Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am not Gamma

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe you.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well thanks for telling us whatcha aint, how about you telling us whatcha am?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hostage_Child

sorry, i was in the process of trying to edit what i said before and deleted it....i may get back to it another time.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    I have when reckoner came on the forums. I really thought I was an ethical type in the beginning because I feel I'm too nice though I'm cold as hell on the surface. Only problem is I'm lazy as hell. Messy as hell. I don't think I know any EIIs like that. I don't know how EIIs 'feel' either. I feel nothing generally and I come across as bland as hell, but I do get these INFj moments occasionally where everything is sentimental and I come across as sweeter than anything I am normally. And I'm nearly positive that I am Ni dominant but I suppose I could find a way to reconsider that. And my father is LSE and we do NOT get along at all. And I'd ask people to type me again but since I'm so private about myself here, I think the idea is utterly ridiculous. That, and EIIs at least seem to pay attention to people whereas I feign obliviousness, usually (though I am rather polite, friendly, and I don't mind laughing and keeping good humor but crowds make me go in withdrawel mode which might be common for introverts in general.) But I don't think my posts are even that reliable in giving a glimpse into my initial personality. However, if I have ever met my online identical, it would be BLauritson who is generally regarded as INTp (and I am by no means questioning that at all.)

So I don't know and I won't pretend I do know. It was meant to be a stupid thread but now I'm letting my doubts show. Oh well, the world will go on so who gives a crap.
    I don't mean to make light of your predicament, but I had to chuckle while reading that. I am stuck in the same endless loop. One day I believe I'm IEI, then SEI, no wait...EII, then again that ILI portrait rings eerily true...

I suffer the same bursts of sentimentality and "feigned obliviousness." I find the sentimentality particularly dangerous, since it has led to more than one embarrassingly gushy/maudlin email/letter that I later regretted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why does your own type matter? learn to type other people instead

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well If you have typed a lot of persons just figure out with which you get along best with, it cant be that hard if you just work a little systematic

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are ili-ni. it is obvious. i have met like 7 of them in my life and you're just like them, not to mention i am one. i think blauritson is one too

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI. From your posts, that's what I think.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think you're ILI. I can't help but wonder if part of the confusion is that (assuming you are ILI) you take your strength in creative Te for granted (not in the sense of assuming that everyone can do it, but rather almost forgetting you're capable of it because it's a normal part of life for you) and thus overanalyse the Fe-related capabilities you have. I wonder this because I used to be in that situation now and again, wondering if I'm actually IEI rather than ILI. I dunno, my gut feeling tells me you're ILI but it's pretty hard to prove over the internet.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realize how lame I really am compared to most people.
    no you're not. Sure, you've had a difficult childhood by the sounds of things but that's not your fault at all. Everyone's lives are different at the end of the day, and if you prefer to spend much of your time alone or in your imagination or whatever, all the more power to you. If other people don't like it, that's their problem, not yours.
    5w4 so/sx

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm actually sorta serious.
    Be true to yourself. Don't let some type dictate your behaviors.

And there is no perfect way to be, or perfect way to do things. Your standards for yourself are high, a strong need to be perfect, to be an absolute importance and beneficiary to everything. Yet how does one be purely important and original in an uncertain world. Don't let people stereotype rules for you to follow. Follow what you want, and what you believe in. Everyone else doesn't know any better about how you are supposed to be than you do.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice avatar chostage, what, do you think you're part of The Nine now?

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Nine? Dunno what that means. The old one I liked but it was kinda tacky as is this one, but I guess I'm in a Zelda-ish mood or something. I dunno. It was a whim.

Oh, it's a tv show. Nah, I always liked the Eye of Truth symbol. Kinda esoteric...and Zelda.

I should say I am an immense fan...well, maybe not IMMENSE compared to some people, but I get a lot of satisfaction out of playing alttp, OoT, and MM (which I'm currently working on when I'm not thinking about stuff.) It's kind of a relaxing retreat, I guess, from being a little too serious for comfort on some occasions.
    Actually what i was referring to was the royal guard for a king, an even MORE esoteric fact

But on seeing the symbol closely, you're right, it's the Sheikah symbol.

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the fuck is Hostage_Child?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The person who started this thread.
    5w4 so/sx

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just playing with you. You just don't make much of an impression, that's all. That could be a bad or a good thing, depending on how you look at it, and who's looking at it.