Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: UDP is a definite Fi/Te

  1. #1
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default UDP is a definite Fi/Te

    Those of you who still think Fe/Ti; come back to the real world. This guy is Te/Fi all over. This is completely in line with my huge argument on the wiki for ESI. So, UDP, you've got my agreement in that area, at least.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dude, the fact that you put sooooo much time and effort into UDP's type is getting quite disturbing.

  3. #3
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    but omgs udp is like legend
    LOL


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  4. #4
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    he's legend yes, but the question is, is he a moralizing demon who uses Se to project his opinions?
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  5. #5
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    he's legend yes, but the question is, is he a moralizing demon who uses Se to project his opinions?
    lol...

    I have no fucking clue what UDP's type is. He seems like an introverted rational type; beyond that, whatever.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    but omgs udp is like legend

  7. #7
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Dude, the fact that you put sooooo much time and effort into UDP's type is getting quite disturbing.
    It looks like that to you. Although his case does fascinate me. But I see less of the content (that is, UDP's type) and more of the challenge, and it's the challenge that interests me. As an ESE, you clearly couldn't give a shit.

  8. #8
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    It looks like that to you. Although his case does fascinate me. But I see less of the content (that is, UDP's type) and more of the challenge, and it's the challenge that interests me. As an ESE, you clearly couldn't give a shit.
    Yeah, it seems like you're interested in Being Right about something, rather than whether or not what you are saying is actually true. Which is a rather poor way to go about typing someone.

    You kind of seem like you just want people to think someone whatever type you say, just so you can sort of wave a huge banner saying I typed this person correctly, and they were wrong. So you kind of just run around the forum, declaring whatever you see, trying to get something right, or something "amazing". It's a bit like you're thinking "well if I keep making these statements, one of them will eventually be right, and then - then, I'll have my sweet victory. I just have to keep announcing my thoughts"

    Even this thread, it's like..... I've said the same thing several months ago. The very best you can do is agree with me that I am Te/Fi > Fe/Ti. What are you going to do, like, if you realize I'm ESTj one day?

    UDP IS A DEFINITE LSE?


    Anyways, my real point here is that you seem rather suspect at what you're declaring - not just me, but your "typing" of other people, too. One could easily see what you are doing as just getting off on telling people they are some type other than what they say they are - and that is your motivation for the declarations. That is, your goal is to get people to think what "you" say is right, rather than trying to correctly identify what is going on. That probably isn't the entire truth, but still...

    Anyways, here's something for your next thread about me - but we'll pretend like nobody knew until you said it anyways.

    UDP IS DEFINITELY RATIONAL!

    If you like, I'll edit it out after you read it - let me know.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  9. #9
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *chokes on sandwich*
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  10. #10
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I couldn't be bothered reading that, UDP. Any of it. Anyway, you should be thankful that at least one person agrees that you are Te/Fi.

  11. #11
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Yeah, it seems like you're interested in Being Right about something, rather than whether or not what you are saying is actually true. Which is a rather poor way to go about typing someone.

    You kind of seem like you just want people to think someone whatever type you say, just so you can sort of wave a huge banner saying I typed this person correctly, and they were wrong. So you kind of just run around the forum, declaring whatever you see, trying to get something right, or something "amazing". It's a bit like you're thinking "well if I keep making these statements, one of them will eventually be right, and then - then, I'll have my sweet victory. I just have to keep announcing my thoughts"

    Even this thread, it's like..... I've said the same thing several months ago. The very best you can do is agree with me that I am Te/Fi > Fe/Ti. What are you going to do, like, if you realize I'm ESTj one day?

    UDP IS A DEFINITE LSE?


    Anyways, my real point here is that you seem rather suspect at what you're declaring - not just me, but your "typing" of other people, too. One could easily see what you are doing as just getting off on telling people they are some type other than what they say they are - and that is your motivation for the declarations. That is, your goal is to get people to think what "you" say is right, rather than trying to correctly identify what is going on. That probably isn't the entire truth, but still...

    Anyways, here's something for your next thread about me - but we'll pretend like nobody knew until you said it anyways.

    UDP IS DEFINITELY RATIONAL!

    If you like, I'll edit it out after you read it - let me know.

    this is so dumb. i'm beginning to think you could be Si-creative for real.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  12. #12
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    this is so dumb. i'm beginning to think you could be Si-creative for real.
    I'm beginning to feel that is blatently obvious.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  13. #13
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I'm beginning to feel that is blatently obvious.
    i'm beginning to think it's about as productive as arguing with juju and smccosker.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  14. #14
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i'm beginning to think it's about as productive as arguing with juju and smccosker.
    smccosker is clearly introverted jungian-ly.

    but UDP is keeping strong throughout his year-old grilling. I respect that.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  15. #15
    Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    this is so dumb. i'm beginning to think you could be Si-creative for real.
    Are you equating lack of intelligence with Si?

  16. #16
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    Are you equating lack of intelligence with Si?
    where did i say lack of intelligence = Si? i do think the argument over this is ridiculous though. and i do think UDP is quite stubborn and almost defensive about looking into other possibilities minus whatever type he's picked for himself. nowhere within did i say UDP is dumb therefore he must be Si because Si is dumb.

    what i see is a person who is annoyed with people pushing an interpretation of facts on him.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  17. #17
    Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    where did i say lack of intelligence = Si? i do think the argument over this is ridiculous though. and i do think UDP is quite stubborn and almost defensive about looking into other possibilities minus whatever type he's picked for himself. nowhere within did i say UDP is dumb therefore he must be Si because Si is dumb.

    what i see is a person who is annoyed with people pushing an interpretation of facts on him.
    My apologies.

    "That was so dumb. I'm beginning to think you're creative Si " could be interpreted in a lot of different ways.

    Thank you for clarifying.

    Edit: Oh now I understand. You were saying arguing over it is dumb, not that UDP's post is dumb.
    Last edited by Robot; 08-21-2008 at 04:23 AM. Reason: There was a typo.

  18. #18
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    smccosker is clearly introverted jungian-ly.
    lol @ u

  19. #19
    Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    lol @ u
    lol @ u loling @ him. lol @ me loling @ u loling @ him.

  20. #20
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    lol @ u
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  21. #21
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was going to say something much crueller, but I couldn't be bothered. Maybe there was a small part of me - just a little bit - that took your feelings into consideration.

  22. #22
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I was going to say something much crueller, but I couldn't be bothered. Maybe there was a small part of me - just a little bit - that took your feelings into consideration.

    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •