• Other (specify your case)

1 5.56%

Thread: What type is B&D?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type is B&D?

This is going to be settled, once and for all. Pick an option, then B&D has to go with the option with the most votes. I'm not fucking about with silly votes like LSE or ESI. If you want to argue a case for these, choose "other" and argue the case.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't wanna be EIE. The forum just makes me act crazy like that.... I'm IEI and that's that. I already settled on the type.

Hell, I'm more likely EII than I am EIE - as contrary to what I might show here on the forum, I usually get along very well with Deltas. (though they might misjudge me at first)

Pick an option, then B&D has to go with the option with the most votes.
    Who the hell are you to tell me what I'm going to do?! =p Are you a hot SLE that wants to boss me around or something? I'm not going to pick something just because it's the majority.

Besides, I remember people first thought you were EIE too, but that got nicked out rather quickly didn't it?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure I could choose between EIE and IEI...but Beta NF does seem like the best option.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's got to go in the list of unfuckables (courtesy of Sunshine Lively's good humour) if he is an IEI; that is, he has to be Ni subtype. He can't plague the hotties.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I don't wanna be EIE. The forum just makes me act crazy like that.... I'm IEI and that's that. I already settled on the type.

Hell, I'm more likely EII than I am EIE - as contrary to what I might show here on the forum, I usually get along very well with Deltas. (though they might misjudge me at first)
    This is logical bullshit; if you're an IEI, if your next likely type isn't EIE (or in some very rare, ridiculous case LSI), then you are a fucktard who doesn't understand socionics theory.

Who the hell are you to tell me what I'm going to do?! =p Are you a hot SLE that wants to boss me around or something? I'm not going to pick something just because it's the majority.
    Are you a counterphobic Six?

Besides, I remember people first thought you were EIE too, but that got nicked out rather quickly didn't it?
    I wonder why.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think EIE is probably a better option.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i think EIE is probably a better option.
    Yeah, if you put a gun to my head I would say EIE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, i LOVE you B&D! you're just as "badass" as me. LOL

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is logical bullshit; if you're an IEI, if your next likely type isn't EIE (or in some very rare, ridiculous case LSI), then you are a fucktard who doesn't understand socionics theory.
    Fuck you, Ezra. =D Logical bullshit? I'm way too quiet/keep to myself irl to be any sort of loud, obnoxious 'actor.' If it's possible to be a quiet EIE person then maybe I am because irl I'm much, much more quiet than I am when I write.

Are you a counterphobic Six?
    I might be. I read the description (not that familiar with enneagram type) and it might make better sense than me being a 4.

oh, i LOVE you B&D! you're just as "badass" as me. LOL
    Yeah, I just show lots of bravado. I don't like the way 'badasses' act (usually, depends on whether or not they agree with me I guess), but I like when people show faux-bravery.

He acts very differently from myself and the other IEI's, and his fiery behavior seemed a little more similar to posters such as Kristiina and scarletlux; this made me think EIE for a long time, but a thread he posted a little while back made me kind of question that:
    I think there are plenty of threads where I respond very down to earth and not that fiery. It's just easier to notice when I act... kind of out there. Do I always sound like some fiery person no matter what I say??? I usually almost always test as IEI. I'm not some 'actor/life of a party' person (not at all) or somebody that outwardly tries to change the emotional mood. (But this seems to happen anyway, so seems apparent) I'm just... a bit too selfish? for that I guess. The emotionality of my voice is always apparent though when I talk in real life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still vote for IEI but I can see where the EIE idea comes from. The Fe is very easily seen. Still he is somehow less aggressive and nice than I'd expect an EIE to be. Has he ever made a thread where he openly confronts and criticizes forum admins or something like that? Has he ever openly and loudly despised and mocked a group of people or even individuals? If he has I have missed that. I expect EIEs to be more openly critical when they see something they don't like or respect.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Wong. The next likely types are ISFp and INTp.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Yeah, if you put a gun to my head I would say EIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Wong. The next likely types are ISFp and INTp.
    lol @ u

I can see the case, but it you TRULY understand types/quadra values etc., EIE makes more sense. For example, it's not just a case of my changing from Ti to Fi creative for my next likely type of SEE. It's a case of editing quadra values, which are arguably the foundation of one's type.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ u

I can see the case, but it you TRULY understand types/quadra values etc., EIE makes more sense. For example, it's not just a case of my changing from Ti to Fi creative for my next likely type of SEE. It's a case of editing quadra values, which are arguably the foundation of one's type.
    I completely disagree that quadra values are a foundation to anything. Quadra values are just the result of the interaction of some types.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    I still vote for IEI but I can see where the EIE idea comes from. The Fe is very easily seen. Still he is somehow less aggressive and nice than I'd expect an EIE to be. Has he ever made a thread where he openly confronts and criticizes forum admins or something like that? Has he ever openly and loudly despised and mocked a group of people or even individuals? If he has I have missed that. I expect EIEs to be more openly critical when they see something they don't like or respect.
    yes, he has.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I don't know about EIE, but the subjective vibe I get from him is too loose/mellow/unstructured for him to be a rational type. I think rational NFs are much more concise and to the point, elaborating on a main idea. His long posts are very run-on and have little structure as if he's just writing whatever comes to mind and generating new links in his mind directly in his posts, rather than having thought them out beforehand. That's my impression anyway.

I also picture him as being (at least in his very general type of presence on the forum) similar to the winner from that TV show "Project Runway" whom I think is IP > EJ (don't laugh if I'm totally wrong, it's just a very vague first impression kind of thing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u74A7iehaQY
    oh yes, that's why i "dig" him (B&D.) christian is so funny! sis says i'm like him. i just don't think i have the same amt of "snap," especially in my voice inflections. but i can see B&D having it.

my vote for him is IEI-Fe.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You guys need to meet more homosexuals. I act a lil faggy but not that faggy ugh.

Also, I hate fashion design- I'd never go into it. I don't care what people look like (to an extent).

He acts a *tiny bit* like me but not really. I would never use the words 'fierce' or 'fabulous' unless I was making fun of somebody. My gayness is much more subtle like that other older man's....

Oh god I would sooo mock/make fun of them. (well I do to extreme straight behavior too... ) If you act 'too straight' or 'too gay' I like will spend 50 hours making fun of you. (Depending on how comfortable I am.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys need to meet more homosexuals. I act a lil faggy but not that faggy ugh.

Also, I hate fashion design- I'd never go into it. I don't care what people look like (to an extent).

He acts a *tiny bit* like me but not really. I would never use the words 'fierce' or 'fabulous' unless I was making fun of somebody. My gayness is much more subtle like that other older man's....

Oh god I would sooo mock/make fun of them. (well I do to extreme straight behavior too... ) If you act 'too straight' or 'too gay' I like will spend 50 hours making fun of you. (Depending on how comfortable I am.)
    i think that older guy is IEI as well, Ni.

fashion design of that caliber is not about how someone looks, it's about vision and creative expression of it. it's art, not Si comfort.

i think christian is the type who would make fun of other over the top gay guys just like himself.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh alright then. I hope I didn't offend you with the comparison. It's just the vibe I got from the posts. Yeah I believe you're probably INFp.
    You didn't offend me. It just makes me a little confused, because I always get mixed reactions from people on how 'gay' I am. I don't know, not to sound like a cliched teenage girl but 'I'm just me.' I simply act how I act, I can't waste energy thinking about how gay or straight I'm being. And I'm not offended... just concerned. If my posts make you think of somebody that's so much of a gay male caricature then my point still stands that you should probably meet more gay men (So I suppose yes, it is a little offensive but lol it takes a lot to get me angry. Kinda)

Or you could be thinking "Or maybe he could tone it down a notch if he doesn't want people to think he's a huge flamer." But naaah not happening. =D I guess you can't logically analyze vibes, and people can view me however they want.

i think christian is the type who would make fun of other over the top gay guys just like himself.
    lol maybe. I can see him make fun of rowdy straight boy jocks too. I like making fun of them too. (when I'm trying to ignore the sexual tension)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"If you think of heterosexuals, they have white-trash women and trailer parks, and we have drag queens and trannies. I don’t know if I’m the one who can explain it. It’s, like, drag queens are just there."
    lol that's more media brainwashing. There are plenty of homosexuals that are white trash too. Ooh I'm wearing an old nike shirt from 1992 and green jogging pants. I look soooo fabulous, dahllling. (Only, not)

I'm not saying that all homos need to be macho and play sports either (UGH - BOO TO THAT) but lol we come in all 32 flavors.

My first time in a gay bar was good, but I think I liked it just cause I was super drunk lol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And wait, when did I criticize an entire group of people? You mean when I made that anti-Christian comment eons ago?

Yes, I will insult individuals if I think they're being ridiculous. Diana is usually smart but her butting in on that homosexual thread was uncalled for, and I chewed her out for it. Phaedrus is universally annoying, so I've been bugging him lately. I'm affectionate towards Gilly, but I believe I still tried to reason with him when he wasn't making any sense. I had that little spat with Jessica, but from my perspective we both were just purposefully trying to annoy each other there and I consider it all in good fun anyway. Taking the internet too seriously = fail lol.

I have mixed reactions with Joy. Sometimes I really like what she says other times, she kinda just makes me ::eye roll:: I don't know. I think it depends on my mood or what functions she's giving me, or something.

And Expat has admitted he has more right-wing views and I'm pretty much a leftie so I think socionics aside, that explains my beef with him.

I think bionicgoat is a really cool guy but I HATE when he gets all mediator-ish. I wish he would just pick a side more and stick with it. Dolphin... I like her. She just makes me crack up.

Anybody else I'm either neutral with or I haven't really communicated enough to form a good opinion yet.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

blah nevermind doublepost...can't we delete our own messages?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh as for my view of FDG....

I think he's a cool guy, but has a hard time understanding things? I'll just say. He seems to have more of a 'real life' and isn't so theoretical as us... I view cracka in a similiar fashion.

And Ezra is bisexual at least and should come out already.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    yes, he has.
    Oh. For some reason he has not had such strong effect on me as many other EIEs. Perhaps because we are very distant and that's why I don't feel the effect. Or I have just missed a lot of crucial posts when I was away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see the case, but it you TRULY understand types/quadra values
    You are like a master of empty arguments. Even if you end up being right in this particular case.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, who the fuck is Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I completely disagree that quadra values are a foundation to anything. Quadra values are just the result of the interaction of some types.
    What do you think is the foundation of socionics?

You guys need to meet more homosexuals.
    You need to engage more with people who are righteous, honourable citizens with proper, respectful ways of life (UDP).

And Ezra is bisexual at least and should come out already.
    Yeah, I tried that once about five years ago. Didn't work. I'm just not a guy who likes the cock.

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    You are like a master of empty arguments. Even if you end up being right in this particular case.
    Order Summary:

Delivery Details: : Ezra
    Do you have questions about this order? Please contact the seller.
    Order #: X0X-347-506-055
    Delivery Method: Mouth
    Subtotal of Items: £Fuck you
    Postage & Packing: £Suck a cock
    ------
    Total before VAT: £Suck and fuck
    VAT: £XoX
    ------
    Total: £Suck and fuck
    Promotional Gift Certificates: -£XoX's respect as a human being
    ------
    Total for this order: £GET SOME NEW MATERIAL YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Order Summary:

Delivery Details: : Ezra
    Do you have questions about this order? Please contact the seller.
    Order #: X0X-347-506-055
    Delivery Method: Mouth
    Subtotal of Items: £Fuck you
    Postage & Packing: £Suck a cock
    ------
    Total before VAT: £Suck and fuck
    VAT: £XoX
    ------
    Total: £Suck and fuck
    Promotional Gift Certificates: -£XoX's respect as a human being
    ------
    Total for this order: £GET SOME NEW MATERIAL YOU PIECE OF SHIT
    I guess that's funny. Mostly it just makes me feel 'blah' though. This exhange of opinions is so empty of any value.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right. Let's stop.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You need to engage more with people who are righteous, honourable citizens with proper, respectful ways of life (UDP).
    What a riot. You don't even know me! You know a very small glimpse of my internet persona. You don't know how honourable and respectful I am or I'm not. Are you being sarcastic or something? Jeesh. And yes, I talked to UDP in private many times before, I already know he's a cool guy.

I'm just not a guy who likes the cock.
    LOL. You obviously still like it if you wanna see my picture so badly. Or maybe you don't like cocks, but you must be attracted to their faces still.

XoX understands the real me better than anybody on this thread. I am not aggressive. Just because you're not used to somebody being blunt about their sexuality doesn't make me a 'flamer', or 'out there' or 'aggressive.' Just because I can express myself through writing well, doesn't make me aggressive or passive-aggressive or assertive or whatever demeanor you think you have to give me. =D

I am whatever I say I am, if I wasn't then why would I say I am? =D I'm not covering up a weakness. I'll quit playing a victim when you stop being an offender.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're right. Let's stop.
    Rougher. Harder. Bark like a little dog, bark like a little dog.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rougher. Harder. Bark like a little dog, bark like a little dog.
    LOL LOL!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a riot. You don't even know me! You know a very small glimpse of my internet persona. You don't know how honourable and respectful I am or I'm not. Are you being sarcastic or something? Jeesh. And yes, I talked to UDP in private many times before, I already know he's a cool guy.

LOL. You obviously still like it if you wanna see my picture so badly. Or maybe you don't like cocks, but you must be attracted to their faces still.

XoX understands the real me better than anybody on this thread. I am not aggressive. Just because you're not used to somebody being blunt about their sexuality doesn't make me a 'flamer', or 'out there' or 'aggressive.' Just because I can express myself through writing well, doesn't make me aggressive or passive-aggressive or assertive or whatever demeanor you think you have to give me. =D

I am whatever I say I am, if I wasn't then why would I say I am? =D I'm not covering up a weakness. I'll quit playing a victim when you stop being an offender.
    It's true. Americans do not catch onto irony. And they actually take offence to it!

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololol

Or it could just be that B&D is dumb.