Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Jamie Kennedy

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jamie Kennedy

    ENTp?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Jamie Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ENTp?
    Yeah

  4. #4
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I haven't seen the show in a while, but I just show a clip during a presentation with the scene where he's a lifegaurd and tells everyone they need to get out of the pool for 5 minutes because he needs a bathroom break and then climbs into the pool and pretends to pee and then climbs back into the lifegaurd stand and tells everyone they can go back into the pool.

    I was like "OMFG he is sooooo ENTp!" He even has the nose.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Yeah, I haven't seen the show in a while, but I just show a clip during a presentation with the scene where he's a lifegaurd and tells everyone they need to get out of the pool for 5 minutes because he needs a bathroom break and then climbs into the pool and pretends to pee and then climbs back into the lifegaurd stand and tells everyone they can go back into the pool.

    I was like "OMFG he is sooooo ENTp!" He even has the nose.
    Agree, he's pretty funny, if I would be a girl I would want his babies

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I wouldn't go that far... though I do think that ENTps are great and am totally into identical relations... :wink:

    I think my kid may be an ENTp, with ESTp and ENTj being the next most likely possibilities. He's too young to type, but I see a WHOLE lot of ENTp traits in him. What do you think a house with 3 ENTps in it would be like?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    What do you think a house with 3 ENTps in it would be like?
    Is is even ENTpossible?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    270
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit

  9. #9
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILENTp
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    What do you think a house with 3 ENTps in it would be like?
    The place evil ISXj souls go.
    yeah, to clean up after us

    yay! no more chores!
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  10. #10
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    What do you think a house with 3 ENTps in it would be like?
    Heaven and Hell in a blender.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  11. #11
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's been recently suggested that I'm an ISFp that learned to be ENTp from growing up with my ISFp sister who was always weaker than I was. I don't think so... I'm ENTp (well, other than the fact that ENTps are make believe creatures).

    Anyways... yeah, 3 ENTps in one house sounds like an quite an adventure.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy

    Anyways... yeah, 3 ENTps in one house sounds like an quite an adventure.
    Sounds more like a slaughter to me:

    *start visualising*

    ENTps…
    3 of them…
    tearing each other apart for attention….
    dripping blood…
    broken bones…
    torn limbs everywhere....

    HORROR HORROR

    *end visualising*

  13. #13
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,827
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reniarbon
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Yeah, I haven't seen the show in a while, but I just show a clip during a presentation with the scene where he's a lifegaurd and tells everyone they need to get out of the pool for 5 minutes because he needs a bathroom break and then climbs into the pool and pretends to pee and then climbs back into the lifegaurd stand and tells everyone they can go back into the pool.

    I was like "OMFG he is sooooo ENTp!" He even has the nose.
    Agree, he's pretty funny, if I would be a girl I would want his babies


    ......

    why limit yourself to that?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  14. #14
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    UDP... I just don't know what to say here....
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    UDP... I just don't know what to say here....
    I am over the irritating bit and now I find it hillarious. Don't worry Joy you'll soon will be laughing with me!

    ahahahahahahaha

  16. #16
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I did laugh. At the irony. I love irony. It's the second best invention ever.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I did laugh. At the irony. I love irony. It's the second best invention ever.
    what's the first best invention?

  18. #18
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    garlic

    Garlic is the best invention ever.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ahahahahahhaha

    It took you more than half an hour to come up with garlic, I thought you knew it already

    ahahahahah

  20. #20
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was in the shower dumbass
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I was in the shower dumbass
    what everytime you need to come up with something you go to the shower? you're the man!

    ahahahahahah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •