Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46

Thread: How to recognise Gamma groups (offensive)

  1. #1
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default How to recognise Gamma groups (offensive)

    - Gamma groups have a high tendency for morbid imagery
    - Gamma groups show higher peer pressure than in other quadras
    - Gamma groups look like private clubs, unlike Alpha groups, who look like "open clubs"
    - Gamma groups have a higher tendency to fights
    - Gamma groups may look like gangs (because gangs are ESI)
    - Gamma groups may behave like they were a mafia (the Mafia is ESI too)
    - Gamma groups look superficial. It's pretty much like SEE's are here to maintain Gammas a correct reputation (because otherwise Gammas would look like shit)
    - Gamma groups think that, in couples, men should submit to women (unlike Betas)
    - Gamma groups show a high obsession with confrontation, and look pushier than other quadras
    - Gamma groups display affection in quite a strange manner, especially ESI's
    - Gamma groups have bizarre concepts to describe love
    - Gamma groups don't really look like groups. They look like asocials' clubs
    - Gamma groups hate Alphas, for the reason that they're jealous because Alphas are able to be cool and friendly, without playing assholes

  2. #2
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    - Gamma groups have a high tendency for morbid imagery
    - Gamma groups show higher peer pressure than in other quadras
    - Gamma groups look like private clubs, unlike Alpha groups, who look like "open clubs"
    - Gamma groups have a higher tendency to fights
    - Gamma groups may look like gangs (because gangs are ESI)
    - Gamma groups may behave like they were a mafia (the Mafia is ESI too)
    - Gamma groups look superficial. It's pretty much like SEE's are here to maintain Gammas a correct reputation (because otherwise Gammas would look like shit)
    - Gamma groups think that, in couples, men should submit to women (unlike Betas)
    - Gamma groups show a high obsession with confrontation, and look pushier than other quadras
    - Gamma groups display affection in quite a strange manner, especially ESI's
    - Gamma groups have bizarre concepts to describe love
    - Gamma groups don't really look like groups. They look like asocials' clubs
    - Gamma groups hate Alphas, for the reason that they're jealous because Alphas are able to be cool and friendly, without playing assholes

    omg that was so offensive im gonna go cry and cut myself in a corner...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  3. #3
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    omg that was so offensive im gonna go cry and cut myself in a corner...
    But, you probably agree with me when I do such description, which I think is relevant to Gammas.

  4. #4
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    But, you probably agree with me when I do such description, which I think is relevant to Gammas.

    machintruc, saying i disagree with u is the understatement of the century
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  5. #5
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    machintruc, saying i disagree with u is the understatement of the century
    You know, I don't give a fuck of not managing to offend you, as long as I offend most people

    Besides I don't give a fuck if you disagree with me, because however, you Gammas disagree with everything. Who was Gamma ? Nietzsche. He thought he was a philosopher, while he was just a fucked up critic I'm sure you're a great fan of him, because he's a fuckin' ILI.

  6. #6
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    You know, I don't give a fuck of not managing to offend you, as long as I offend most people

    Besides I don't give a fuck if you disagree with me, because however, you Gammas disagree with everything. Who was Gamma ? Nietzsche. He thought he was a philosopher, while he was just a fucked up critic I'm sure you're a great fan of him, because he's a fuckin' ILI.

    i disagree.




    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  7. #7
    hoodrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Reading this list gave me a hard on. Yes, we are gammas.


    And just a little note: Even though Alphas look like good friends, they're nowhere near as internally loyal as Gammas are. It kinda just goes unsaid that yeah, you think each other kick ass....

  8. #8
    hoodrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    You know, I don't give a fuck of not managing to offend you, as long as I offend most people

    Besides I don't give a fuck if you disagree with me, because however, you Gammas disagree with everything. Who was Gamma ? Nietzsche. He thought he was a philosopher, while he was just a fucked up critic I'm sure you're a great fan of him, because he's a fuckin' ILI.
    p.s. don't talk shit about Nietzche....

  9. #9
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    Reading this list gave me a hard on. Yes, we are gammas.


    And just a little note: Even though Alphas look like good friends, they're nowhere near as internally loyal as Gammas are. It kinda just goes unsaid that yeah, you think each other kick ass....
    You are right. Alpha attachment is more centered around delighting in the material world and generally being pampered / pampering one another. their mood can sway easily with happenings in the world.
    how to recognize alpha groups:
    1: the first topic of discussion is the weather
    2: you can tell one of the males is dressed by his mother every day
    3: one of the females has a reputation for being a dick sucker (this is an alpha fantasy)
    4: you hear a manic laugh... sounds panicked and exaggerated
    5: one of the group members has a bad case of obsessive compulsive disorder, along with a number of nervous ticks and twitches
    6: you hear someone talking about how they like pop country music
    7: the group members faces kind of look like geese
    8: one of them is wearing a track uniform
    9: you hear someone whine about the smell of cigarette smoke nearby
    INTp

  10. #10
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    You are right. Alpha attachment is more centered around delighting in the material world and generally being pampered / pampering one another. their mood can sway easily with happenings in the world.
    how to recognize alpha groups:
    1: the first topic of discussion is the weather
    2: you can tell one of the males is dressed by his mother every day
    3: one of the females has a reputation for being a dick sucker (this is an alpha fantasy)
    4: you hear a manic laugh... sounds panicked and exaggerated
    5: one of the group members has a bad case of obsessive compulsive disorder, along with a number of nervous ticks and twitches
    6: you hear someone talking about how they like pop country music
    7: the group members faces kind of look like geese
    8: one of them is wearing a track uniform
    9: you hear someone whine about the smell of cigarette smoke nearby


    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    machintruc, all of your topics suck.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    You are right. Alpha attachment is more centered around delighting in the material world and generally being pampered / pampering one another. their mood can sway easily with happenings in the world.
    how to recognize alpha groups:
    1: the first topic of discussion is the weather
    2: you can tell one of the males is dressed by his mother every day
    3: one of the females has a reputation for being a dick sucker (this is an alpha fantasy)
    4: you hear a manic laugh... sounds panicked and exaggerated
    5: one of the group members has a bad case of obsessive compulsive disorder, along with a number of nervous ticks and twitches
    6: you hear someone talking about how they like pop country music
    7: the group members faces kind of look like geese
    8: one of them is wearing a track uniform
    9: you hear someone whine about the smell of cigarette smoke nearby
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  13. #13
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    machintruc, all of your topics suck.
    It is known.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post


    PLEASE do this for the other quadras!
    You don't need machintruc for that. Just imagine you are 9 year old retard and start writing nonsensical "insults". Like:

    Betas are ugly autistic poopyheads. Especially the INFp girls, they are the ugliest and poopiest (excrement) of all types. And ESTp's suck because they like them, and have tiny wieners.

    Go ahead try it.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  15. #15
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    machintruc's offensive descriptions aren't nonsensical; they're funny because they're (perhaps exaggeratedly) true.
    I agree lol
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    machintruc's offensive descriptions aren't nonsensical; they're funny because they're (perhaps exaggeratedly) true.
    Hardly, they are boring and not even remotely truthful. Except partly this time.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  17. #17
    BLauritson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    Okay, time for video games.
    More points for ILI
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

    "IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

    Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

  18. #18
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    Reading this list gave me a hard on. Yes, we are gammas.


    And just a little note: Even though Alphas look like good friends, they're nowhere near as internally loyal as Gammas are.
    ?

    Defend your statement.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  19. #19
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    Even though Alphas look like good friends, they're nowhere near as internally loyal as Gammas are.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    I have creative remember? Hello.... Sorry for hurting your feelings or whatever by "stabbing you in the back"... but that's what creative is all about.



    You're not even loyal to your own statements, dumbass.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  20. #20
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol and if means back-stabbing, me being PoLR must make me loyal as fuck.

    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    - Gamma groups have a high tendency for morbid imagery
    - Gamma groups show higher peer pressure than in other quadras
    - Gamma groups look like private clubs, unlike Alpha groups, who look like "open clubs"
    - Gamma groups have a higher tendency to fights
    - Gamma groups may look like gangs (because gangs are ESI)
    - Gamma groups may behave like they were a mafia (the Mafia is ESI too)
    - Gamma groups look superficial. It's pretty much like SEE's are here to maintain Gammas a correct reputation (because otherwise Gammas would look like shit)
    - Gamma groups think that, in couples, men should submit to women (unlike Betas)
    - Gamma groups show a high obsession with confrontation, and look pushier than other quadras
    - Gamma groups display affection in quite a strange manner, especially ESI's
    - Gamma groups have bizarre concepts to describe love
    - Gamma groups don't really look like groups. They look like asocials' clubs
    - Gamma groups hate Alphas, for the reason that they're jealous because Alphas are able to be cool and friendly, without playing assholes
    Wow, cool! Thanks, machintruc, that makes Gamma feel like home.
    And this, too, shall pass away.


    ILI

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And after reading the thread in its entirety, I have to wonder if anyone else sees what I see. Machintruc is attempting to attack the essence that is Gamma by putting a negative frame on it... but despite this attempt, he is still referring to the things that actually characterize Gamma. Strength, honor, etc. So yes, what he says is true... in his own mind. There is essentially no need for defense. He's talking about the positive aspects of Gamma in a bad way, why not accept the compliment?
    And this, too, shall pass away.


    ILI

  23. #23
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have to agree i actually wasn't offended by it. i thought to myself "well, that's because of this"... on most of the things he said.
    INTp

  24. #24
    hoodrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup! this thread was appreciated

  25. #25
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    - Gamma groups have a high tendency for morbid imagery
    some of us

    - Gamma groups show higher peer pressure than in other quadras
    Define "peer pressure". As a whole, Gamma tends to demand that people think for themselves.

    - Gamma groups look like private clubs, unlike Alpha groups, who look like "open clubs"
    no doubt

    - Gamma groups have a higher tendency to fights
    Gammas aren't afraid of confrontation (for the most part). I could see this as appearing the way you described to Ne/Si valuers. The same could be said of Beta though (if not more so).

    - Gamma groups may look like gangs (because gangs are ESI)
    - Gamma groups may behave like they were a mafia (the Mafia is ESI too)
    Absolutely not. This suggestion doesn't even make sense.

    - Gamma groups look superficial. It's pretty much like SEE's are here to maintain Gammas a correct reputation (because otherwise Gammas would look like shit)
    This is a Fe/Ti perspective.

    - Gamma groups think that, in couples, men should submit to women (unlike Betas)
    No. We think that gender roles are complete bullshit.

    - Gamma groups show a high obsession with confrontation, and look pushier than other quadras
    already addressed

    - Gamma groups display affection in quite a strange manner, especially ESI's
    - Gamma groups have bizarre concepts to describe love
    yes

    - Gamma groups don't really look like groups. They look like asocials' clubs
    perhaps

    - Gamma groups hate Alphas, for the reason that they're jealous because Alphas are able to be cool and friendly, without playing assholes
    This obviously isn't a serious suggestion.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  26. #26
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    No. We think that gender roles are complete bullshit.
    This is culture-based and not quadra-based. The rest makes me wonder why you wasted your time replying to something so juvenile.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  27. #27
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    This is culture-based and not quadra-based. The rest makes me wonder why you wasted your time replying to something so juvenile.
    The whole idea is that Gammas are generally unlikely to respect social expectations/norms as much as the average person does. (And gender roles are social expectations/norms.)
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  28. #28
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm pretty sure this has been debated in the past, come to think of it. Gammas were saying that they think Gammas generally have less respect for social expectations/norms than the average person, and people from other quadras were disagreeing. Perhaps I'm thinking of something else though.

    In any case, I would think that Gamma's perspectives on the Gamma perspective should be weighed a bit more than non-Gamma perspectives on the Gamma perspective. Granted, one has to consider the size of one's sampling (in other words, if I only know a dozen Gammas reasonably well, perhaps I shouldn't discount other people's observations of people they've typed as Gammas).

    There's also the matter of people observing Gamma behavior and assuming that they understand the motivations behind it. The most blatant example I can think of is how some people assume that Gamma's seeing business/finances and their loved ones (especially their spouse and children) as the most important things in life as being an effort to maintain status quo, which is complete bullshit.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  29. #29
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *edited*
    Last edited by Expat; 08-05-2008 at 08:02 AM.
    INTp

  30. #30
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    The whole idea is that Gammas are generally unlikely to respect social expectations/norms as much as the average person does. (And gender roles are social expectations/norms.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I'm pretty sure this has been debated in the past, come to think of it. Gammas were saying that they think Gammas generally have less respect for social expectations/norms than the average person, and people from other quadras were disagreeing. Perhaps I'm thinking of something else though.

    In any case, I would think that Gamma's perspectives on the Gamma perspective should be weighed a bit more than non-Gamma perspectives on the Gamma perspective. Granted, one has to consider the size of one's sampling (in other words, if I only know a dozen Gammas reasonably well, perhaps I shouldn't discount other people's observations of people they've typed as Gammas).

    There's also the matter of people observing Gamma behavior and assuming that they understand the motivations behind it. The most blatant example I can think of is how some people assume that Gamma's seeing business/finances and their loved ones (especially their spouse and children) as the most important things in life as being an effort to maintain status quo, which is complete bullshit.
    Be that as it may, that does not give you an excuse to create bullshit of your own.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  31. #31
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    logos your avatar is less annoying now.
    did i mention someone should cum on joys face?
    i think i will one day. joy, i'm gona cum on your face

  32. #32
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That'd be a neat trick if you can do it over the interweb.

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  33. #33
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Be that as it may, that does not give you an excuse to create bullshit of your own.
    Bullshit of my own?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    etc...
    Enjoy your suspension.

  35. #35
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    look at this little fag discojoe run to the authorities. man this is hilarious. you just made the whole thing better.
    i don't think i can live without this forum for a few days... this is bad.
    omg.. im sorry joy. i didnt mean it.. really. i mean geez, you're such a nice girl and all. i'm sure you would never let anyone cum on your face.
    INTp

  36. #36
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Bullshit of my own?
    Gamma being above conceptions of gender roles.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    look at this little fag discojoe run to the authorities. man this is hilarious. you just made the whole thing better.
    i don't think i can live without this forum for a few days... this is bad.
    omg.. im sorry joy. i didnt mean it.. really. i mean geez, you're such a nice girl and all. i'm sure you would never let anyone cum on your face.
    If you think you are in the least bit intimidating, you're mistaken.

    Your posts are merely annoying, and if being a fly-like annoyance is something you enjoy, then I guess there is nothing more to say.

    Also: virgin.

  38. #38
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    right now i am learning how to hack. when i finally reach adequate skill level, i am going to download all the software i need to find your mac address / ip address and connect with your computer. then im going to flood your computer with packets of females getting their faces cummed on, discojoe. that is my study goal from now on.
    INTp

  39. #39
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Gamma being above conceptions of gender roles.
    It's not about being "above" anything. One could even argue that there are reasons that gender roles even exist, and that people who resist gender roles may find themselves in unfavorable situations. For example, when the woman earns significantly more than the man and they decide to have kids, if they don't plan well they can end up in financial trouble in the month or two before and after she has the baby when she's not working (or not working much).

    Regardless, I have noticed the tendency to disregard gender roles (and other social expectations) in the Gammas I've known. It's been consistent enough to make note of.

    Perhaps the same can be said of other types as well. I had wondered at one point if it was related to aristocracy vs. democracy. Age and intelligence probably play somewhat a role in it as well.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    right now i am learning how to hack. when i finally reach adequate skill level, i am going to download all the software i need to find your mac address / ip address and connect with your computer. then im going to flood your computer with packets of females getting their faces cummed on, discojoe. that is my study goal from now on.
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •