Thread: Give me Se now please

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Give me Se now please

Give me . Does anybody have it? Probably not on an online message board huh.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

/me loses 5623984723895562345896259026906 HP.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I would like to know just what you think Se is, and how you expect it to be doled out over the internet, on command no less.
    that's easy. he's into some kind of "jam" where he doesn't have the "balls" he wishes he had to get himself out. since us NFs know that energy is transferable through space and time, Se energy is as well. (my view, take it or leave it)

here's some for ya B&D:

SE

use it wisely, as needed, YOU'VE GOT THE POWER

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks babe. =)

Creepy-Diana

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Diana, ?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At its base form I would say it's something where you *have* to move, or you get hit. Simple as that. I view it as a truck coming, and you either get hit by the truck or get out of the way. It shocks your body up and makes you live in the moment. You might not want to respond at the time but you have to- but it always feels strongly when you do. It's the movement, the push of life.

I view this is as a bit differently than somebody simply frat boyishly telling me to "Stop being a wuss, get off the computer and do something more productive" etc. I also don't associate it with assholeish per se, though it's easy to see how the two can be related. It seems to happen naturally on its own accord. I am inspired to move because of the natural state of Se not because of a cliched attempt to motivate me or tell me what to do.

Only way for dual-seekers to get unstuck after all, but the more I think about it the more I am doubting I am even a Se-valuer in the first place. I just act so differently depending on where I'm at, the tone of this place makes me act cartoony and over-the-top gay but you don't really think this is how I always act do you? I kind of feel I have to change where I go depending on the circumstance, I read the situation quickly and... this points to ENFj again doesn't it?

Hope you understand.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    I just act so differently depending on where I'm at, the tone of this place makes me act cartoony and over-the-top gay but you don't really think this is how I always act do you?
    If I met you irl I think I would be attracted to you. And then I would realize, damn he's gay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's, Se. . . if you can take it in the form of hip-hop?

http://www.imeem.com/people/M5zAZK/p...usic_playlist/

Haha, the name of the playlist is coincidentally called "You Got the Power"
    IEI, perhaps Fe sub.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If I met you irl I think I would be attracted to you.
    I am very tall, dark and handsome (kinda look like a young Robert Reed) but would you like my personality too? Well, thanks that's sweet.

And then I would realize, damn he's gay.
    Don't beat yourself up like that lol. I haven't really found my straight male counterpart tho.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    sigh, I was asking him to get a view of what HE thinks Se is, but thanks for your interpretation anyway.

Gah, I'm up to my eyeballs in reading law so I apologize if I'm snappish. I hate this stuff.
    to me, it's an open forum where anyone can post whatever to anyone...if someone wants a response ONLY from an individual, then PM them. (maybe that's the extravert in me)

Here's some ~~~ENERGY~~~ to get you through your law stuff. everyone's got their "stuff" they need help with every once in a while.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    but would you like my personality too? Well, thanks that's sweet.
    I think you would have a quiet and perceptible masculinity about you, with this strange sensitivity I couldn't quite place. I wouldn't talk to you or try to, and after I passed you I would forget you. Anyway, your personality is all that's visible online, although some of it is probably amplified and others parts of it are probably subdued. So of course. Though then eventually you'd have an over-the-top emo fit about something, and I would think "honestly? over that?" and I would try not to laugh about it. And then I would infuriate you.

I haven't really found my straight male counterpart tho.
    You know I think I know someone who's straight and probably a lot like you. Not really my ideal, but attractive and charismatic. Not that I can put my ideals into words well anyway, and maybe they change.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well Diana and her crazy Fi-ways ... she has to idealize pms and view them as her 'Sacred Special Inner Circle That Losers Can't Go' but then we Fe-types get portrayed as the emotional manipulators. Gaaah I wish Fe and Fi types would just fucking understand each other already, not in this lifetime I imagine. Besides she obviously doesn't like me that much from her pov why would she whisper me? We respect each other's privacy.

And Diana, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Gilly and I are the same person or more similar than we really are, or something. Gilly is a man and closer to my peer group... and has gone through similiar life experiences as me. I would probably have nothing in common to get along with a woman in your age group unless we had really similiar interests, but you seem to go out of your way to disagree/challenge me and you are almost always the one that starts it. That's fine though, I just find it off-putting.

But whatever feud you had with him in the past, I want no part of it. I'm not Gilly, I'm Sam.

And please everybody just leave this alone. DO NOT DO THE MEDIATOR THING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I can handle myself, Diana can handle herself. I am a big boy she's a big girl. I can handle whatever Diana or Expat throws at me. Pick Diana's side. Pick my side. But if you mediate here, you will be eaten alive.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you would have a quiet and perceptible masculinity about you, with this strange sensitivity I couldn't quite place.
    Bingo. That's how I am to a T. Good insight. Almost creepy.

You are however wrong at guessing my emotions for you saying "Aw, over that?" over an emo-fit I had. I would just be honestly dissapointed, but I'd get over it and quickly find somebody else to talk to that relates to it better.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wanted to prod a bit to see if you were another one of them. Sounds like you're not.
    See I know some real stuff. Wish my Fe didn't distract you so much but I suppose you can't help yourself as it were. You did make me try and think about that a little, so thanks. I can use the functions you're natural in, they just take more effort and it's a little exhausting. Not too bad though, kinda just like taking an extra flight of stairs and going back down again when I really didn't need to.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Er yeah Diana you just take me a tad too literally sometimes. I think it's intriguing in a way. Sensors are funny.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nevermind. We had a brief moment of understanding so leave it at that. =p