Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vedic Astrology

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Vedic Astrology

I recently came across one of the coolest things, Vedic Hindu Indian Astrology. I'm curious what the Nakshatra of all the people on the forum is. I find that it is probably an even better indicator of personality than socionics. It really gets into the essence of a person.

I'll start, my Nakshatra is Chitra pada 1. Chitra is in the moon sign or Rasi Virgo. My ascendant sign is Ardra pada 4 or Puna pada 1 which is Gemini.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If anyone is interested in knowing go to http://www.astrojyoti.com/5in1.htm or some other site, or you can post your Birth date, Birth year, Birth Time, and Birth Place into this thread or pm me with it. Also get the degrees and stuff so I can tell you which pada you are in.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://thesocio.startlogic.com//vedic/01%20Ashwini.htm
    The natives with prominent Ashvini never lose a minute in Converting their impulses into thoughts and their thoughts into action. This often results in an impulsive behaviour pattern, which in its negative aspect often leads to rashness. All the phrases like "Hurry causes delay, and haste makes waste", seem to be aimed directly at Ashvini natives.

Ashvini natives are usually brimming with life, have lively intelligence, a quick comprehension ability and a happy go lucky disposition. Their appearance is usually youthful and eager. They seem to age less quickly than other nakshatra types. When Ashvini is rising on the Ascendant, it makes the person Short, athletic, robust and charming in an innocent sort of way. In fact natives with prominent Ashvini can be singied out by their innocent looks and childish demeanour. Since the Ashvini Kumaras are known for their charm, elegance, style and extravagance - these qualities are reflected in the mental and physical makeup of Ashvini natives.

Ashvini natives usually have a strong spirit of adventure and revel in encountering the unknown. A spirit of adventure always requires courage and this nakshatra has loads of it. It is a fearless nakshatra which derives satisfaction from heroic pursuits. For example, a person bungy jumping at the age of ninety could only be an Ashvini type. In its negative aspect, this quality often comes out as foolhardiness, and Ashvini natives have a tendency to suffer a lot as a result. The lesser evolved among such natives show a marked tendency not to learn from their mistakes, and can be seen to be repeating the same mistake over and over again. There is definitely a lack of reflection associated with this nakshatra and the bad news is that things don't usually improve with age.

There's a distinct sense of humour associated with this nakshatra. Natives have a light hearted and jovial humour and possess an ability to laugh at themselves and others. Its peculiar brand of humour is best exemplified by Charlie Chaplin movies.

The constant need for movement makes the Ashvini natives completely useless at all activities requiring stillness and patience. This is the reason why they are very rarely seen to bring to completion what they have begun. They have enough motivation when it comes to initiating new activities, but they find it hard to stick it out.

Ashvini natives are known for having an eye for the needs of others and a helpful nature, but in our experience they are more likely to be helpful in Short term things or those requiring quick bursts of energy. If something requires long term attention, Ashvini natives are likely to transfer their responsibilities to some other nakshatra type and move onto the next thing.

Their innate urge to quickly move onto the next thing makes them lose out as far as attaining enduring knowledge and wisdom is concerned. This is especially the case with younger and less evolved souls. In today's hyper-materialistic day and age, such natives can easily scatter their lives away moving from one triviality or distraction to the next. Naivete is the keyword which sums up such Ashvini types. Ashvini natives usually have an independent and confident spirit and don't like to be told what to do. This quality is similar to that of a wild or untamed horse. This is alright in evolved souls who know exactly which path to follow, but for those who have not reached that level it makes them want to do things their own way, without even knowing what to do. Such Ashvini types can be very stubborn and unyielding, and are likely to ignore all good counsel. Just like the wildest horse can be tamed, all Ashvini natives can be made to tow the line if handied with a certain degree of sensitivity and caution, mixed with aggression and firmness.

Ashvini natives usually like to dress well and can be seen spending a considerable amount of time on their wardrobe. They are direct, straightforward people and appreciate the same quality in others. They are always fascinated by all affairs related to healing, rejuvenation and self-improvement practices of all kinds. They can be easily found in the local health club and most of the bodily improvement advertisments seem to be directed at them.

Ashvini natives like to be unique in whatever they do and how they are seen. Ali Ashvini natives have a marked tendency to feel unique in comparison to others. They like to think that they have some special gifts which others do not possess. It is true that they have a pioneering approach to things, which makes them a step ahead of the rest. In the present day and age they are the ones that are likely to catch on to the new trends and happenings first.

One peculiarity of Ashvini natives is that they are moderate eaters and are modest in any circumstance. Despite their unique qualities, they are not the show off types and are not likely to gloat over their accomplishments. They have a thing about being seif sufficient and don't like to be dependant on others. Ashvini is a very resourceful nakshatra. Natives under its influence always seem to come up with the required resources under the most adverse circumstances, as if by magic. They are competent and sincere about whatever they do, although they may lack the discipline and endurance required to achieve perfection. Ashvini natives who have endurance are often very successful at whatever they choose to do. This endurance factor usually comes from other factors in a chart rather than Ashvini itself.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am the Green Power Ranger
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I am the Green Power Ranger
    Which one probably depends on the time you were born, eh?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Chitra, The Secret of the Pearl" by Carl Nelson

Chitra Nakshatra: To be born with emphasis on chitra nakshatra is to be deeply engrossed in trying to find the meaning behind the secret functionings of the universe. Chitras main task is to see through the many veils of illusion in the universe, it is akin to vishnu reclining on his serpent bed, who holds the realization that the universe is a constant unfolding of his dream state.

Chitra contains the star Spica, called "the star of prosperity" by the ancients.

Chitra types do well with learning tantric pricipals, and fulfilling physical desires becomes something to work through on the path to higher thought. The mind must be free of all desires before liberation can occur. Chitra's usually struggle and unfortunately often become either completely repressed sexually or completely over-sexed. Neither of these extremes are healthy or balanced to the body-mind-spirit, and Chitra needs a balance in this department in order to work through strong subconscious urges that can tear a weaker psyche to emotional bits.

Chitra is ruled by Mars, and due to it's passionate, highly sexed nature, is ruled by the female tiger:

Chitra is related to prajapati, the ancient sky father god, one who creates the many levels of reality and illusion. Many believe it was this prajapati that evolved into the form of "lord of the creatures" known as 'shiva' that is seen so readily seen.
    (it is common knowledge to shaivites that the mat shiva meditates on is a tiger skin, symbolizing human passions finally mastered, thus leading to great mental liberation.)

How chitra creates is interesting enough... The symbol of chitra is two fold, the diamond and the pearl: The diamond is the symbol of the trials and tribulations the mind must go through in order to be hardened enough to cut through the maya (illusion) of cosmic play (everyday "reality"; a little like the matrix, eh?) Thus, the chitra must come to terms with every aspect of the rough stone of the mind, chipping away at the impurities as they come along, until finally, the focus of the one-mind is strong enough to realize what can be the most enlightening and simultaneous frightening thing... the ultimate reality, the self. This is the meaning of the diamond.

Chitra is the sign most closely associated with magic, and must learn to balance delicate mental principals, working through a web of sometimes conflicting web of knowledge and symbols, learning to manifest things through the astral side of existence. It deals in a world of mental weight and preconception, with an urge to clarify and discover infinite potentiality with a mind tempered by deep wisdom.

The Pearl is the other symbol of this nakshatra, it again, indicates several aspects of this star which the ancients held in deep reverence for it's mysticism... As discussed earlier, chitra is a extremely creative nakshatra, but where does it's creativity come from? Most philosophies agree that the urge to create comes from an unconscious feeling of incompleteness, or dissatisfaction with the present situation. This is akin to the lesson of the pearl, in which it is such a beautiful creation, but actually is formed from the irritation of the oyster. What starts out as the woe of the oyster, eventually becomes a beautiful creation. It is found then, that most people with heavy chitra affiliation find their most creative moments come from their most troubled times. At their lowest hour, they receive a spark of divine inspiration, and take it to a higher level. Also, one will note that most chitras, as well as their creations themselves will contain more than a touch of melancholy, as more advanced chitra types (realizing their own inner workings) will often times force themselves to the extremes of (often unpleasant) emotional entrenchment, in order to find that grain of sand. Chitra's suffering then, in turn, becomes their ultimate beauty.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SNAKE FTW

(ashlesha)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bharat Operating System Solutions (BOSS) is a Linux distribution developed specifically for the Indian environment to enhance the use of Free/Open Source Software in the country. It is developed by C-DAC(Centre for Development of Advanced Computing), scientific society of Government of India .BOSS Linux - a key deliverable of NRCFOSS is an Indian GNU/Linux distribution & currently localized to Hindi / Tamil. Targeting Indian user it is designed as a user-friendly Desktop environment coupled with Indian language support and other packages that are highly relevant for use in the government domain.Subsequent version will support the educational domain as well. The ultimate goal is to localize into all 22 official Indian regional languages. So this benefits non-english speakers to reach technology that bridge digital divide in India.

The BOSS Linux project has given rise to an Indian distribution of GNU/Linux targeted at the government and first-time user. As BOSS Linux is localized and uses the Indian languages, it should result in getting more local people exposed to ICT and the Internet thereby helping to bridge the digital divide. The project is ongoing and the next release of the software is currently being worked on.[1]Further the repository for BOSS Linux will make it easier to build customized distros based on it as well as by application developers.[2]
    The latest stable release of BOSS GNU/Linux is Version 2.0, codenamed as Anant. This version is released on September 17th 2007 in Connect 2007 Event.[3]
    Contents

[hide]

[edit] Features

Features of BOSS Linux[4].[5]

• Graphical mode installer
    • Faster system startup and login
    • Simplified menu organization
    • Easy access to power management settings
    • Improved support for video playback
    • 3D Desktop
    • BharatheeyaaOO (Localised OpenOffice.org 2.0.1 – currently in Tamil and Hindi)
    • Enhanced Removable Media support
    • Plug & Play support for devices
    • Multimedia support
    • TV Tuner support
    • Bluetooth support
    • Optional Network Manager for convenient roaming between different wireless and wired networks
    • Migration Tool - Bulk Document converter
    • Input Method - SCIM with Remington Keyboard Layout for Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi,and Marati
    • Dual Boot Facility
    • Automount of existing Hard Disk partitions.
    Popular applications inside BOSS Linux:
    • GNOME Desktop
    • Liferea - RSS/RDF Reader
    • Totem
    • XMMS
    • GNOME Power Manager
    • Bonfire
    • Evolution Mail Client
    • Firefox with Indic language printing support
    • Gaim
    • Xchat
    • Alacarte
    • KeyJnote
    Under the hood:
    • kernel 2.6.17-2
    • gcc 4.1.1
    • g++ 4.1.2
    • glibc 2.3.6

To assist Indian language users, BOSS includes BharateeyaOO, a localized version of OpenOffice.org in Hindi and Tamil. The distro also bundles the Smart Common Input Method (SCIM) which allows Indian-language users to input text in Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Nepali, Bengali, Tamil, and Telgu.
    In addition to the hard drive installation version, the distro also has a live CD version and usb install version. You can either download the distro or use the customized Debian Windows installer to install BOSS from within Windows over the Internet in a dual-boot configuration.
    It is supposed to be used in government offices and it packages almost all the essential softwares required for normal office and home usage as mentioned above.

[edit] Version History

[edit] BOSS GNU/Linux Versioning

BOSS Versioning are done based on the kernel and major features added. The BOSS Release started from 1.0 and the subsequent release are numbered as 1.1, 1.2 etc which has the bugs of 1.0 resolved in them and finally the version is winded up with bug free Image. And thus the version 1.0 is freezed at 1.1 level.
    Next version came up with 2.0, with its kernel upgraded and new features added. Unless it is freezed the version remains in the beta versioning. After the release of a particular version, its would be named as 2.0. And thus the subsequent release with bugs resolved in that particular version would be named as 2.1, 2.2 etc.

[edit] BOSS Codenames

BOSS has three major releases till date 17th September 2007. They are named as Sethu, Tarang and Anant.[6]
    Anant, version 2.0 of BOSS GNU/Linux
    BOSS GNU/Linux v2.0, is based on Kernel 2.6.21-1-486 with Gnome 2.18
    Tarang, version 1.0 of BOSS GNU/Linux
    BOSS GNU/Linux v 1.0, is based on kernel 2.6.17-1-i386 with Gnome 2.14
    Sethu, Evaluation version of BOSS GNU/Linux
    BOSS GNU/Linux evaluation copy, is based on Kernel 2.6.14-2-smp with Gnome 2.8

Screenshot of BOSS

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anything prepackaged with totem and without mplayer deserves to die a slow painful death.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    SNAKE FTW

(ashlesha)
    My sister is a Mongoose (Uttarashada). You should meet.
    Last edited by Hitta; 01-28-2018 at 03:26 PM.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    My sister is a Mongoose (Uttarabhadrapada). You should meet.
    Hitta?

Have you had your McGriddle today??? Hmmmm??

Edit: I have my answer... but I didn't like it.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Srvana.... can't remmeber what pada you told me Hitta. Maybe 4th...
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christy B View Post
    Srvana.... can't remmeber what pada you told me Hitta. Maybe 4th...
    I think 3.... not certain though.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uttaraphalguni

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christy
    Hitta?

Have you had your McGriddle today??? Hmmmm??

Edit: I have my answer... but I didn't like it.
    lmao

<3 my bestest babysitter in the world!!!
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Understanding the Zodiac

I am incredibly bored so I thought I'd type this out.

Ok, R***** probably scared everyone away from astrology. Most people believe that astrology is a pseudo-science, or something that isn't worth discussing or worth exploring. That's fine. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs or whatever. To me, its not something that is really different from socionics(or anything else for that matter). Its the science of trying to find a connection between things in a cosmic sense. Its about taking reality, and believing that everything is connected in some way or another(and attempting to explore that connection). If you are uncomfortable with discussing the topic, then simply don't. No one is going to lose any sleep over it.

In western astrology, the zodiac is divided into 12 different parts. I'm sure everyone is familiar with them: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces. This is essentially true for Sidereal and Eastern astrology as well(especially Jyotish/Vedic). One of the fundamental differences between Western and Vedic astrology is a breakdown of the zodiac signs by the actual stars that are encompassed within in. There are 27 main stars that Vedic astrologers use (which are referred to as nakshatras).

Before we go I'm, the main fundamental difference between the western and sidereal zodiac is something referred to in astronomy as Ayanamsa. As time goes on, the planets drift further from their positions. Western astrology uses something referred to as the tropical/movable zodiac. Essentially the zodiac precesses along with the planets in our galaxy; meaning that the per year, there is not much change to the zodiac besides the normal motion and their relativity to the earth. Ayanamsa is a sidereal term used to refer to the difference of the planets in relation to the zodiac and the earth when the zodiac doesn't not precess with the planets. The typical difference between the western and sidereal zodiacs for most astrologers is around 23 degrees(with some variances between the astrologers between 21 and 25). The main argument that most sidereal astrologers have for using their zodiac is that they are actually using the true positions of the planets in relation to the zodiac.

As mentioned before, the zodiac has 12 signs. Most astrologers use something referred to as the house system for making predictions based on astrology. Each astrology chart has 12 houses(which correlate to the 12 signs in the zodiac). There are several different philosophies when it comes to divided the houses. Ancient philosophers came up with the whole sign system; in which a whole sign(for example Sagittarius) takes up one of the entire houses. There are 360 degrees in a circle, so usually there are 360 degrees in the zodiac(with each sign taking up 30 degrees). In the whole sign system, each house is 30 degrees. There are some house system (like Placidus and Koch) that do not have equal houses(meaning that each house may not be 30 degrees). The last house system I am going to discuss is the equal house system. I am going to use this house system to explain another concept that is very key to astrology referred to as the ascendant sign(lagna or rising sign are other things its called). This is usually the main sign in astrology, as it is the main star that the person is born under. It is the sign(also can be broken down into stars) on the eastern horizon that a person is born under. In the house system, this is a very important point for assigning houses, as the ascendant is always the cusp of the first house. The cusp is always the strongest point of a house. There is a debate between vedic and western astrologers as to where the cusp in the house should actually be. Western astrologers believe that the cusp starts at the beginning of the house; while vedic astrologers tend to believe that it goes in the middle of the house. Getting back to the equal house system; after the ascendant is found, basically each house is 30 degrees around the ascendant. So for example if someones ascendant was at 18 degrees Virgo, the first house for Vedic astrology would be with 18 degrees directly in the middle. Then you would also use 15 degrees from each direction; so the first house would be (3 degrees Virgo- 2degrees 59' 99.9999999'' libra).
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Each sign correlates with the house next to it.
    Last edited by Hitta; 03-10-2009 at 09:03 PM.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Hitta; 03-11-2009 at 03:12 PM.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reserved 3
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reserved 4
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry. Carry on.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. hitta, words cannot express how greatly I appreciate your opinions on these matters. Please feed me.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitta although this is quite interesting, I'd appreciate some good information on why and how the time of year affects our personalities or what not.

I don't believe I've ever encountered information on this before.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Hitta although this is quite interesting, I'd appreciate some good information on why and how the time of year affects our personalities or what not.

I don't believe I've ever encountered information on this before.
    That is a concept that is popular in western astrology. For starters, there is an over-dependence on the Sun sign in western astrology. For the Earth to complete one revolution around the Sun, it usually takes about 365 give or take a day. The thing is... due to the precession of the equinoxes... its not really 100% true that the Sun will go through the same sign 1000s of years from now. Sun astrology is overrated in that the Sun doesn't exactly do what most people think it does.

The Sun is really the only planet that can be predicted in any seasonal way.

Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right I understood this, but what is the cause of us having certian personality traits?

Why/how do the constellations or whatever affect our persons' in such a way?
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Right I understood this, but what is the cause of us having certian personality traits?

Well there are many different theories on this.... light and gravity are probably the two biggest scientific reasons I can think of. A lot of people accept it as being a form of cosmic connection between all things. Its basically a holistic view of the universe and seeing that everything is connected. When one thing changes, everything changes.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol Si.

But yes, there would most likely be many factors I guess.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well there are many different theories on this.... light and gravity are probably the two biggest scientific reasons I can think of. A lot of people accept it as being a form of cosmic connection between all things. Its basically a holistic view of the universe and seeing that everything is connected. When one thing changes, everything changes.
    Yes it's known that, simply put, gravity has an infinite connection to everything else in the universe.

However, besides that it prevents me from flying, I cannot see how it affects my personality.

Next to this, without trying to have explanations for everything, it has been tested many times that Zodiac, horoscopes etc, have no practical use what so ever. They never predict anything more than you would do with throwing a dice.

More important, Zodiac and horoscopes makes use of Barnum statements.When this is taken into account you would need to have really convincing arguments to prove that Zodiac produces any truth. And no person has ever been able to do this. That would end the discussion I would assume...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Yes it's known that, simply put, gravity has an infinite connection to everything else in the universe.

However, besides that it prevents me from flying, I cannot see how it affects my personality.

Next to this, without trying to have explanations for everything, it has been tested many times that Zodiac, horoscopes etc, have no practical use what so ever. They never predict anything more than you would do with throwing a dice.

More important, Zodiac and horoscopes makes use of Barnum statements.When this is taken into account you would need to have really convincing arguments to prove that Zodiac produces any truth. And no person has ever been able to do this. That would end the discussion I would assume...
    I agree with this. However, in the interests of inane curiosity... Hitta, my birthdate is March 26, 1988. What does that say about my Zodiac signs? (Am I correct that this would be in the form of X planet is in Y constellation, for each planet?)

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The horoscope crap that you read in the magazine has nothing to do with real astrology. Thats the crap that people put in their magazines to get people to read and say "oh my this sounds like me". Thats not real astrology, real astrology revolves around everything and how everything effects each other.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    They don't.

I agree with this. However, in the interests of inane curiosity... Hitta, my birthdate is March 26, 1988. What does that say about my Zodiac signs? (Am I correct that this would be in the form of X planet is in Y constellation, for each planet?)
    What time(close to exact as possible) and place were you born?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I think I asked you this before and parts didn't fit from what you said, but what the hell, please try again.

1983 October the 3rd, 19h (its not the exact time but pretty close), Lithuania, Kaunas (city).

Bomb away .
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Haha, I think I asked you this before and parts didn't fit from what you said, but what the hell, please try again.

1983 October the 3rd, 19h (its not the exact time but pretty close), Lithuania, Kaunas (city).

Bomb away .
    Jupiter is in Scorpio. Mysteries probably concern you a lot. You probably think about the occult and the connotations of death and human sexuality often. Being as your Scorpio is in the 9th house, this is probably a good placement. Religiously you are probably believe strongly in occult things or anything that involves secret information. Ketu being in the house of Scorpio though probably is obsessing you to move away from this, and indulge yourself more in other things besides religion. You are probably very discontent with your natural connection to you have to the "underworld" though; as you probably would prefer to leave it all behind, and enjoy life and live it to the fullest. In a way, this probably makes you ambivalent to death.

Your father is probably more critical and analytical(This may not be 100% accurate because of a yoga you have between 2 planets where they exchange signs).; while your mother has more of a regal and attention seeking tone to her personality. You yourself probably crave attention. You love the limelight and like people to notice what you do and how you do it. You are very attentive to how people perceive you, and you want novelty and to be know as independent. You probably find attention to be somewhat seductive and artistic; which can be a bad thing and a good thing.

You probably pay a lot of attention to balance in relationships and between friends and social contacts. You probably think of your self is some sort of judge who needs to level things out perfectly. You are probably extremely disciplined and probably are very inclusive making sure that everything is perfect and leveled.

Overall, you are probably a very intuitive person, that probably relies more on your beliefs than factual evidence(though probably not completely blind belief). You probably have a pleasing and polite demeanor about you, and are somewhat sensitive to criticism.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

about 20 minutes down the road from 19:00 it would be a bit different though.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jupiter is in Scorpio. Mysteries probably concern you a lot. You probably think about the occult and the connotations of death and human sexuality often. Being as your Scorpio is in the 9th house, this is probably a good placement. Religiously you are probably believe strongly in occult things or anything that involves secret information. Ketu being in the house of Scorpio though probably is obsessing you to move away from this, and indulge yourself more in other things besides religion. You are probably very discontent with your natural connection to you have to the "underworld" though; as you probably would prefer to leave it all behind, and enjoy life and live it to the fullest. In a way, this probably makes you ambivalent to death.

Your father is probably more critical and analytical(This may not be 100% accurate because of a yoga you have between 2 planets where they exchange signs).; while your mother has more of a regal and attention seeking tone to her personality. You yourself probably crave attention. You love the limelight and like people to notice what you do and how you do it. You are very attentive to how people perceive you, and you want novelty and to be know as independent. You probably find attention to be somewhat seductive and artistic; which can be a bad thing and a good thing.

You probably pay a lot of attention to balance in relationships and between friends and social contacts. You probably think of your self is some sort of judge who needs to level things out perfectly. You are probably extremely disciplined and probably are very inclusive making sure that everything is perfect and leveled.

Overall, you are probably a very intuitive person, that probably relies more on your beliefs than factual evidence(though probably not completely blind belief). You probably have a pleasing and polite demeanor about you, and are somewhat sensitive to criticism.
    I count 19 times the word probably.

Even 3 times in one sentence. Talking about Barnum statements!

BTW What means 'probable'? It could be Yes, but it could also be No.
    So in the end you are always right? Zodiac is a joke...

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I count 19 times the word probably.

Even 3 times in one sentence. Talking about Barnum statements!

BTW What means 'probable'? It could be Yes, but it could also be No.
    So in the end you are always right? Zodiac is a joke...
    Um, I don't say anything without the word probably in front of it. In science, anyone that thinks in absolutes will never get anywhere. If that makes it a Barnum statement, then oh well.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that's crap , i'm pretty far from occult or religion, never was interested. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories either, i don't even care if they are right or not, im not interested as I don't see how would it affect me, "secret information" is meh. Zodiac is probably the closes I came to "occult" or something like that and it's not like i'm very interested in it.

Well I guess that fits.

I guess it fits, apart from the "disciplined" part , i'm not exactly that.

Yeh.

Now how would it change if it would be 20 minutes down the road?
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Well that's crap , i'm pretty far from occult or religion, never was interested. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories either, i don't even care if they are right or not, im not interested as I don't see how would it affect me, "secret information" is meh. Zodiac is probably the closes I came to "occult" or something like that and it's not like i'm very interested in it.

Well I guess that fits.

I guess it fits, apart from the "disciplined" part , i'm not exactly that.

Yeh.

Now how would it change if it would be 20 minutes down the road?

Well the connection to the occult for you is unconscious in a way. Its kind of like you just realize it without knowing it, and you sort of go in the opposite direction of it. Your Ketu is with your Jupiter, which probably makes you some of discontent and disconnected with your own wisdom base. Your Rahu is in Taurus so you probably are obsessed with enjoying things.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, I don't say anything without the word probably in front of it. In science, anyone that thinks in absolutes will never get anywhere. If that makes it a Barnum statement, then oh well.
    oke and could you define the word 'probably'.

In science they say for example, we are for 99% sure etc.

What percentage of certainty is your probability?

Again, in science they define it better, this Zodiac tries to avoid scientific probabilities. Which is at least, suspicious.
    Last edited by Jarno; 03-13-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Probably" is just another way to say "I don't know".

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast