Thread: Professional Socionist

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Professional Socionist

Hey!

I was wondering about those russian chicks that type people and get (atleast I think so) paid for doing it.

What are their methods? what questions do they ask? What is important for them to know when figuring out someones type?

I mean, shouldn't we have like some sort of template, pattern they use and make a sticky to it so we can type ourself and type others using it?

Just doing the "Tell us a little about you.." and then someone: "my friends neighbours cousins girlfriend talks just like you and she is EIE!!"

I want something that can replace that gut feeling most get when typing and make it more scientific.

Many things people write in the "what's my type" part is just jibberish and could be the same for any person. Like someone likes to read, or someone likes music... "Yeah you are probably introverted because if you were extraverted you would shot vodka and suck strangers dick in a toilet"

I put down some thought here, some parts are exaggerated just for the sake of exaggerating but reply to what I mean not what I say

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    What are their methods? what questions do they ask? What is important for them to know when figuring out someones type?
    We discussed that with Igor Weisband in the meeting in Germany last year.

Each socionist has their own methods. Weisband has a systematic test. Filatova has invented two or three tests. Etc.

Personally I'd prefer to start asking questions and elaborate on them depending on the answers.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can I take part of their methods?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

every type masturbates at a different speed

Mentioned