3 50.00%
  • Delta - SLI

2 33.33%

Thread: Type me

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still think you're a Delta, although Alpha ENTp is also pretty damn possible. Maybe you're in the middle.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, exactly! Maybe, instead, you should look at your PoLR. Fi vs Ti?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figuered you were delta, and I reckon you're sensoric. And also, (this was a coin flip really) I say you are an introvert. There we have it! SLI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I'm good at EVERYTHING. I have no PoLR!!! (Spoken with a thick Russian accent)
    (Actually I'm quite confident I know my type, but I have some options as to what types I might be if not IEE. However, lately quite a few people in here have commented that I should realize I'm not IEE, so I want to see what THEY think I am. They might be right, you know... Never too sure.)

As for PoLR, I have different kind of trouble with Fi and Ti.
    Fi causes me stress most of the time, as I always secondguess my way of interacting with others, Ti causes me stress only when I have to defend something I don't know enough about (i.e. work, when I have to step in for a colleague). I panic every time. I hate it. However, I am very confident when presenting things I've worked on myself. I just love it, and I'm good at convincing people.

I am at my most awkward when trying to interact with people if they start talking about status symbols of theirs, as if they show off or something. I don't know how to participate in such talks.
    Example: A person tells a seemingly out-of-the blue things like "I know him (important person, maybe relevant to something we have in common) and he is a really interesting guy. You know we used to go to (important place) and we would drive an (expensive car model) and he had a wine cellar full of (famous, old wine)". I will not know what to say next, as I'm lost, not knowing the reason for all this talking. I might go "I don't like (that expensive car model) so much as it has (something that could be better or is better in another car model)". I instantly know I've offended the person, but I don't understand how/why. They are not that car model, and I really think that car model should improve on that parameter, and I found it more interesting to discuss development of the car than the nonsense conversation about status symbols.... I'm so lost in such thing. I don't know if it's function related, but if it is, I guess it has to do with the sensing functions...?
    well, i'm right with ya again on the status symbol thing. could give a shit about that stuff.

i think you and me are probably alpha, smart, versatile, fun loving, intuitive, openminded alphas. no evidence, just what my intuition says. unless we're not... LOL LOL LOL!!