Thread: Intellectual development in context of Alpha quadra

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intellectual development in context of Alpha quadra

I think about the development of alpha from time to time. Often I may conclude that my thoughts are like boxes around boxes each being added or revealed. I often think things in the sense that someone has travelled full circle, but with more knowledge. The concept of time travel appeals to me with the condition that you retain the knowledge that you had before. I think this is all alphaish.

I was wondering how others feel.. especially those who are older or who have gone on to further education (Logos ?).. how has your intellectual progess developed?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm only 23 and Carla is also in graduate school. I will answer the question later.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is going to sound very socionics influenced. but it's for real.

i'm 44. so i feel like i can comment.

for myself, it's more like i've developed about 10 comprehensive ways of understanding the world. it's sort of like a 3-D map. each way is like an area or a geographic location. each way is dense with information and knowledge. and there are relationships that i've built between all 10 areas, kind of like highways, interstates, and side streets. so it comes out looking like a geometric design like spirograph or like a bunch of intersecting spiderwebs or something.

i can understand about 80% of everything by applying an area to it. and also by seeing how it correlates to other areas via the highway system. everything else is free floating until i come across a unifying way of looking at it. until it's unified, i mostly observe and listen to data about it.

but ms. k i thought the box analogy you used was very Ti leading cool.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often