Thread: Left- or Right-Brained? Hemispheric Dominance Inventory Test

Creepy-

Default Left- or Right-Brained? Hemispheric Dominance Inventory Test

Creepy-

My results:
    You responded as a right brained person to 1 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 17questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

1:17, left brain. That's a hard-core skew.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

7:11 left brained.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You responded as a right brained person to 9 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 9 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.
    ok
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Quote:
    You responded as a right brained person to 9 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 9 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

ok
    lol

EDIT to add: Actually, this is interesting, Tereg. That you use both sides about the same amount (according to this one test, at least) implies stronger Te, implies Ne-subtype ENFp, implies being closer to ENTp along continuum of types (still IEE, of course), is very interesting and helps contextualize your responses in the "Where Are You Hiding" thread. Yes?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    0:18 left brained.

wtf? Every other test I've taken has told me right brained lol
    You've been brainwashed
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Aww, don't worry!

This gives you great freedom to fill your right brain with all kinds of fun stuff
    INFp

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    EDIT to add: Actually, this is interesting, Tereg. That you use both sides about the same amount (according to this one test, at least) implies stronger Te, implies Ne-subtype ENFp, implies being closer to ENTp along continuum of types (still IEE, of course), is very interesting and helps contextualize your responses in the "Where Are You Hiding" thread. Yes?
    I think it's a blessing and a curse actually. Because I really am naturally a right-brained person. I think the results of this test are indicative of sort of growing up in what I believe were left-brained environments.

In other words, sort of... hmm... square-peg-round-hole'ing left-brained things and sort of pushing right-brained things aside in favor of what I thought my environment needed from me. I'm not saying that being left-brained is bad. I'm saying that for me, though I (unnaturally) process things in a sort of left-brained way, the way that I use my left-brain in various situations is somewhat unnatural and awkward, I think.

It sort of feels like I'm being something that I'm not.

On the other hand, I like being balanced, and being able to use it to the extent that I do. It helps me gain perspective from things that I don't quite understand or want to understand.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    INFp

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You responded as a right brained person to 14 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 4 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir