information more than others?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Anyways... do you think certain types enjoy giving others direction, advice, and information more than others?
    Sure. And some types probably hate receiving this advice unless they ask for it specifically.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yeah

fortunately on yahoo answers, that's what they go there for
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

joy, your avatar keeps making me think you're kristiina.

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

I've been meaning to find a different one.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

joy, what do you mean buildings?
    to be honest, every time i've googled something that's turned up as a yahoo answer and visited the site, my reaction was "this is absurd." One, I didn't understand why people cared enough to randomly answer people's (often stupid) questions. Two, it seemed like all of the answers were untrusworhty, particularly with health care as they seemed to dispell unscientific wives' tales. I sort of thought the whole site just propagated wrong information. Maybe this is some sort of Super ID Si, Te thing on my part?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    joy, what do you mean buildings?
    Houses and whatnot. (I'm a Home Inspector.)

to be honest, every time i've googled something that's turned up as a yahoo answer and visited the site, my reaction was "this is absurd." One, I didn't understand why people cared enough to randomly answer people's (often stupid) questions. Two, it seemed like all of the answers were untrusworhty, particularly with health care as they seemed to dispell unscientific wives' tales. I sort of thought the whole site just propagated wrong information. Maybe this is some sort of Super ID Si, Te thing on my part?
    Sure, there's always a lot of horrible answers. People can give you ideas that you can look into and think through for yourself though.

(lol, I just thought, "if opinions are like assholes, yahoo answers is one big shit fest")
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    lol

I've been meaning to find a different one.
    Now your avatar has a very Si zen feeling to it.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I found it on deviantart.com.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so