Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type THIS

The line above RIP in my signature.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As it is written, sounds more like a psycho or con man.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Result Se...?

Depends how you define I am.
    How I behave; the ends, motivations, or rules that my behavior is governed by.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dee, read my post more carefully

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is stupid. You sound like Ashton. He's always going on about how he is this lover of freedom and life is too small and stupid for him. he intends to sound like a conman but seems naive. You do everything within your power to mess shit up at your fucking parent's house.

bleh. I should shut up.
    asd

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    this is stupid. You sound like Ashton. He's always going on about how he is this lover of freedom and life is too small and stupid for him. he intends to sound like a conman but seems naive. You do everything within your power to mess shit up at your fucking parent's house.
    ROFL

Heath, you are the man.

It's true though: I do what I need to do to be seen as a decent, reasonable, productive, helpful person, to make sure that I am not going to be easily dispensed of, and I use that as a framework from which to see what I can "get away with" in having fun. I pay my rent, I am nice to my landlady, and I don't fuck up her place, because I know I will need her as a reference some day and because she is a nice lady anyways and we get along really well. I stick my nose in my boss's ass when he walks in the door, and make sure I don't fuck up while he is around, but when he is gone I goof off and "waste his money" (lol what a prick...) by inventing new smoothies and other drinks, and I make customers laugh and do little karaoke performances, and I flirt with the baristas and try to make them laugh while they are taking call-in orders, and I run around downstairs in the kitchen causing chaos and making the guys down there laugh and "waste more money" by eating chips and pickles and bacon. When I was at school, I went to class, talked my ass off like a good smartass in class so my teachers liked me and gave me better grades than I deserved and gave me breaks for missing class, made sure I was always dressed to a t so the teachers and administrators couldn't believe the "rumors" they probably heard about my insane partying and "drug-related activities," but in the background, when I was no longer in public eye for the day, I fucking goofed off, did lots of drugs, caused general mayhem, engaged in some of the most ridiculous inter-frat pranks ever, got completed hammered learning how to drink faster than everyone else, puked and pissed on random spots along the main campus road...I'm a fucking walking, talking mess who gets away with everything (well, except taking acid, mushrooms, and lithium at the same time, asdf), and I LOVE IT!

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd give you more props but anybody can do lots of drugs.

You lack the hate in your adventures. Recently i was pulling my car out of a parking lot and the lady next to me hiked her haughty bitchface right into her giant SUV. She had her door open and I make a quick decision, "well, if her door is open and it is not already in contact with my truck than there is no chance of my hitting her because i've already cleared it." She looks over at me like i'm the stupidest, dumbest fucking teenager on the planet. I exploded. To think this sackchasing worthless boring mother thinks i don't know what i am doing. I roll down my passenger window and spit onto her window and drive off. I can't stand women like that. If anyone would have seen the face she made.
    asd

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFL HEATH that is absolutely off the chain. You SPIT on her window? You're starting to sound like Jessica

I never claimed to have hate in my adventures, and I wasn't really trying to sound like a con-man I just said I'm adaptable and like getting away with stuff. Only I said it in a way that sounds kind of epic and badass, lol.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    ROFL HEATH that is absolutely off the chain. You SPIT on her window? You're starting to sound like Jessica

I never claimed to have hate in my adventures, and I wasn't really trying to sound like a con-man I just said I'm adaptable and like getting away with stuff. Only I said it in a way that sounds kind of epic and badass, lol.

yeah, i was being a little hard on you. I should calm down that sort of stuff because it's getting out of hand. I've been feeling really aggressive lately. Jessica doesn't have any values though. I spit because that lady represented something I absolutely hate in the world. stuck up self-righteous rich ladies in their early 40s who wanna do right in the world and think they know things when really they are just dependent upon their stupid plain and thoughtless husbands. god i could spit right now.
    asd

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your criticism, heath. You can be cutting and even sound like a jerkoff, but at the same time its nonthreatening; it doesn't sound like you really want to make anyone feel bad or anything, just that you are pissed off and need to vent. I admire that, to be honest.

Under cerulean skies...