WARNING : If you don't want to be offended please don't read this joke thread.

---

EII's piss me off. They all look so stupid. They all look like fucked up hippies.

EII's are all manipulating retards who play being empathetic just in order to obtain favours. Because of that, nobody likes EII's.

All EII's are radical feminists. That's why I hate EII's. They can't admit that women are weak. EII's are too narrow-minded to recognise their weakness. Pretty much like SLE's.

EII's say they hate when people lead people, except that EII's are usually quite bossy. They piss others off with their redundant principles and their perfectionism.

EII's look friendly with strangers, but not because they're friendly. Just because they're principled. Because of they have as function 4, they usually fear of not being fit, and will usually play conformists because of that. That doesn't mean that EII's are unassertive. That just mean they're fuckin' stupid.

EII's enjoy doing humanitarian things. You know, everyone knows that humanitarian programs are just ass-licking in order to boost reputation or such. But it doesn't work well today. Again, because of their polr, EII's don't know well how to improve their reputation.

In their youth, EII's are often students in "dead-end" fields, such as philosophy, history, or sociology. EII's work hard in order to obtain a useless diploma. Because they can't find a job with such diploma, they usually seek help from some LSE.

Why do they seek help from LSE's ? EII's don't really like LSE's, because LSE's are perverts. EII's don't like LSE's. But, only LSE's can bear EII's, because EII's are fuckin' boring. LSE's are never bored, unless EII's prevent them to do things.

When a EII manages to establish a relationship with a LSE, they enter in a perpetual conflict. EII's and LSE's are always in conflict, because both are "principled" types, and both try to impose their principles. Except that they're usually not physical like SLE's and IEI's. They usually look like "negociating". That's really boring.

Fuck EII's !

I know, that offensive description was boring. But you know, boring people (EII's) need boring descriptions.