Hi everyone, my name is Elizabeth. After taking a silly Jung test my results came back with my personality being categorized as INFJ. After spending the day with a cup of coffee in front of my computer, trying to gain as much knowledge as possible I found out jung tests are usually inaccurate and rather silly so I figured I'd dive even deeper into the subject. I guess I'm just looking for insight about my personality from all of you.

I'm very shy usually (unless I have a drink in my hand, which is pretty sad). I've always struggled with being more outgoing but only because of the peer pressure to so, not exactly because of some kind of personal desire. I mean, I love people but I don't necessarily open up very quickly nor do I enjoy large parties or social situations where I usually end up feeling like I need to impress others. Too much pressure.

Anyway, I'm always reading. I never make a decision or take on challenge without finding out every single fact or detail I possibly can. For instance, I love tattoos and piercings but before actually getting any I spend months reading about the procedure and I only want the best of the best in terms of the artist I choose.

It's hard for me to give constructive criticism unless I really care for the person. I worry about hurting other people's feelings. I think too much about my actions and am very self aware and self conscious. Just writing this little essay I feel kind of silly. I feel like no one really "gets" me and sort of like an outcast. I've only really opened up to a handful of people and after being deceived, I let them go after a very nasty fight which was initiated on my part. I miss them but I feel very disrespected considering I hold my relationships at a very high esteem, this even includes simple friendships. If it takes me a considerable amount of time to open up to someone and it actually does happen, I feel like I've wasted my time and energy and trust on the person after being hurt. After blowing up and getting over it, I end up missing them dearly and actually only then do I realize how silly I was for fighting with them.

I'm indecisive in terms of love and relationships. They usually consist of quick feelings of infatuation which quickly subside within a few weeks after I really get to know the person. When I do love it lasts a long while and it's hard for me to get over a relationship.

I'm a bit critical, very sassy and I love art, cooking, reading, creating things within any medium imaginable, traveling, sociology and anthropology as well as psychology and being lazy. Astrology, numerology and things of the sort interest and give me some kind of hope for understanding myself regardless of how trivial they are. My room is a bit messy but not gross with dirty, moldy dishing lying around. Nope.

So what do you think?

EDIT: Oh yes, and I read we should post a few pictures.
Myself after hearing rumors about the Wicked movie coming out in 2010. I felt like playing with photoshop a bit.

My girlfriend and I.