Thread: Raising your children to become ENTp's or ESTp's

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to develop your child to become an ENTp or ESTp

What does a parent have to do to develop there child to become an ENTp or ESTp?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :)

It's impossible, except that they're born like ENTPs or ESTPs. Don't experiment... You can't change nature's ways.
    drake
    --Dilemmas are illusions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default nothing

It's impossible.
    drake
    --Dilemmas are illusions.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just keep having them until you get one, its a 1/8 chance. Kill off the others.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    I'm not sure if it is possible... I think a part of personality is inherent but a part is not.
    The Jungian type obviously belongs to the inborn part of personality. EVEN WHEN the same person sometimes gives different answers to the same test (e.g. MBTI), it does not means that his/her type changes.
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That would be really fucked if this person was really serious about what they posted.

I mean, typism(favoring people based on their type) is no less discrimination than racism, sexism, or favoring people based on whether they are left brained or right brained.

I mean who cares what type they are? Sure its good to know to gain a better understanding of them, and/or to improve your relationship with them, but wanting to change your kid's type is just freaky.

I mean I admit im a bit bias against certain types (like ExTjs), but I admit that its personal bias, and I seroiusly dont expect them to change their type because of my bias..

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    Just keep having them until you get one, its a 1/8 chance. Kill off the others.
    Thats your best bet!

No, seriously though, it doesnt matter. Your talking like being ESTp or ENTp was some cultural or ethical value that you have to instill in your kids. keep in mind socionics has to do with the way your brain processes information, not your values, your culture, or your identity.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there are some good rules for applying socionics at socionics.com, like there is no bad type, only bad relationships. I've liked some conflict persons(although it's hard), and not liked some dual persons(though that proves difficult as well). I think it's sad that some people are in married relationships of benefit and supervision. And they think they can just work on the relationship more and fix it. But, there is a bit of common sense in socionics and a bit of socionics in common sense. Alot of these people will eventually notice they are in a bad relationship and break it. Without knowing what 'socionics' means or is.