View Poll Results: did I clcik poll? POLL! wtf uh should I have hit that guy I guess?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • KNOCK SOME SENSE IN THAT BITDH

6 85.71%
  • VIOLENCE SOLVES NOTHING

1 14.29%

Thread: I lvoe my volleyballl team

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I lvoe my volleyballl team

Jp;utgya3ewrh wtf tat wasn't right. I just fell out of my chair rofl that dopesn't happen much anyway random ppoll yes and I am so faded anywau we're 1=14 now ut it doesn't even matter. my friend that got me into this shit just completely went sketchc but it doesn't even matter because my team is so awesome. old dad always trying oo get me to try shrooms and likke 2 sei stoners anded 2 ex-coke fiends always trying to egg me on wtf.

u8hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah/ nominating myself for bvest post bever woa random b. god damn nwe suck we were up 20-19 with game point on our first game tonight, fucking double bye wtf? had to stit here an hour anyway we lose because we suck all 3 and then I end up punching this guy and holy shit I'mg etting fucked up next time but w/e, still gonna go. see last time we played this team and I start chattingwit this girl and that's the 1 team we got our 1 game against right soI was chatting with this girl on their team just being friendly then after the match I'm in the restorom last week and they're like yeah we should kick this girl off our team then the other guy is like yeah she just broke up with her boyfriend and she's our bosses' tauthgter wait wtf was that nm k so IK'm pissed at these douches but like w/e they're just talking ust because they lost 1 game IT"S THE FUCKINGREC LEAGUE NOT HIGH-END< stupi8d motherfuckers. and then hes like wasn't this the guy hitting on her and other guy's like yeah but wtf I was just being friendly and she looked so fucking depressed around them but got to laughing with me.

anyway he's all wtf yeah we have 2 gold glove boxers on oour team so don't fck this shit I'm just trying not to laugh because I have like 60 pounds onhim and muay thai > boxing. and thena ctyahglly kick her off the atam this week and I'm like wtf sare yu seriously that big of a dick, this is fucking meaningless shit only abut fun and he's like yeah wtf you wanna start shit about this and I'm just like yeah I kinda do then I lay him out NP, gold glove rofl, fucking crazy ass stupid 40 year old and now volleyball is going to be so awekwward and it's like next time I'm gonna get jumped in the lot but wtf I don't care

neway the other fgt on our team quit because he found out our organizer or whatever is gay, what a fucking asshole, and it's like he was always omg do better I'm from FL I'm so awesome but he sucked worse than me and I had't done shit with vollevall I can't even see wholy fuck alright so ehat the fuckc was I talking about... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf/ I think I'm done, wall is awsome. bump bump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man this is a quality post. I think I need o go throw up kay NP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrange View Post
    Jp;utgya3ewrh wtf tat wasn't right. I just fell out of my chair rofl that dopesn't happen much anyway random ppoll yes and I am so faded anywau we're 1=14 now ut it doesn't even matter. my friend that got me into this shit just completely went sketchc but it doesn't even matter because my team is so awesome. old dad always trying oo get me to try shrooms and likke 2 sei stoners anded 2 ex-coke fiends always trying to egg me on wtf.

u8hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah/ nominating myself for bvest post bever woa random b. god damn nwe suck we were up 20-19 with game point on our first game tonight, fucking double bye wtf? had to stit here an hour anyway we lose because we suck all 3 and then I end up punching this guy and holy shit I'mg etting fucked up next time but w/e, still gonna go. see last time we played this team and I start chattingwit this girl and that's the 1 team we got our 1 game against right soI was chatting with this girl on their team just being friendly then after the match I'm in the restorom last week and they're like yeah we should kick this girl off our team then the other guy is like yeah she just broke up with her boyfriend and she's our bosses' tauthgter wait wtf was that nm k so IK'm pissed at these douches but like w/e they're just talking ust because they lost 1 game IT"S THE FUCKINGREC LEAGUE NOT HIGH-END< stupi8d motherfuckers. and then hes like wasn't this the guy hitting on her and other guy's like yeah but wtf I was just being friendly and she looked so fucking depressed around them but got to laughing with me.

anyway he's all wtf yeah we have 2 gold glove boxers on oour team so don't fck this shit I'm just trying not to laugh because I have like 60 pounds onhim and muay thai > boxing. and thena ctyahglly kick her off the atam this week and I'm like wtf sare yu seriously that big of a dick, this is fucking meaningless shit only abut fun and he's like yeah wtf you wanna start shit about this and I'm just like yeah I kinda do then I lay him out NP, gold glove rofl, fucking crazy ass stupid 40 year old and now volleyball is going to be so awekwward and it's like next time I'm gonna get jumped in the lot but wtf I don't care

neway the other fgt on our team quit because he found out our organizer or whatever is gay, what a fucking asshole, and it's like he was always omg do better I'm from FL I'm so awesome but he sucked worse than me and I had't done shit with vollevall I can't even see wholy fuck alright so ehat the fuckc was I talking about... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf/ I think I'm done, wall is awsome. bump bump
    Saved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH I won't edit budyd, not how I roll

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know a girl who used to play volleyball. i used to be madly in love with her. The thing about all this past tense stuff is it is usually the road to regret. She regrets hurting herself in volleyball much the way i regret my unrequited love and certainly the way you will regret having made this post.
    asd

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHOO messed up posting! I love when people post when they're out of their minds
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sick post, A+, would read again. Anyway, if I regretted getting messed up and making a fool of myself, I would be living a very different life, believe you me haha.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE - Ti.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, look at how accurate and insightful it was. I couldn't have made a better post sober IMO. Although it does need to be noted that I only fell out of my chair because I was on the phone at that point and started laughing.

I do regret this hangover though. I also regret punching that asshole in the face, even if he had been trying to get under my skin for two weeks for zero reason and was dancing around in front of me in his boxer stance being like, "what, what, you gonna do something" just to make sure his friends knew how big of an ass he was apparently. I really think he expected me to do nothing so he could end up just being like, "that's what I thought" to his friends. I guess I look like too nice of a guy to get in fistfights, but big enough that he thought he could show off to his friends about how big of a bad ass he is by starting shit with me, but IMO a right straight and unconsciousness is what you deserve for judging a book by its cover. Stupid drunk me was very wise though: he is almost certainly the type of guy that is gonna get like half a dozen dudes together and then try to jump me in the parking lot.

My biggest regret is actually losing 2 hours and somehow inexplicably ruining my right knee with no recollection of how it happened, though. We're supposed to have 2-3 matches a night, but for some reason we only had 1 match (3 games and all 3 count in terms of overall score), so we we got there at 6 ready to get drunk before our match and then ended up drinking, smoking, and hanging out until our first match from 7:30-8:30, at which point we really didn't have any business playing volleyball. After that my favorite members of the team and I hung out until about 10, and then shortly after I decked that guy I lost track of events until I got home and immediately made this fantastic post. And now I can barely walk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O_o

Wow, what did you have? Remind me not to have any of that shit
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just excessive amounts of alcohol and chronic, at least until 10 PM. At that point, it's about 50/50 that needles and tranny hookers came into play. I probably shouldn't have brought a pitcher of Caribou Lou to supplement the 2 liters of draught beer for 5 bucks that had already been doing us fine, especially not on the same night we decided to start blazing for the first time haha

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woh!!!1 I wanna be drunk toos! I just finished drunmk DnD and it was awesome. Man, I'm trying so hard to remain coherent. I keep having to go back and proofread what I write. WWOOOOO!!!! uh. Anyways. BurntOrange didn't show up tonight and it made me sadface. This is what is looks like
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat

no option for BASTARD?

kool?
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

psshhh, proofreading. That's just cheating. Sorry about missing that, you went through so much trouble for the character too lol. I just bought a webcam for that shit too, but I ended up downtown denver and just completely spaced it out. I'll definitely try to be there if you guys decide to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by tereg
    wat

no option for BASTARD?

kool?
    haha I'll try to give you more accurate poll options next time.