Thread: Wikisocion: illusionary

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wikisocion: illusionary

who wrote this?

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Mirage

if it was somebody here, can you say a little bit more about what filatova said about the illusionary relations that worked and those that didn't?

thx

blz

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

user KevAsh wrote it. experience leads me to understand that illusionary relations are far more about differences and similarities in quadra values than anything, and i don't have any idea how to evaluate what is written here.

keep in mind while reading this description that it is only as insightful as you believe the interpretations of user KevAsh might be.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    user KevAsh wrote it. experience leads me to understand that illusionary relations are far more about differences and similarities in quadra values than anything, and i don't have any idea how to evaluate what is written here.

keep in mind while reading this description that it is only as insightful as you believe the interpretations of user KevAsh might be.

thanks, niff. do we know who user KevAsh is? does he/she post on the forum?

i thought the description was a little bit tantalizing....hints of truth but i was lookin for some more data to substantiate some things.

ILE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know who KevAsh is, no.

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience with illusionary is that it's euphoric at first, but you later realize that they can't meet your needs (and vice versa). It's like it's so good in the beginning that you just assume that they're going to give you your dual seeking function, and then when you realize that they're not it's rather... disillusioning, I suppose.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    My experience with illusionary is that it's euphoric at first, but you later realize that they can't meet your needs (and vice versa). It's like it's so good in the beginning that you just assume that they're going to give you your dual seeking function, and then when you realize that they're not it's rather... disillusioning, I suppose.
    hmmmmm that's not what i experience, but then again i'm older. but i was really interested in what filatova has to say about it in more detail. but her book in in russian, so we have to go with someone who is willing to translate...

i looked more closely at the issue of positivity vs negativity as a dichotomy. the description says that filatova says that positivists are more likely to have a workable illusionary relation, so this would mean the following pairs:

IEI & ILE
    ESE & EII
    LSI & LIE
    SEE & SLI

then she says that whoever is more psychologically oriented leads the relation OR whoever is older leads the relation. interesting.

discussion anybody?
    Last edited by Blaze; 07-25-2008 at 06:49 PM.

ILE

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to feel extreme lots of similarity with ESTjs to the point where I entertain that I might have some secundary ESTj type that I switch in and out of in the style of smilexian socionics.... I wonder if Smilex may have been right about some things, but wrong about which exact types a person can and can not switch into.

I theorize that the cycle of types look like this, as opposed to how smilingeyes proposed it:

Code:
         ESTj
    INFj INTj ISTj ISFj
         ENFj
         ISFj
    Where an INTj can move horizontally AND vertically, but might refrain from doing either due to ideological dispositions.

On the whole, I see the INTj-ESTj relation as more similar to identicality than to duality.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I tend to feel extreme lots of similarity with ESTjs to the point where I entertain that I might have some secundary ESTj type that I switch in and out of in the style of smilexian socionics.... I wonder if Smilex may have been right about some things, but wrong about which exact types a person can and can not switch into.

I theorize that the cycle of types look like this, as opposed to how smilingeyes proposed it:

Code:
         ESTj
    INFj INTj ISTj ISFj
         ENFj
         ISFj
    Where an INTj can move horizontally AND vertically, but might refrain from doing either due to ideological dispositions.

On the whole, I see the INTj-ESTj relation as more similar to identicality than to duality.

soo... are you saying that the negativist illusionary relations are more like identity....and thus the positivist more like duality? hmmmmm not sure about this. sometimes i feel like IEI's and myself see things very similarly.

ILE