TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hoodrat: "Alphas arent as loyal as Gammas"

true statement?
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that loyalty isn't type related. Who/what one is loyal to I feel is type-related, but the existence of loyalty; individual values.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    true statement?
    Yes. Because Alphas have subdued-, we are also incapable of forming deep and meaningful relationships and friendships, or experiencing love.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Yes. Because Alphas have subdued-, we are also incapable of forming deep and meaningful relationships and friendships, or experiencing love.
    I'd agree with this. Although, I wouldn't see it as a problem. It's just like do you prefer a serious relationship or a whorehouse? Alphas are all about choice, and variety.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I'd agree with this. Although, I wouldn't see it as a problem. It's just like do you prefer a serious relationship or a whorehouse? Alphas are all about choice, and variety.
    I was being facetious.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I was being facetious.
    I was being serious.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I was being serious.
    And the stupidity of that frightens me.
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that alphas might have a tendency towards fickleness, but not disloyalty. It's hard for deep feelings to take root (especially in ENTp, for obvious reasons), but that doesn't make us disloyal. I'm fiercely loyal until I need to move on, at which point I simply cut loose, not become disloyal. That's fickleness.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I think that alphas might have a tendency towards fickleness, but not disloyalty. It's hard for deep feelings to take root (especially in ENTp, for obvious reasons), but that doesn't make us disloyal. I'm fiercely loyal until I need to move on, at which point I simply cut loose, not become disloyal. That's fickleness.
    Same here. Until you really blatantly screw me over (like, say, running off with my best friend - true story) I'm a pretty loyal individual. Things you do might bug me, but I'll still stick around, which keeps me in some pretty worthless relationships at times.

I have yet to meet a "loyal" ESFp on the other hand. Not saying they aren't out there, but yeah if I ever meet one I'll let you know.
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's true Gammas are more loyal than Alphas and probably any other quadra. In fact, anyone who has studied socionics in the least can easily see that Gamma is just a superior quadra.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy89 View Post
    double post
    I agree with this.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    On the other hand, lying, cheating, pillaging, stealing, adultery, lust and envy is to name just some of the fanciful and desired aspirations of Alpha. Why, it's a no holds barred effort to maintain that our quadra is the very spawn of Satan himself.
    (Hmmm... Is Carla being serious? If not, then she's lying, but if she's lying, then she was being serious. But if she was being serious, how could she be telling the truth? AHH!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gammas view the changeable state of Fe in Alphas as being representative of the solidarity of their relationships (hence their alarm), whereas Alphas take loyalty for granted as a constant underneath it all - unrelated to changing emotional states. Gammas are looking for continuous and consistent demonstration of a person's loyalty ('cause they're insecure ), where as Alphas are like "Lol. Loyalty's a given." (c:
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loyalty xD. I can see where people would get this assumption. I consider loyalty to be a virtue that not everyone has and thereby it is not necessarily expected from people, but it is definitely appreciated. Therefore, I am loyal to someone as long as they reciprocate the relationship back to me. I would help them and stick by them. But if I've known someone for a long time, I'd be more loyal to them than someone who I just met, because we don't have that relationship. But in matters of trustworthiness, I stay steadfast with that no matter what.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    On the other hand, lying, cheating, pillaging, stealing, adultery, lust and envy is to name just some of the fanciful and desired aspirations of Alpha. Why, it's a no holds barred effort to maintain that our quadra is the very spawn of Satan himself.
    Don't give mercutio more baloney to agree with.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    (Hmmm... Is Carla being serious? If not, then she's lying, but if she's lying, then she was being serious. But if she was being serious, how could she be telling the truth? AHH!)
    lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the gamma SFs are making our quadra look fucking stupid, once again.
    I do think there are different senses of loyalty

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this is stupid
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFL.

Every quadra has their own sense of loyalty. Everyone it true to what they believe and what they value. That's the entire point of quadras - the values are different and we often feel that people of other quadras are unable to meet our expectations. We expect a certain behavior from the other person. We may feel that a person from another quadra didn't live by the rules that we have. This is what lack of loyalty is all about. In a very beta sense, I think loyalty is about being on your friend's side in public situations and it's about taking turns in being "right" when the argument is really a tie. People from other quadras act unintentionally disloyal. In the same way, alphas and gammas have different rules of loyalty and alphas seem disloyal to gammas and gammas seem disloyal to alphas. Alphas are just too damn easygoing to hold against the gammas so no on ever says it's disloyal to have very gamma behavior.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    ROFL.

Every quadra has their own sense of loyalty. Everyone it true to what they believe and what they value. That's the entire point of quadras - the values are different and we often feel that people of other quadras are unable to meet our expectations. We expect a certain behavior from the other person. We may feel that a person from another quadra didn't live by the rules that we have. This is what lack of loyalty is all about. In a very beta sense, I think loyalty is about being on your friend's side in public situations and it's about taking turns in being "right" when the argument is really a tie. People from other quadras act unintentionally disloyal. In the same way, alphas and gammas have different rules of loyalty and alphas seem disloyal to gammas and gammas seem disloyal to alphas. Alphas are just too damn easygoing to hold against the gammas so no on ever says it's disloyal to have very gamma behavior.
    Interesting. I agree in a sense, but there are universal acts of disloyalty such as cheating.