Thread: Bee's corner of the worldno boys allowed!

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bee's corner of the world....no boys allowed!

Here's me. I guess this will be a bloggy type thing, but everyone is calling their bloggy type thing a blog, so I want this title...type this shit, or agree/disagree/comment on it!

Get to know me. Push back if I push you away, I'm probably just scared. You will make a friend for life.

Here's a bit about me, Bee!

I'm a foolish fool in company, especially at parties....some people would call me an attention whore but they would be wrong. I'm an emotion junkie. I love to raise the emotion in a room, I love to create energy! I'm creative, both artistically and interpersonally. I can read most people's emotions like an open book, and yet I constantly say and do the wrong things. I have a tendency to follow my heart over my head.

If you want to see my serious side just capture my heart. I take my feelings very seriously, there is no room for fleeting flirtations. I am in this for the real thing.

If you want to captivate me, ask questions, be yourself, be confident, challenge me, keep me guessing, inspire me to be better and most of all have fun!

A lot of people might just see me as some outlandish goofball, but if I know you well enough and trust you you will see a very serious side. Saying that, I'm usually in a positive mood, it takes a lot to get me down. When I do get mad, I get MAD. I am a very emotional person and have a tendency to act on emotions, sometimes with disastrous consequences. Sometimes I say things I regret in the heat of the moment.

At the end of the day, I mean well. I try to do the right thing whenever I'm not going bat-shit crazy instead, and I try to right my wrongs when I finally come down to earth. I hate watching people hurt, even if they have treated me like shit.

I have a tendency to try to diffuse situations with comedy. Sometimes this is funny, other times disastrous. I figure if something gets bad enough, there's always some level of irony that can be played upon to get a smile out of the other person/people involved and begin to move on.

I flit between being super personable and outgoing and being very deep and quiet. Most of this is affected by my current mood, whatever that is at whatever second. I'm quite changeable.

I cannot stand inaction and broken relationships. They make me crazy. I have no understanding of the need for time to heal wounds. A part of me realises that there must be some logic to it all, but unfortunately the logical side of my brain is usually occupied with how to create a new and superior cookie dough or the specifications for some ingenious new wardrobe creation....or how adding vinegar to your hair treatment will improve shine. Not important, but still interesting stuff. Wait, what was I saying....you see, logicfail...So yeah. Basically I have this need to mend all relationships. I cannot stand conflict, it is one of the few things in this world that can truly drop me on the spot. I love to bring harmony to relationships, I try to look at he problem from all sides and come to a perfect conclusion. Yes that is ridiculously idealistic, but it doesn't stop me. So if you are a friend, keep this in mind, because this is what stabs at my heart. Weird, I know. Well I'm weird!

I am passionate about influencing others into positive change. I love finding a new and quirky solution to a personal problem for someone. Helping people realise their potential blows my mind. I will do just about anything to make a sad person smile. I'm weird as fuck, eccentric yaknow! I am incredibly INCREDIBLY stubborn when I want to be. I'm a hopeless romantic. I sing loudly in my car at the traffic lights. I like racing boys and beating them. I am at the utter mercy of those I love. I believe in truth.

I don't adhere to any religion, but I believe that doing the right thing, being compassionate, owning your mistakes and learning from them, love and having empathy and understanding for others is paramount.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-28-2008 at 12:18 AM.
    Suomea

TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iono?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've actually taken a liking to you, you seem very sweet, and I would be inclined to say SEI-Fe for you.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I've actually taken a liking to you, you seem very sweet, and I would be inclined to say SEI-Fe for you.
    <3 TY

Yeah I think the general consensus is SEI-Fe. Now I just have to get this ENT.... guy to like me again. Yes I know I'm obsessed right now! He has pwned my PoLR fo sho....the whole not talking when there is a personal issue thing, it crushes my spirit some!!

But I will not give up, I won't lose faith in this one!

He just feels very ILE, and I miss him terribly