Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like me?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like me?

Would y'all say I'm INFp without a doubt then? Because sometimes how I carry/express doesn't match my ideals obviously, though I think people would think I was INFj more than INFp on first meeting.

If you met me in real life you'd probably be amazed at how I'm not really like my online persona at all... maybe even the opposite, but deep down this is how I am, when I type here- this is the 'real me' as best as I can filter it.

I got an idea. So far, everything you've read on my posts... how much do you like me? 10 being you are crazy about me (even a bit intimidated of how much you love me cause you feel it's so fucking amazing and cool) and 1 being you hate my guts and you wish that I wouldn't come on the forum. 5 being just average/you don't care/somewhere in the middle. It's the 'safe' answer.

Be as honest as possible. I don't care. I'm not gonna say anything if you give me a low score. I might just go 'lol' though.

Shit. My weak/non-valued might be showing here. Oh well.

You don't have to go into details about why you gave me the score you did, but it might help.

Be brutal. I can take it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

BTW: Yes, I'm an attention whore. Don't tell me something I don't already know. Just answer the fucking question.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It's difficult for me to give a rating because you scare me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm just a good writer that can powerfully express himself through this medium. In reality you'd most likely be able to beat me up, if it makes you feel any better. Of course I already know how I can move boulders through my words, but thanks anyway for the compliment.

I also hung out with ghetto detroit boys when I was younger, kinda the thug-ish intimidating type and maybe they did rub off on me. Who knows?

Don't be scared of me!!!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I'm just a good writer that can powerfully express himself through this medium. In reality you'd most likely be able to beat me up, if it makes you feel any better. Of course I already know how I can move boulders through my words, but thanks anyway for the compliment.

I also hung out with ghetto detroit boys when I was younger, kinda the thug-ish intimidating type and maybe they did rub off on me. Who knows?

Don't be scared of me!!!
    I wasn't scared of you beating me up - for all I know, you're a stereotypical homosexual who goes to musicals mincing and lisping while wearing latex.

I'm scared because you always go on about your sexual orientation all the time, often in a fairly graphic manner.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    I wasn't scared of you beating me up - for all I know, you're a stereotypical homosexual who goes to musicals mincing and lisping while wearing latex.

I'm scared because you always go on about your sexual orientation all the time, often in a fairly graphic manner.
    Often i can't get it out of my mind for days on end.

ugh.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post

ugh.
    He often leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well thanks for not judging my entire character based on just one thing you don't like about me. I've always expressed my sexuality in a graphic manner, and I'm not going to stop just because you don't like it (obviously) but thank you for expressing YOURSELF anyway. =)

However there are other posts where I don't even talk about homosexuality or sex at all, have you even paid attention to those?

Heh. Not quite - I'm somewhere in the middle between rowdy tough top jock and shy little emo queer boy.

He often leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.
    Nobody said cum tasted pretty, sweetheart- although it does depend on what you eat.

ugh.
    Oh wow, lol. I really have that much effect on you?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow, lol. I really have that much effect on you?
    You wish.

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You wish.
    Oh please. You're the one that said what I write sticks in your head for 'days on end.' I'm just going with what you're saying.

So anyway, then I would say you think of me between a 1-3 then? That's fine. I need to collect as much data as possible.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to have to say 3 or 4 because people who are this arrogantly attention whoring (to the point where they assume that they are, by and large, intimidating) disgust me and make me roll my eyes. I would have said indifferent, but lately you've tipped the scales to just plain annoying. I'm bored of the BnD party.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now, in the negatives. You're really starting to annoy the hell out of me. And I thought Garmonbozia was an attention whore.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's get a few things cleared up here.

I never said I was intimidating or scary or powerful. Other people told me I was. Do you not understand dramatic irony or tongue-in-cheek humor?

I never said I wanted a party either. I never said I wanted people to kiss my ass or that you SHOULD like me. And (contrary to whatever your projections and perceptions might be at the moment) I'm not in the least bit upset or emotional about this at all, I merely wanted your honest view of me and you gave it. Though it does seem to be based on miscommunication! I'd rather you say 'We understand each other perfectly, although I do still dislike you!' But maybe you wouldn't dislike me so much then lol.

Thank you for your input.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg robot love?? its the purest and cleanest love ever.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Right now, in the negatives. You're really starting to annoy the hell out of me. And I thought Garmonbozia was an attention whore.
    For what it's worth, I don't like you much either, especially since you attract a lot of negativity in your life. I thought about what I could say to help you but I doubt you would listen to me, but I hope whatever it is you get over it since you clearly have lots of problems, not based on our feelings for each other but your past history with men and a whole bunch of things. Even if we can't get along, I don't like to see people upset, and also you are clearly misguided if you think other people do not notice how unhappy you are.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, you do come off as an Fe type to me...

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel pretty neutral about you.

Somewhere in the 5-6 range.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

omg robot love?? its the purest and cleanest love ever.
    Heh. Thanks, I get the point. Though I think even in 'real life' we only still see a glimpse of a person. It's really amazing but people are probably too complex to like/love or rate. So yes, to be accurate (damn Te) - what do you think of this particular robotic program? =p

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may have just upped my entertainment level BnD with the simple fact that you made this thread inviting people to judge you on a 1-10 scale and state their rationale for it and when they do you come back with some kind of defense or offensive retort. Then claim that you're not in the least bit upset. And you go on and on about how you wanted people's honest responses. That rings a little false to me. Again, just telling it how I see it.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

B&D, what is your opinion on the so-called Global Economic Crisis?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I feel pretty neutral about you.

Somewhere in the 5-6 range.
    Thank you.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. Thanks, I get the point. Though I think even in 'real life' we only still see a glimpse of a person. It's really amazing but people are probably too complex to like/love or rate. So yes, to be accurate (damn Te) - what do you think of this particular robotic program? =p
    I think she's referencing my sig and avatar. FYI.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, sorry i have this habit of saying whatever is on my mind, and I was commenting on mnogood's current sig.

so, you can understand input best when it's a public accolade or insult?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't particularly like or dislike you. Not long ago I would have leaned slightly towards not liking (though you never made my ignore list), but lately I'd say I'm leaning slightly towards liking.

Openness is generally a good thing from my perspective. I like how straightforward you've been lately in your responses to me lately, for example.

Openness about sexuality... I've always found it amusing that when a straight person goes on and on about their sexuality, especially in graphic detail, people are very quick to tell that person that they're gross or being inappropriate. It's generally considered socially unacceptable. When a gay person does it though... people tend to dance around the subject a little bit more, as though they're not sure how they should respond. Most of the time when people do complain it's taken as homophobia (which sometimes is true and sometimes not).

I guess it's strange to me that so much a person's identity can be built around their sexual orientation. It's just as unappealing to me when a straight person is always talking about their sexuality as it is a gay person.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.1-3.5ish

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to say 4. It's not because I think you're a bad person or anything. It's just that for some reason or another I can't bring myself to read your posts much. They usually seem to be overly self-indulgent and make me feel depressed. I feel like I'm being overly harsh here, but I'm trying to be as honest as I can be.

I'm also pretty positive you are an IEI and that you do have some fans around here somewhere.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit. My weak/non-valued might be showing here. Oh well.
    Actually, the idea behind this poll is very Fi.

Overall though, the way you seem to equate theatrics to being human (and matter-of-factness as lacking humanity) suggests that you're a Fe valuing type.
    SEE

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Then claim that you're not in the least bit upset.
    But I'm not. Despite what you think, those are only your feelings. YOU just want me to be upset because YOU don't like me, and if I was honestly UPSET about what you really thought of me, you figure that I might change the way I communicate with you to make YOU more comfortable.

Not going to happen. So no it doesn't bother me no matter what you think, or else why would I ask for it? This doesn't mean that I don't care what you say, but you are still unnecessarily confusing yourself here by displacing/not understanding emotions.

And I'm not being offensive or defensive. Again since I seem to rub you the wrong way, that's how you see things. I am merely expressing myself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From 1 to 10 you get a 1, and I'd give you a zero if I could. I don't find you funny, I get no value from your posts, you constantly ramble on about being gay, you make threads about how people feel about you, you've got a fat fucking ego and I just plain don't like you.

And worst of all, you're a fucking drama queen and proud of it

And fuck this fucking need for 'expressing yourself' godamnit can't you hold it in?

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, I don't like you much either, especially since you attract a lot of negativity in your life. I thought about what I could say to help you but I doubt you would listen to me, but I hope whatever it is you get over it since you clearly have lots of problems, not based on our feelings for each other but your past history with men and a whole bunch of things. Even if we can't get along, I don't like to see people upset, and also you are clearly misguided if you think other people do not notice how unhappy you are.
    It's a message board. I don't care. You are so annoying. No one other than yourself cares at all that you're a homosexual, stop mentioning it in every god damn post. Get-over-yourself.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like you're making as many assumptions about me as I am about you. I don't really care enough about you to want you to be upset. If I did, I would try a lot harder to make you so. I was merely making an observation that your way of not caring comes off as the opposite. Different perspective I guess. Different ways of not caring.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's a message board. I don't care. You are so annoying. No one other than yourself cares at all that you're a homosexual, stop mentioning it in every god damn post. Get-over-yourself.
    You do care. I seem to have hit a nerve. I'm sorry about that. I hope you're happier in the future.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I'm going to say 4. It's not because I think you're a bad person or anything. It's just that for some reason or another I can't bring myself to read your posts much. They usually seem to be overly self-indulgent and make me feel depressed. I feel like I'm being overly harsh here, but I'm trying to be as honest as I can be.

I'm also pretty positive you are an IEI and that you do have some fans around here somewhere.
    This is a pretty accurate description of the way I felt about BulletsAndDoves not long ago. At this point though... I don't know, he seems more "searching" than anything, if that makes sense. Like he's had enough of it and needs a change of some sort. There's this feeling about him that makes it seem like he's trying to reach out for something, but that he's not sure what. He's been posting more lately (at least it seems like it), and starting more topics. It's like... "Something's got to give."

Maybe I'm way off here, but that's what it seems like from my perspective. I see it as a positive thing... It shows that he's not in a state of stagnation or hopeless resignation. When things get shaken up like that it's an opportunity for personal growth, even if it feels really bad at the time.
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cough. you're EIE.

Anyway, I like you. Scales be damned!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why on earth you can't compress your obession with yourself and gay sex into ONE thread is beyond me. And I realize this is only feeding into your constant need for attention so I should probobly stop.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't really care enough about you to want you to be upset.
    It could be either/or though. I mean I think that's true 50% of the time, with people in general. You usually try to make the other person upset precisely because you DON'T care about them. But then we somehow assume the other person should feel bad/victimized because of this. Personally it just makes me stronger.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

A man walks into a bar and the barkeeper says "what, is this a joke or something?"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    A man walks into a bar and the barkeeper says "what, is this a joke or something?"
    lol
    SEE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I don't think you quite understand. I'm really quite apathetic about you altogether. The only reason I say you're not a 5 is because your penchant for excessive attention whoring is taxing to my feeling of mellowness. It has nothing to do with you as an individual, just that I don't really care to participate in your threads usually because they seem invaluable to me. This thread was me doing as you asked because I wasn't certain that you realized that there really are some people who can't be bothered by your escapades. I just don't care. After that it became an intellectual exercise. I'm merely debating for the sake of debate. I'm bored and playing. Do what you want with this, but there really are some people in the world who are apathetic about you and your existence. It simply doesn't touch on my life.

Ugh, now I'm even bored of debate. Apparently it's time to close up shop and head to class.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Why on earth you can't compress your obession with yourself and gay sex into ONE thread is beyond me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast