Thread: Facebook

Creepy-ifmd95

Default _

_
    Last edited by ifmd95; 04-13-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, because I joined when Facebook was relatively new. I received a number of friend invitations from other hold high school friends and others I met in class at college, since that helped in regards to group work or just future reference networking. Many of these "friends" I never talk to that often if ever. I have not dropped them from the friends list since I still would like the possibility of cross-referencing in the future.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt that I would. The relationship may only be spurious.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't tell you. I have a lot of "friends" on facebook, mostly for networking purposes. Never good idea to burn a bridge unless they're causing dead weight. So it would take me ages to let you know type distribution. Generally my closest friends are Delta/Alpha. For instance, looking at my "top friends" box, it goes Delta, Delta, Delta, Delta, Beta, Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Alpha or Beta, Delta, Alpha.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have Facebook, but I do have myspace. I checked the registered account list for my high school, and it turns out that most of the people are probably Gamma or Beta. I'd say Alpha is least represented on the site.