Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Hey Ezra

  1. #1
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Hey Ezra...

    I notice you keep trying to deflect the responsibility on why I won't show my picture to ME, making me get defensive, without trying to explain YOURself.

    Sorry, but I'm a firm believer that when a person calls another person 'insecure' unnecessarily, they're trying to hide their own insecurities. =p Why else would they be trying to make me out to be unconfident just cause I don't wanna show a damn picture?

    You've never explained why YOU, Ezra, want to see my picture so badly. Do you think I'm interesting and you'd like to get to know me? (but that still doesn't explain why YOU, YOU want to see my picture) Are you secretly gay yourself and intensely sexually attracted to me? Hell no? Then what I'm supposed to think? I don't sit there and ask straight guys for their picture.

    The ball is in your court, buddy. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE, the only one on the forum that has asked for my picture. So what gives? Why do you want to see me physically? I have no desire to see anybody else physically...and if I did, I'm pm them privately about it.

    PS: Your 'it's like yin/yin' comment was funny, I keep thinking about it. But still, you need to explain yourself and stop trying to make it out to be MY problem when YOU are the one that wants to see my picture so badly. This is also like, the third thread you've started in my name.

    You have a crush on me. Admit it.

    And yes, I'm starting drama and over-exaggerating things, and no, I don't care. It's fun. And besides, I half-care/half-don't. I really want to see what Ezra says about this.

    If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy come on Ezra, let me know...

  2. #2
    Darkstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This, this what you are doing lands as good as drunken step dad at christmas.

    I think you are drunk. I think you should regret this thread. I think that you wont regret this thread because posters below me will save it, we will see. OR everyone will just pretend they don't see it.

    Dove you are gluttonous! Hah!

  3. #3
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I *wish* I was drunk.

    Stop trying to make excuses for him. I don't care whether you think this is a good idea or not. I want Ezra to explain why HE (without trying to deflect the blame onto me) wants to see my picture. That's all. I already explained why I don't want to show it, now he gets to explain why he wants to see it. *chortle*

    Again, you're making the problem out to be me. Not going to work. I deflect thy power, Dorkbender.

    And yes, I'm being totally serious even though I can be all joke-y.

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you should regret this thread.
    This isn't about me and my regrets. This is about Ezra, and why he wants to see my picture so badly. That's all.

    Newsflash Dorkbender, not everything is about me.

  5. #5
    Darkstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about a pm?

    I want you dove to shave your hair. Cleanse out all your fruity stuff. Start living a really spartan lifestyle, you do pushups before breakfast you do crunches before lunch, you squat when everyone sleep. You stop smiling, you stop sucking cock, you start respecting yourself.

    THAT is a dove I want to see. Will it happen?

  6. #6
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    First off: I get my dick sucked as much I suck, so my self-introspection always gets balanced with a healthy dose of self-confidence.

    Secondly, fuck you. I can't help it if you're not as witty as me. This thread was addressed to Ezra. Not you. Your perceptions of me and what kind of sleazy 'lifestyle' I have are false. Whatever you say about me is the opposite of what is really true, and if you try to say something opposite/same on purpose to make it true, well it's still false. 'Cause I rule because I can admit when I suck, but you just suck 'cause you can never be honest about when you do. Suck. Because you do that a lot, in all ways. Dorkbender, suck-boy.

    This is about me and Ezra. Move aside, civilian. You're right though hmm, I probably should work out a little more but meh, people who do push-ups too much are just insecure.

    Cleanse out all your fruity stuff.
    LOL. Oh, Dorkbender...

  7. #7
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about a pm?
    No. Our feud has to be public for Fe-entertainment purposes.

  8. #8
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're cool, dolphin. You always make me smile warm & brightly because you fully understand my zanyness without taking me too literal or think that I'm just always being cutesy and huggable. I love your little funny rants too, and I love when you can bite people when they don't know you had it in you.

    They think of us as this cute widdle cuddly, harmless liberal fag and fag hair pair, aww soo soft and ridiculously syrupy sweetly sickening. Then when somebody needs an ASS ramming, they don't know how to handle it when we dish it out. Isn't that so awesome? We both can be politically correct little dolphins in the sea when need be, but then turn into sharks when the situation calls for it.

    *nuzzles your neck and purrs uncontrollably*

  9. #9
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was it really necessary to start an entirely new thread for this? You couldn't just respond in Ezra's thread, trash him there? It seems ridiculous and unnecessary to start a new thread when you're responding directly to the things that Ezra says in another thread. Instead you have to take up extra eye-space and attention for people who are uninvolved and don't care about your little conflict. You want it to be about Fe and the confrontation of feelings? Then take your ass back to the thread where it belongs and stop hiding away in the bolstered up courage that is your own special thread. Applause for you, you can't deal with the issue in the thread where it belongs, you need to take it to your own space where you're in control. You save the PC polite response for Ezra's space, but once you get back to your own land suddenly you're ready to start tossing insults. Very well done, B&D, you're ever so brave and ballsy and confident.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  10. #10
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Point taken, although I'm not trying to be ballsy/confident nor claiming I am. Trying to act that way on a message board is just silly.

    Again, making the problem out to be me. *Deflect that* Ezra needs to explain himself. If he doesn't answer when I get back (I'll be gone all day tomorrow) I might just pm him about it. Or continue calling him out in public like he does me, hey fair's fair. And if he thinks I'm too chicken-shit just because I wouldn't post a picture, I suppose he wouldn't mind if I think he's too chicken-shit cause he won't respond to a simple question without trying to attack my character or trying to make me overly defend myself when there's no need.

    All he needs to do is be an adult and assertively explain himself.

  11. #11
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I notice you keep trying to deflect the responsibility on why I won't show my picture to ME, making me get defensive, without trying to explain YOURself.

    Sorry, but I'm a firm believer that when a person calls another person 'insecure' unnecessarily, they're trying to hide their own insecurities. =p Why else would they be trying to make me out to be unconfident just cause I don't wanna show a damn picture?

    ...
    Some of it is trying to exert control on someone else and trying to make you do what they want. Whether or not Ezra is doing that I don't know, but other people do such things.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  12. #12
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I notice you keep trying to deflect the responsibility on why I won't show my picture to ME, making me get defensive, without trying to explain YOURself.

    Sorry, but I'm a firm believer that when a person calls another person 'insecure' unnecessarily, they're trying to hide their own insecurities. =p Why else would they be trying to make me out to be unconfident just cause I don't wanna show a damn picture?

    You've never explained why YOU, Ezra, want to see my picture so badly. Do you think I'm interesting and you'd like to get to know me? (but that still doesn't explain why YOU, YOU want to see my picture) Are you secretly gay yourself and intensely sexually attracted to me? Hell no? Then what I'm supposed to think? I don't sit there and ask straight guys for their picture.

    The ball is in your court, buddy. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE, the only one on the forum that has asked for my picture. So what gives? Why do you want to see me physically? I have no desire to see anybody else physically...and if I did, I'm pm them privately about it.

    PS: Your 'it's like yin/yin' comment was funny, I keep thinking about it. But still, you need to explain yourself and stop trying to make it out to be MY problem when YOU are the one that wants to see my picture so badly. This is also like, the third thread you've started in my name.

    You have a crush on me. Admit it.

    And yes, I'm starting drama and over-exaggerating things, and no, I don't care. It's fun. And besides, I half-care/half-don't. I really want to see what Ezra says about this.

    If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy come on Ezra, let me know...
    i'm gonna pee my pants! LOL LOL!!!!

    i personally believe ezra finds you intriguing, not necessarily a crush. a pic would help any confusion on your type....maybe. lol he seems to start threads about others whom he finds interesting (positively or negatively) i've noticed...

  13. #13
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Point taken, although I'm not trying to be ballsy/confident nor claiming I am. Trying to act that way on a message board is just silly.

    Again, making the problem out to be me. *Deflect that* Ezra needs to explain himself. If he doesn't answer when I get back (I'll be gone all day tomorrow) I might just pm him about it. Or continue calling him out in public like he does me, hey fair's fair. And if he thinks I'm too chicken-shit just because I wouldn't post a picture, I suppose he wouldn't mind if I think he's too chicken-shit cause he won't respond to a simple question without trying to attack my character or trying to make me overly defend myself when there's no need.

    All he needs to do is be an adult and assertively explain himself.
    No, see, I'm not claiming that the problem with the conflict is you. I don't give a damn about your original conflict with Ezra (though I have been reading and I know what it's about). My issue is with you dragging it out and about everywhere else. This is a thread that pertains directly to Ezra's thread about VIing you (which is probably him just trolling about). Taking it outside that thread is just like spam. If you want him to be an adult and explain himself then take all of this and put it in the thread where it belongs.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  14. #14
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    No, see, I'm not claiming that the problem with the conflict is you. I don't give a damn about your original conflict with Ezra (though I have been reading and I know what it's about). My issue is with you dragging it out and about everywhere else. This is a thread that pertains directly to Ezra's thread about VIing you (which is probably him just trolling about). Taking it outside that thread is just like spam. If you want him to be an adult and explain himself then take all of this and put it in the thread where it belongs.
    that makes perfect sense for someone with Ti ego, but B&D doesn't have that, so he goes about it in his own way...

  15. #15
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Honestly, I have never had a problem with B&D and his posts. Fuck, I enjoy them mightily. Extra eyespace? lol. Its not like this forum has rules for what is a shit topic and what isn't. You may not like B&Ds posts, granted, but if you really despise his drama queen nature so much, why not just NOT click on any of his threads? lol. It's not like a freaking THREAD TITLE takes up so much EYE SPACE that you're going to be freaking REELING FROM THE TERROR for fucking DAYS. omfg. If people really don't care, why would they volunteer their attention, anyway? Just don't volunteer it, then. lol. Maybe this would've been more appropriate in Anything Goes, however, I don't see anything wrong with calling attention to something B&D believes is important. He's relating this incident he has with Ezra to a bigger, more universal issue he believes is important. It's not just about a damn picture, it's about principles, and if B&D wants to discuss this, try as I might, I can't really find anything wrong with that.
    +1, what i was thinking and you said it.

  16. #16
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Honestly, I have never had a problem with B&D and his posts. Fuck, I enjoy them mightily. Extra eyespace? lol. Its not like this forum has rules for what is a shit topic and what isn't. You may not like B&Ds posts, granted, but if you really despise his drama queen nature so much, why not just NOT click on any of his threads? lol. It's not like a freaking THREAD TITLE takes up so much EYE SPACE that you're going to be freaking REELING FROM THE TERROR for fucking DAYS. omfg. If people really don't care, why would they volunteer their attention, anyway? Just don't volunteer it, then. lol. Maybe this would've been more appropriate in Anything Goes, however, I don't see anything wrong with calling attention to something B&D believes is important. He's relating this incident he has with Ezra to a bigger, more universal issue he believes is important. It's not just about a damn picture, it's about principles, and if B&D wants to discuss this, try as I might, I can't really find anything wrong with that.
    Actually Dolphin, in this case I don't have any real issues with B&Ds apparent drama because there appears to be a justified cause for it's creation. Quite frankly the contents of this thread are not, in and of themselves, inherently wrong. Which is why I stated (after he responded to me) that I did not think that B&D was somehow in the wrong. I just think it's inappropriate to call someone out on issues of self-confidence when you won't even post your argument where it belongs. It doesn't belong in anything goes. It doesn't belong in a new forum. It belongs where the argument exists, which is in the VI thread that Ezra started. THAT is all that I'm saying. It only annoys me that I took the time to open up this thread thinking that B&D might be doing something like calling Ezra to VI and be typed as well. To be honest, I thought that might be funny. Instead I found that he start yet another thread (when there are already an entire page worths of new and active threads in this forum) to argue something that already has a home. That's the issue. He's turning the forum into the argument space rather than the thread. This isn't the B&D and Ezra fight forum, it's the "what's my type" forum. I just want him to keep the argument in the thread where it belongs.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  17. #17
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Haha. I think I see your point, but I don't really have a problem with him starting a new thread, because it seemed to me like his intentions were to call attention to a bigger issue. Maybe he thought this particular issue was larger than the thread itself? lol. Other people start new threads for things like this....a smaller argument spawns a larger one. A larger issue comes into the light. It's a natural progression. And, additionally, I don't think it's reasonable to tell B&D not to start new threads like this, because other people do it too and honestly, I don't really see anyone, including you, regulating them.
    I just think that if this was about the bigger issue it would be less of a direct attack on Ezra. All I really saw in this was an attack on Ezra and on what he said in the VI thread. If it was a little more effort was made to make it about the bigger issue (which I'm assuming is about putting people on the defensive for things that they did not involve themselves in) then I wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Like I said, my issue isn't the premise, it's the placement.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  18. #18
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Huh? I consider your issue as being too much of a neat freak/organizational thing than anything of real substance. I get your point but I'm going to just have to politely do things my way anyway. To me, it's like you are being a mean mommy and criticizing me for seeing my dirty socks on the floor while ignoring the fact that I got all As on my report card.

    Sorry mom!

    Why I created a new thread? Well, why not? I thought it was important enough to have its own topic. That matter is debatable and naturally subjective of course, but I don't think I'm the one that creates threads just to start fights. I realize it was a bit drama queen-y, and I like myself enough to make fun of myself where appropriate, so I didn't deny that.

    I wasn't attacking Ezra's character point blank like some people do to me, did you not notice that I frequently compliment his sense of humor? His 'it's like yin & yin' comment had me laughing for days, because yes- I think we all get too hung up on the 'is he too alike or too different than me?' thing that we cannot simply enjoy a person. Besides, I actually liked his picture of yin/yin better than the actual yin/yang one.

    But that's another thread. Now, I simply want Ezra to explain why he was curious to see what I looked like, and it has nothing to do with ME already, but I suppose I will continue to defend myself as long as I end each post with pointing out the core principal of the issue (what we all seem to be detracted from): that I won't stop being curious on why Ezra himself wanted to see me in the physical, maybe-Biblical sense.

    I usually ignore/get too frustrated & quiet with people as a way to attack them. If I start a thread in your name it's no attack. I'm bad at direct attacks, or so I think.

  19. #19
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=BulletsAndDoves;405755]Huh? I consider your issue as being too much of a neat freak/organizational thing than anything of real substance. I get your point but I'm going to just have to politely do things my way anyway. To me, it's like you are being a mean mommy and criticizing me for seeing my dirty socks on the floor while ignoring the fact that I got all As on my report card.

    Sorry mom!

    Why I created a new thread? Well, why not? I thought it was important enough to have its own topic. That matter is debatable and naturally subjective of course, but I don't think I'm the one that creates threads just to start fights. I realize it was a bit drama queen-y, and I like myself enough to make fun of myself where appropriate, so I didn't deny that.

    I wasn't attacking Ezra's character point blank like some people do to me, did you not notice that I frequently compliment his sense of humor? His 'it's like yin & yin' comment had me laughing for days, because yes- I think we all get too hung up on the 'is he too alike or too different than me?' thing that we cannot simply enjoy a person. Besides, I actually liked his picture of yin/yin better than the actual yin/yang one.

    But that's another thread. Now, I simply want Ezra to explain why he was curious to see what I looked like, and it has nothing to do with ME already, but I suppose I will continue to defend myself as long as I end each post with pointing out the core principal of the issue (what we all seem to be detracted from): that I won't stop being curious on why Ezra himself wanted to see me in the physical, maybe-Biblical sense.

  20. #20
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    omfg

    You're still going on about that picture?

    Quit the monologues. No one cares.

  21. #21
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •