Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi I am new PLease Phototype me and analyze my story!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi I am new. PLease Phototype me and analyze my story!!

Hey, my name is Sean. I'm 21 and I have been looking into myers briggs and socionics for a while. I have been trying to figure out my type for the longest time, but it is very difficult. Ill give you a general synopsis of who I am. I am for the most part a quiet lazy person. I smoke a lot, I drink and I steal anything and everything I can without remorse. There are certain people that appeal to my tender side. Especially little old ladies and anyone who is incapable of defending themselves. I am not a violent person at all, but I have been described as appearing as though I could easily lash out at someone. Maybe it is a kind of physical energy (Se)? Many people are intimidated by me and feel nervous in my presence, even if they are much bigger than me physically. I can take a lot of physical and mental abuse from people as I can sometimes be too lazy and inert to do anything about it. I have stood up to the biggest of bullies, but sometimes I hesitate to stand up for myself if I think I might go to jail or get ganged up on. I have never met anyone who woud dare bully me unless around other people. I can bully other people unintentionally, but at the same time I like protecting and defending people weaker than me. I am very impulsive, yet I can restrain myself to amazing extents sometimes. I am regarded as a mystery or "enigma" by many people. My friends think I will kill them all someday, and think I'm a psychopath. This doesn't hurt my feelings. It actually amuses me. This is all I can think of right now but if anyone has any questions for me I'd be glad to answer.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your friends are wrong, you're not a psychopath, but a sociopath. Anti-social personality disorder.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(edited off what I was gonna say because it was cruel)

Other then that you strike me as a guy that is out of touch with his feelings.

Take salsa classes and train to be warm and nice to people.

I would love to hear your story from your OWN perspective. You are talking from the god perspective now. We want to hear from the 'I' perspective...

And make some space in your text!

Cheers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@smccosker:

Can you describe what a typical day is like for you? Also, what kind of things do people do that bother you (if any)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typical day for me

Okay today is a good example. Recently ive been doing demolition work (construction for those of u that dont know.) I woke up in the morning and felt slothful. I wished that no one would bother me today. My mother took away the keyboard to the computer and I asked her for it back and insisted she would leave it there instead of taking it away all the time after Im finished looking for a job (im really not working, i only worked construction for five hours for one day but i tell everyone im still doing it so they would get off my back and stop fucking bothering me.) My mother pisses me off to no end, I love her but wish to keep as far away from her as I can. I walked around a bit today, but it is so godamn hot i feel like i was going to get a heatstroke. I said hellp to some casual aqquaintances. A few random people grilled me on the street but didnt do anything. I saw an IROC Z-28 camaro and imagined the sensation of driving it and touching it, driving down the open road with the rumbling V8 coming out the sound of a dual exhaust. Oh man, I wish I could drive forever sometimes. Stuff that normally pisses me off is stupid people who express their opinion when they have no idea what they're talking about. Like yesterday my friend and I were arguing about the maffia and sammy the bull gravano and he said "sammy the bull wasnt even fully italian" my friends are agreeing with me like "gravano sounds italian." This kid is an idiot, I would like to cut his fuckin tongue out of his mouth. He deserves it, but in the end I still like him and love him. Anyway, you guys didnt give me a 4 letter type (estp, istp, etc.) Please dont fuck with me and give me your true opinion if you feel you are knowledgeable. Also, I'm curious on what you guys think of John Gotti, but maybe I should put that in another thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intp or istj. definitely introverted logcial type. Cars, huh? well. everyone makes mistakes.
    asd

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default intp or istj

hmm, intps have a very glazed look to their eyes while mine is more direct. and an istj is stereotyped as the good citizen. maybe im just an istj gone wrong. a sociopathic istj. Hmm, i guess thats possible. I VId one kid as INTP and he was very weird. Nice kid, but he had a very glazed over look in his eyes. An SLE friend of mine (i think he is SLE) told me to punch him in the face and i said no. The SLE is very annoying, i like him. He gets incredibly paranoid about everything. He turns every friend he has into an enemy. Nearly everyone is scared of him. I think he's amusing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you listen to too many bad rap records and probably play too many videogames. this psychopath thing is something you'll grow out of and most certainly regret.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like this guy:

He is psycho too.

Actually he is a bit of a good egg, but not too bright.

SLE
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    perhaps because you saw the introduce function and thought it would be better to follow the maximum correct procedure in introducing yourself.
    I was thinking maybe ESI because of that. IJ temprement and all...
    ἀταραξία

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

obvious SLE, to whatever extent that you're not completely psychotic.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you seem to have a strong element of Se but at the same time you say you are lazy which suggests IP temperament. i would read the leading Se description and the leading Si description and try to figure out which one applies to you better.

you sound more irrational than rational.

you sound more logical than ethical.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why I get so frustrated, nobody can type me. On one hand I get ESTP, the other ISFJ. Mr. says I listen to too much rap without knowing me (btw I don't really like rap music) thinks INTP. Well, here it is..I'm either a Retarded Jock/Criminal (ESTP), an uptight ornery magoo (ISFJ), or a nerd (INTP). OR, im an ESFP entertainer. WTF!!! Seriously, someone help me out. JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKIN ANSWER WHAT FUCKIN TYPE AM I, IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT IN MY SPARE TIME FOR MONTHS!!!! IT IS VERY IRRITATING!!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

d00d. noob. READ THE SE AND SI DESCRIPTION.

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, i remember you from the similarminds forum

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey hello there i remember you too, how are u? and to mr. sunshine i do not know where they are so please post the link or tell me where to find it and please stop using computer geek language it is stupid

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    This is why I get so frustrated, nobody can type me. On one hand I get ESTP, the other ISFJ. Mr. says I listen to too much rap without knowing me (btw I don't really like rap music) thinks INTP. Well, here it is..I'm either a Retarded Jock/Criminal (ESTP), an uptight ornery magoo (ISFJ), or a nerd (INTP). OR, im an ESFP entertainer. WTF!!! Seriously, someone help me out. JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKIN ANSWER WHAT FUCKIN TYPE AM I, IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT IN MY SPARE TIME FOR MONTHS!!!! IT IS VERY IRRITATING!!!!
    fuck you, none of us owe you shit you little baby.
    asd

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. You're using stereotypes.

2. You're getting irritated at people who were nice enough to try to answer you.

3. I've been here for over a year and some people still can't type me. You're not going to get universal agreement. You're not going to get the right answer this quickly. So stop having a pissy fit.

4. You're annoying. Fuck off already
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not getting irritated at you guys, im getting irritated in general. Sorry

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't help you find a type... but impatience is the one thing you really can't have when looking for it, it'll just piss people off... As Allie hit on, there are people who have been here for years and they're still not typed the same by everyone. Other's types have come very easily. It's weird. You should be able to get an idea after you make a few posts here and there and then asking again, I just ask that you don't ask it over and over in a hundred different threads like some have done in the past, that gets quite irritating.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey hello there i remember you too, how are u? and to mr. sunshine i do not know where they are so please post the link or tell me where to find it and please stop using computer geek language it is stupid
    hehehe. hahaa. HAHAHAA.
    HAHAHAHA
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, my name is Sean. I'm 21 and I have been looking into myers briggs and socionics for a while. I have been trying to figure out my type for the longest time, but it is very difficult. Ill give you a general synopsis of who I am. I am for the most part a quiet lazy person. I smoke a lot, I drink and I steal anything and everything I can without remorse. There are certain people that appeal to my tender side. Especially little old ladies and anyone who is incapable of defending themselves. I am not a violent person at all, but I have been described as appearing as though I could easily lash out at someone. Maybe it is a kind of physical energy (Se)? Many people are intimidated by me and feel nervous in my presence, even if they are much bigger than me physically. I can take a lot of physical and mental abuse from people as I can sometimes be too lazy and inert to do anything about it. I have stood up to the biggest of bullies, but sometimes I hesitate to stand up for myself if I think I might go to jail or get ganged up on. I have never met anyone who woud dare bully me unless around other people. I can bully other people unintentionally, but at the same time I like protecting and defending people weaker than me. I am very impulsive, yet I can restrain myself to amazing extents sometimes. I am regarded as a mystery or "enigma" by many people. My friends think I will kill them all someday, and think I'm a psychopath. This doesn't hurt my feelings. It actually amuses me. This is all I can think of right now but if anyone has any questions for me I'd be glad to answer.
    First off, most ppl here can't type worth a damn... I wouldn't get upset at that--it's just the way of things.

Based on what you've said about yourself, and your picture:
    1) You VI as XSTp
    2) Your description of laziness indicates irrationality, i.e. EXXp or IXXp
    3) INTp isn't out of the question, as they can occasionally come across as you describe yourself, ("mystery," "enigma.")

From this, there are three types that could fit you, (each is in a different quadra
    ISTp, ESTp, and INTp

Much of what you write above is about physical power-plays (bullying) and things of that nature--most ppl here would conclude that that indicates Se, i.e. that you're a member of either the beta or gamma quadra. (Do you know about the quadras?)

Immediately you remind me of several ppl I know, ppl I've found difficult to type... It's b/c, for whatever reason, they come across as angry and perhaps a little depressed/frustrated/ misunderstood. (Don't take offense--this might not be you, just the ppl that i know.) Here's a question: do you believe that you're a naturally aggressive person, or do you believe that this aggression/anger is born of frustration, i.e. there's not many ppl "appealing to your tender side," and therefore you seem aggressive... Also, do you like drugs/alcohol? if yes, why..? If you feel like it, maybe answer this too: what qualities do you admire in other ppl?

I've met ISTps who are starved for Fi (do you know about Fi as a concept?) who act very similarly to how you've described yourself, that is, emphasizing Se... "Defending ppl weaker" than them--b/c they care, (Fi dual-seeking.) For example, do you like animals? Weird question, I know, but if you're honest, it will help us to type you.

Frankly, I'd say that your best bet is to investigate the ESTp and ISTp types... I'll probably ask you some more questions... Oh, also, if you have a video, (in which you act naturally,) it will enable us to tell you your type very quickly and accurately.

Thanks man... I will be happy to help you if you want
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-23-2008 at 02:50 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks man

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks man
    np... To be honest, you seem like someone I'd get along with... ISTp is my first guess.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    np... To be honest, you seem like someone I'd get along with... ISTp is my first guess.
    ISTp could make sense. To be honest, my initial vibe was INFj because of someone smccocker reminds me of. But the entire description made me think of ISTp/ISFp. Nevertheless, the entire character and VI together don't remind me of a member of any type at all, I'm only reminded of a few TV bad guys. I hope it's a passing phase.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha i'm female.

but you can go to www.wikisocion.org and read all kinds of things about IM's functions, types etc. the other good resource is www.socionics.us.

btw it's not computer geek language it's socionics geek language. LOL

ILE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IST something, more likely ISTj

I don't get why a description of lazyness indicates irrationality to be honest
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ooh I love to be protected!

I am a weak and helpless gay man, please protect me Mr. Big Strong Construction Worker guy with the homoerotic gaze. Diana and Joy want me to stick up for myself, but I am just putty in your manly, jock-ish arms.

Hello there, dual!

Of course you'd get a long with him Juju, he's a fucking walking gay porn star.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Does he want to kick my ass or fuck me with that look?

Here's a song I wrote:

When you try to be tough and manly, you just come off as really gay!
    Like you wanna fuck Sam in his ass
    Yes you do, yes you do, yes you dooooo

There's a fine line between violence and homoeroticsm
    Bullying and 'bend over bro'
    Where dick ends and where it begins
    That's what you'll see in our show!

You make INFp boys lick your pits in the locker room
    When nobody is watching
    I see right through you
    It doesn't turn women on, no siree
    What it really does is turn gay boys on
    Yipitty yeeeee

Stop trying to attract gay men
    What are you doing?
    Stop dressing like a gay porn star
    What are you doing?

Come out the closet like Gilly needs to do!
    Everybody that is male and likes socionics is a Big Fag
    From Hitta to heath and every body inbetween this shit is so gay, man!

Do you wanna get spanked, or spat in the face?
    Fucked really hard then left to the waste?
    Used and abused by an older male figure you were,
    He fucked you so good but you liked it deep down
    Whacked his dick on your nose
    Told ya it was a nigga nose
    A nigga nose, a nigga nose a nigga nose

You are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    You are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Anybody that tries to be bad-ass is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol.oh.my.god.lol.
    my thoughts too!!! LOL!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you wanna get spanked, or spat in the face?
    Fucked really hard then left to the waste?
    Used and abused by an older male figure you were,
    He fucked you so good but you liked it deep down
    Whacked his dick on your nose
    Told ya it was a nigga nose
    A nigga nose, a nigga nose a nigga nose
    you are so empathic
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some kind of ST, Beta over Delta.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

I am a weak and helpless gay man, please protect me Mr. Big Strong Construction Worker guy with the homoerotic gaze. Diana and Joy want me to stick up for myself, but I am just putty in your manly, jock-ish arms.

Hello there, dual!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    obvious SLE, to whatever extent that you're not completely psychotic.
    I often agree with what you have to say. Once again, I agree. In fact, I don't understand where these other typings are coming from. How could someone who focuses so much on aggressive behaviour be anything but SLE? Maybe I could see SEE due to Se dominance. Maybe. But based on what he said, I don't see any reason why SLE wouldn't be the best fit.

Jason

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE SLE SLE (ESTp)

Hi there =D I find you quite attractive ... yay for Beta STs. And fuck the rest of these people.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

Hello there, dual!

wow... dude, it's gonna take me a long time before i get this gay, lol... i think we go for different types anyway, haha... I'm very attracted to ISTp girls, but not to ISTp guys so far... I like this one dude and he's ISFp--that's my type, I guess, for guys... artistic... not that anyone here gives a damn, but B&D, I'm posting this b/c of your suggestion to 'be more open.'

XSTp still for the poster... I agree that the first post is not representative of a personality but more a bunch of stuff ppl pick up and drop by the time they're 25 or so...

To type ppl accurately, sometimes you've gotta read between the lines though, and I think that XSTp makes the most sense so far.
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-24-2008 at 04:10 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    I often agree with what you have to say. Once again, I agree. In fact, I don't understand where these other typings are coming from. How could someone who focuses so much on aggressive behaviour be anything but SLE? Maybe I could see SEE due to Se dominance. Maybe. But based on what he said, I don't see any reason why SLE wouldn't be the best fit.

Jason
    Sometimes environmental factors cause ppl to emphasize otherwise weak(er) points of their personalities, and attempt to project certain qualities for social reasons, e.g. "mysterious," or "lazy," or "enigmatic."

As to Se: certain environments are rife with Se--e.g. my family growing up, certain high schools, and on and on... If I was to type myself before going to prep school, I sure as hell wouldn't have typed myself ENFp... I would've typed myself as Se dominant b/c, to be honest, Se was all that I knew... I thought that that was 'the right way to act/be' b/c that's what I'd learned... So that's how I acted.

Often one's true type begins to manifest after one gets away from such environmental factors... That's what happened to me anyway.

Perhaps obviously, I'm not sure if that's the case in terms of this guy--but I know that it's the case for some.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    wow... dude, it's gonna take me a long time before i get this gay, lol...
    pft, please don't listen to him, ur fine the way you are.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    pft, please don't listen to him, ur fine the way you are.
    thank you I appreciate this...

when i read things like B&D wrote addressed to me, I don't know what the hell to say, to be honest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast