Thread: My Type

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Type

What is my type? I am not interested in a confirmation of my type, as I am confident in my own type by this point. Instead I am more interested in what evidence and argumentation people (if they even have any) use to justify my type.

This may be a futile gesture and a complete waste of time, but my curiosity beckons.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    ESE 2w3 so/sp
    no, you fool.

ILI-Te 6w5 p so/sx 3-6-9 0+0 ESTJ ESTJ ubuntu

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My opinion is that you are INTj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    What is my type? I am not interested in a confirmation of my type, as I am confident in my own type by this point. Instead I am more interested in what evidence and argumentation people (if they even have any) use to justify my type.

This may be a futile gesture and a complete waste of time, but my curiosity beckons.
    Apparently no!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. It's so blatant it's all I can see when I look at you(r avatar)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    ubuntu
    quoted for truth

as to this thread's topic, all i can say with any certainty is logical>ethical... did you ever put up any photos/videos?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post

i think i have an idea in my mind that you are a monk. given the strength of the image of this monk and surroundings in my mind, other ideas which arise have not, thus far, taken precedence over the former. for this reason, i cannot focus on socionics when confronted with you. you are, for all intents and purposes, a monk.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Does he have more than one of these? I feel like every time I look at his avatar it's making a different face at me.
    Yes. The benefit of these box-head avatars is the easily modifiable white surface that allows me draw whatever simple faces I like.

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    i think i have an idea in my mind that you are a monk. given the strength of the image of this monk and surroundings in my mind, other ideas which arise have not, thus far, taken precedence over the former. for this reason, i cannot focus on socionics when confronted with you. you are, for all intents and purposes, a monk.
    Your intuitions rarely miss the mark.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Your intuitions rarely miss the mark.
    i don't think you've ever told me you are a monk. why i would gather that notion, i have no idea. but sometimes you automatically associate a person with an image. it could be, subconsciously, your username. then i remember seeing some photo of you in a serene, solitary location (mountains?) which i might have processed as a spiritual mountain.

then it is your ability to appear diplomatic while at the same time dogmatic. i don't know how you pull it off, but it is a sort of a guiding force amidst one's wandering reverie. similiar to that which you might imagine jesus christ or the buddha projecting in the face of some all-encompassing dilemma which has nearly smothered one's chances for a joyful existence.

on the topic of your being some particular type in the realm of socionics, i would dare to say you defy categorization. for those technically minded among us, i politely turn a deaf ear to your cries for more detailed information on this matter.

on the nature of life, i have failed to comment.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee