Thread: The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

I got INFP and some of the questions don't seem straightforward.

INFP
    You scored 67Introversion, 55 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

Introvert: You are internally focused

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define yourself

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI is worthless.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ENTP for the record
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    MBTI is worthless.
    I agree.

Nevertheless:

INTJ

You scored 61 Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 29 Feelingness and 88 Judgingness!
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ENTP, I'm supposed to be a socionics INTp and an MBTI INTP.

"You scored 50Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!"
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP

You scored 39Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP

You scored 61 Introversion, 45 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingness and 25 Judgingness!

wow

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTP

56/100 You scored 61% on Introversion, higher than 56% of your peers. 27/100 You scored 57% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 27% of your peers. 17/100 You scored 36% on Feelingness, higher than 17% of your peers.
    6/100 You scored 25% on Judgingness, higher than 6% of your peers

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sure like the ISTP profile

Deep down inside, every guy wants to be like you. Pretty much cool as hell, you get the hottest chicks. You probably are a guy by the way.
    That's me!!!1

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP

You scored 61Introversion, 88 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
    INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

lol lol and lol. Totally false.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    MBTI is worthless.
    Ditto.

My results...

INTJ
    You scored 72 Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 14 Feelingness and 88 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weird i got enfp. i don't think the test differentiates between Fe and Fi.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP, but 50&#37; J/P

You scored 78Introversion, 43 iNtuitiveness, 32 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP

You scored 83 Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTJ

You scored 67Introversion, 40 iNtuitiveness, 46 Feelingness and 75 Judgingness!

Dependable, hardworking, and quiet, you are the ISTJ. Amazingly unpretentious and dedicated, you will take on any responsibilty if you are asked. You love to support people that you feel are awesome, and in a way, you sort of live through them. You are a servant primarily. Logic is secondary to having things running smoothly. Actually, logic is how you make your primary goal "things running smoothly" come about. There is an innate need to neither be seen nor heard when present, but to be noticed when absent. On the other hand, you can be a inconsiderate of people's needs. Things must run smoothly, so you ignore people's desire for personal freedom outside of the flow.
    Extrovert: You are internally focused

Sensing: You are concrete

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your sense of procedure to affect your inner balance

Not quite right but not totally off either.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTJ

You scored 83Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

haha and I almost didn't take this because I usually get INFP on these tests.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not the first time i got INTj...
    INTJ

You scored 83Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
    The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned. Introvert: You are internally focused
    Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP

You scored 44Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
    ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right. Extrovert: You are externally focused
    Intuitive: You are Abstract
    Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
    Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world

Ugh....
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTJ
    You scored 67Introversion, 36 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

Dependable, hardworking, and quiet, you are the ISTJ. Amazingly unpretentious and dedicated, you will take on any responsibilty if you are asked. You love to support people that you feel are awesome, and in a way, you sort of live through them.(?) You are a servant primarily.(I can see how that can be true, but...) Logic is secondary to having things running smoothly. Actually, logic is how you make your primary goal "things running smoothly" come about. There is an innate need to neither be seen nor heard when present, but to be noticed when absent. On the other hand, you can be a inconsiderate of people's needs. Things must run smoothly, so you ignore people's desire for personal freedom outside of the flow.
    Bolded parts I agree with, italicized not so much.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ
    You scored 50Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

You are even more silly than your ESFJ counterpart, and probably even more skilled as a counselor and motivator. Unlike ESFJ's ENFJs don't play by the rules of normal social interaction. They may be very artistic, wear funny clothes, make fun of people that they admire, and they are often fairly random. ENFJs love debate, especially when they are allowed to carry their ideas to the final conclusion before getting shot down. ENFJ's are far more cerebral than ENFPs because they use their feeling and therefore rational side more. ENFJs and all NF's for that matter are very, very romantic. They have diffculty flirting because they take their love feelings so seriously. They are way too idealistic about the whole thing and usually find romantic success after they lower their standards, or don't care anymore. At any rate, ENFJ's will forever be those caring, funny, and weird as hell people that solve some of the World's most pressing humanitarian problems.
    Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions.

Judging: You primarily use you social imagination to affectthe world

LOL
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP

You scored 72Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

iNtuitiveness? That's not a word....
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTP
    You scored 56Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 25 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

So starfall? You and I, we'll do Muffie together. I've already thought of the intricate positions we could be in, see you girls on stickam in a while's time.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP

You scored 28 Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

LOL @ "iNtuitiveness", "Feelingness", and "Judgingness"

It's very funny how some people think putting the suffix "ness" behind a certain word is grammatically correct... =D

This is a funny result, I've never gotten a Logical type as a result before, even on MBTI. Hm. I'm really extraverted according to this, eh?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

INTJ
    You scored 64Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 11 Feelingnessand 56 Judgingness!

You scored 11&#37; on Feelingness, higher than 0% of your peers.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp