Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fuck you, hoodrat

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default fuck you, hoodrat

go here and get the fuck out of my hair. you'll enjoy the niffweed-bashing company.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    go here and get the fuck out of my hair. you'll enjoy the niffweed-bashing company.
    That is one of the most mean and spiteful forum enviornments I've ever seen. They make the most ridiculous generalizations and questionable typings to justify their own inaccurate worldview that probably has nothing to do with anything concrete about socionics.

Especially concerning Delta.

That's the impression I got anyways.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    That is one of the most mean and spiteful forum enviornments I've ever seen. They make the most ridiculous generalizations and questionable typings to justify their own inaccurate worldview that probably has nothing to do with anything concrete about socionics.

Especially concerning Delta.

That's the impression I got anyways.
    hoodrat will fit right in.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    ?
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Gamma_domain

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...k:Gamma_domain

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=WS:RfA

this, and a rather long text conversation in which hoodrat made absolutely no indication that i was LII, declared my communication style to be ILI-like and highly lucid, and made a rather big deal about me forgiving him for his apparent prior hostility (ie "i don't think i like niffweed" from his introductory thread, and ignoring a PM i sent him in an effort to try and smooth things over for three weeks).

hoodrat does not realize that his edits to the gamma domain are machintruc incarnate (preserved below, because the page will probably be reverted in the near future):

Gamma Quadra

Gammas are amazing and incredible. Other quadras probably don't realize this, but that's okay because it's true. By the way, whoever said that gammas value sex and money are 100% correct... Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably trying to sell you something.
    [edit] Perceptions of Other Quadras

Alphas: You really get on our nerves

[edit] People

Some people are cool. Others are lame. Other people we can "get along with." And some people are just fucking assholes. That reminds me, don't step on our toes or you'll probably regret it for all eternity.

[edit] Friends

Real friends aren't just friends, they're more like life itself. It's nice when other people besides our friends like us though. Gammas are usually well respected in our social circles. That's because we are awesome, duh. It probably also has to do with the fact that we don't hang out with people who suck and are lame....

[edit] Advice for hanging out with Gammas

• Stop Whining.
    • Get off your ass and do something.
    • Are you an idiot? Go away and stop hanging out with us.
    [edit] The Future

The world will one day be ruled by gammas.

No, really.

hoodrat can go fuck himself. he is a prejudiced, duplicitous, and braindead asshole, and not a nice person.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

niffweed, i think you are a bit too uptight about this whole quadra description thing. what, do you think wikisocion is going to take over the world and secure you your place in history? also, when you insult someone.. try not to repeat the same insult 2 or 3 different times. it doesnt work.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    niffweed, i think you are a bit too uptight about this whole quadra description thing. what, do you think wikisocion is going to take over the world and secure you your place in history? also, when you insult someone.. try not to repeat the same insult 2 or 3 different times. it doesnt work.
    go fuck yourself as well, dual-of-machintruc

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wikisocion will not take over the world, but it is meant to be a reliable tool for a more accurate understanding of functions, intertype relations, and general socionics stuff and whatnot.

I find the objective information useful from time to time and would rather not find myself reading immature crap like the edits niffweed highlighted.

But other than that, I have no general problems with hoodrat myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go fuck yourself as well, dual-of-machintruc
    does that mean i am supposed to be masturbating? dual of machintruc.. i don't think i understand. i am ESE? err.... yeah, definitely.
    why don't you go back to inserting a long line of computer script when you have nothing to say. I liked it because it was almost like you were going away.
    You know, I don't completely disagree with you. Especially on the bit about there being a "best quadra".. I mean, they all have fucking annoying people in them. discojoe, joy, warlord, niffweed, khamelion ... Listening to you guys is almost like having a brat kid poking you in the leg constantly, saying "nu-uhhh!" to every god damn thing which you say. i want to chop off your heads. No, I definitely agree gamma can suck as badly as any of them
    Last edited by crazedrat; 08-01-2008 at 05:52 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Gamma_domain

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...k:Gamma_domain

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=WS:RfA

this, and a rather long text conversation in which hoodrat made absolutely no indication that i was LII, declared my communication style to be ILI-like and highly lucid, and made a rather big deal about me forgiving him for his apparent prior hostility (ie "i don't think i like niffweed" from his introductory thread, and ignoring a PM i sent him in an effort to try and smooth things over for three weeks).

hoodrat does not realize that his edits to the gamma domain are machintruc incarnate (preserved below, because the page will probably be reverted in the near future):

hoodrat can go fuck himself. he is a prejudiced, duplicitous, and braindead asshole, and not a nice person.
    All I can really say to those edits was my initial reaction of simply ugh.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it depends on whether there was text there before, which was deleted and replaced by irrelevant and imprecise text. If there was, then i can understand getting annoyed by it, because its a destruction of time and effort. If there wasn't; and if the gamma descriptions were empty beforehand, then you are bitching for pretty much no reason.. a slightly vague, humored, and emotional description beats no description in that at least it can be observed as a testament to some fundamental level of perception or humor related to how gamma perceives other quadras. i also think, to some extent, the description was a response to machinstrucs initiated war between alpha & gamma; and the mentality created from that transfered over into the creation of the wikisocion page.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it depends on whether there was text there before, which was deleted and replaced by irrelevant and imprecise text. If there was, then i can understand getting annoyed by it, because its a destruction of time and effort. If there wasn't; and if the gamma descriptions were empty beforehand, then you are bitching for pretty much no reason.. a slightly vague, humored, and emotional description beats no description in that at least it can be observed as a testament to some fundamental level of perception or humor related to how gamma perceives other quadras. i also think, to some extent, the description was a response to machinstrucs initiated war between alpha & gamma; and the mentality created from that transfered over into the creation of the wikisocion page.
    Even if there was nothing deleted or edited, it was still trash that had no place on the domain.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Even if there was nothing deleted or edited, it was still trash that had no place on the domain.
    its a joke. if you don't like it, there is a simple solution. say "i'm deleting this because i think this joke is inappropriate in light of the professional image we are trying to maintain for this site". you know what's insane? freaking the fuck out because of it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its a joke. if you don't like it, there is a simple solution. say "i'm deleting this because i think this joke is inappropriate in light of the professional image we are trying to maintain for this site". you know what's insane? freaking the fuck out because of it.
    Did you not read the discussion page? Niffweed said exactly that.
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if I'm correct, Niffweed is angry at Hoodrat because he wrote strange/untrue/biased information on wiki.

Isn't that the same as what Niffweed has done to the ILI page... hmmm?

By the way, to keep things balanced... fuck you Niffweed

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now we just need Phaedrus criticizing niffweed's decision and then we'll have nice set of faux-ILIs supporting hoodrat.
    Johari Box

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First: apologies to niffweed, I did not see the conversation.
    Second: There is a subtle problem in the current state of socionics which leads to alot of confusion; particularly in gamma quadra- and that is that the subtypes are not clearly understood. often i see people on this forum insisting mindlessly that people are not their proclaimed type.. 90 percent of the time this is because they are thinking of a specific subtype they have experienced interrelations with, and clearly seeing they are not dealing with the same thought process
    Third: There will be an interesting number of articles in the development of supersocion theory addressing this issue; and it is a very real issue.. but if you want to say anything about this, you need to know what you are talking about. since logos, niffweed, & hoodrat do not know what the fuck they are talking about, they need to shut the fuck up about peoples types.
    Fourth: hoodrat and niffweed are conflict-duals.
    Fifth: Niffweed is ILI-Te
    Sixth: Hoodrat is SEE-Se
    Seventh: You can observe from Hoodrats interactions with the ILI-Nis on this forum the dynamic I am talking about (contrasted to his interactions with niffweed / warlord). Similar things occur in interactions khamelion has with warlord / niffweed (She is SEE-Fi).
    Eighth: For the record, gamma judging subtypes are too uptight
    Ninth: Logos, you probably don't realize how annoying your box picture is... it is very annoying. I wish you would change it
    Tenth: I would like to re-issue my statements telling niffweed to basically go fuck himself
    Last edited by crazedrat; 08-01-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now we just need Phaedrus criticizing niffweed's decision and then we'll have nice set of faux-ILIs supporting hoodrat.

and warlord, and dioklecian, and drd252, and cpig, and sarah, and zeia...

(to be fair, i don't know a damn thing about the last two).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and warlord, and dioklecian, and drd252, and cpig, and sarah, and zeia...

(to be fair, i don't know a damn thing about the last two).
    Dioklecian masquerades as an ILI? I did not know that. The last four do not post on here frequent enough anymore to warrant consideration to have been mentioned. I am still sitting on the fence with Warlord since I honestly don't care enough to bother investigating the matter.
    Johari Box

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think logos and niffweed have a subconscious sexual bond

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dioklecian masquerades as an ILI? I did not know that.
    he did at some point anyway.

The last four do not post on here frequent enough anymore to warrant consideration to have been mentioned.
    cpig has been active and sarah semi-active on stickam. drd252 is just a great example of stupidity and mindless squalor so i included him.

I am still sitting on the fence with Warlord since I honestly don't care enough to bother investigating the matter.
    yeah, if any of these people are ILI it would be warlord. but i kinda dont think so.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ninth: Logos, you probably don't realize how annoying your box picture is... it is very annoying. I wish you would change it
    BLASPHEMY

It was the inspiration for this, damn it.

Edit: Don't make me bust out my hat.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bust it out...*shakes fist*
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was not aware that my avatar was required to suit your pleasures. I'll be sure to remedy that in the near future.
    Johari Box

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was not aware that my avatar was required to suit your pleasures. I'll be sure to remedy that in the near future.
    lol

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I got the blues
    My honey's in a cage
    and she's lost the key
    She won't talk to me
    She won't talk to me
    No, no, no, no, no
    She won't talk to me

The old piano's playing,
    the trumpets are singing,
    and I got the blues

Everyone's so mean, and
    they make so much noise
    I wish they were locked away
    but I have no key

The music can be heard no more,
    and I got the blues

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Similar things occur in interactions khamelion has with warlord / niffweed (She is SEE-Fi).

but i don't interact with them that much O_o

not on the forum anyway
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it really doesn't take much to get a picture of how relations flow. but really i think you talking to them in private is something hoodrat and niffweed are unlikely to start doing; and i don't think i'll be messaging you anytime soon ..

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed is just a great example of stupidity and mindless squalor so i included him.
    Agreed.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you so annoyed? What goes around, comes around, doesn't it, or a you so unique and outstanding that it doesn't apply to you?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Why are you so annoyed? What goes around, comes around, doesn't it, or a you so unique and outstanding that it doesn't apply to you?
    why don't you fucking look at the situation before you charge in here absolutely fucking clueless about what's going on?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why don't you look at the situation before you charge in here and post a thread which no one cares about other than yourself

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why don't you look at the situation before you charge in here and post a thread which no one cares about other than yourself
    YES NIFFWEED. AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE SHOULD CARE BEFORE YOU POST A THREAD. DO YOUR RESEARCH NEXT TIME.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    YES NIFFWEED. AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE SHOULD CARE BEFORE YOU POST A THREAD. DO YOUR RESEARCH NEXT TIME.
    ok; i will. thanks for your pertinent advice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Agreed.
    lol...

But seriously niffweed, how's this role function working for you? No ILI I've ever met would act this way.... That reminds me, get some real life socionics experience rather than just internet forum stuff. It'll probably help you open your eyes a little...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    lol...

But seriously niffweed, how's this role function working for you? No ILI I've ever met would act this way.... That reminds me, get some real life socionics experience rather than just internet forum stuff. It'll probably help you open your eyes a little...
    then you obviously don't understand ILIs very well.

kiss my ass and grow some shit for brains, you fucking braindead lunatic.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    lol...

Then perhaps you have not met one.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't get what he did to make u so mad... remember that he's new here- maybe he didn't mean to do whatever it is he did.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    i don't get what he did to make u so mad... remember that he's new here- maybe he didn't mean to do whatever it is he did.
    would you like to read anything that hoodrat has actually written recently before blindly posting about a situation you don't understand?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast