Thread: Deltas on Stickam

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Deltas on Stickam

I would love it if more deltas got on stickam. Right now it's only Christy and me, and sometimes Lokivanguard. I'm hoping for more IEE's, and I'm missing Tereg. Right now it's highly dominated by gamma and alpha, with starfall being the only (hot) beta around.

Hmm, I think it'd be great if we had a healthy mix of the quadras at stickam. It's also possible to see for ourselves group dynamics in a communicative context.

This is just an appeal, and I do understand that most IEE's do not enjoy the atmosphere or are just to darn busy with work and butterlies and birds and what not, but I'm missing duality there.

And I'd wish Topaz came back.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I agree, I'd like to have more Deltas. as it is, I get pretty drained real fast on stickam.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did it one time. I don't like being on cam and probobly wont do it ever again.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may not even be in delta. Fuck this thread. Sorry.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the open non-password rooms aren't like insane, yeah I won't mind going in them. Otherwise, I'll probably be in a PW room and if I am, I usually post what the PW is.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I did it one time. I don't like being on cam and probobly wont do it ever again.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    If the open non-password rooms aren't like insane, yeah I won't mind going in them. Otherwise, I'll probably be in a PW room and if I am, I usually post what the PW is.
    I'll try that room again too.

- Voltaire

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade
    I may not even be in delta. Fuck this thread. Sorry.
    You seem IEI to me. (or SEI if not IEI)

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I'm not interested with typing. Sorry. I don't seem to care anymore. I just want good people on stickam. People who don't make a fucking dig at your character just because of your foreign accent, and people who can actually make a decent conversation. Fuck the types, fuck the subtypes. Just get on fucking stickam and stop complaining about crazy people because I'm a crazy person. If I actually like your vibe I may prevent you from being exposed to crazy people but that will also mean that I will have to cut off all connections to you since you'll probably hate me too.

With lots of love and hate,

A monster from the Hideous depths of Hell.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
    Now I'm not interested with typing. Sorry. I don't seem to care anymore. I just want good people on stickam. People who don't make a fucking dig at your character just because of your foreign accent, and people who can actually make a decent conversation. Fuck the types, fuck the subtypes. Just get on fucking stickam and stop complaining about crazy people because I'm a crazy person. If I actually like your vibe I may prevent you from being exposed to crazy people but that will also mean that I will have to cut off all connections to you since you'll probably hate me too.

With lots of love and hate,

A monster from the Hideous depths of Hell.
    BLueBlade i know what you mean, yea i dont like that fuck-up ness either man
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. I didn't really care about you knowing what I meant because it only made me confused as to why someone will actually identify with what I mean. It's fucking hideous. I don't want people to know about my thoughts, who I am, and what I do or think in my free time. It's full of shit and madness. I keep quiet just to spare people the agony of me. I'm an emotional retard, a social deviant, and mostly I don't give a fuck. I do sometimes cry over my own broken heart and resent my own self-pity, because honestly, it's useless and doesn't achieve anything.

I don't usually swear that much, but niffweed and maria got on my nerves just a moment ago and it reminded me of all the shit I've went through in my past, and I'm glad that I've gotten over it. Don't tell me you get what I mean. If you can't get any deltas on stickam, then save your breath on someone more deserving of your empathy.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not surprised there aren't more Deltas; the chat has a predominantly Beta atmosphere.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I'm not surprised there aren't more Deltas; the chat has a predominantly Beta atmosphere.
    You really think so? I pretty much love it in there, though maybe what I enjoy is the more alpha moments.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Mune, I think Alpha is a more appropriate atmosphere most of the time's i'm in there. You know, when Hitta isn't rambling about asking people about their birth day, time and hour.

- Voltaire

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    You really think so? I pretty much love it in there, though maybe what I enjoy is the more alpha moments.
    Yeah, sometimes it's more Alpha or Gamma, but centered around Beta overall, depending on the types involved, of course.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Yeah, sometimes it's more Alpha or Gamma, but centered around Beta overall, depending on the types involved, of course.
    Ah, well, I'll enjoy myself anyway.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
    Ok. I didn't really care about you knowing what I meant because it only made me confused as to why someone will actually identify with what I mean. It's fucking hideous. I don't want people to know about my thoughts, who I am, and what I do or think in my free time. It's full of shit and madness. I keep quiet just to spare people the agony of me. I'm an emotional retard, a social deviant, and mostly I don't give a fuck. I do sometimes cry over my own broken heart and resent my own self-pity, because honestly, it's useless and doesn't achieve anything.

I don't usually swear that much, but niffweed and maria got on my nerves just a moment ago and it reminded me of all the shit I've went through in my past, and I'm glad that I've gotten over it. Don't tell me you get what I mean. If you can't get any deltas on stickam, then save your breath on someone more deserving of your empathy.
    you and numbers should fight Kung Fu style

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    When is it ever Beta? I guess I'm only really in there when the atmosphere is mostly Alpha/Gamma then.
    Well, Beta types tend to be the plurality, so it's going to have a more Beta atmosphere. Maybe it's more Gamma than Beta, but compared to the forum there is way more (and , but not as noticeably) involved, partly because of the face-to-face interaction (which is why I think quadra types are generally more attracted to it). To discuss socionics or some abstract topic all you need is text, but the chat is way better for social/visual things.