Thread: Betas, how do you like your sex?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Betas, how do you like your sex?

Hey ya'll. How do you like your sex? Be descriptive, give examples. Don't be shy...I dont know where you live...yet.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buttplug
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    buttplug
    for yourself or your partner?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    for yourself or your partner?
    for you
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    for you
    ahahah if u tried...Id probably drop-kick u in the face

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahah if u tried...Id probably drop-kick u in the face
    Nah, you'll try it yourself. I 'll just watch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah... I preffer guns held to my head...its so much more intense.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh, I couldn't answer such a question. I haven't had as much experience with my sergeant major.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Ahh, I couldn't answer such a question. I haven't had as much experience with my sergeant major.
    AHA it wasnt with a sgt. major. AHAH It as with a measly private, none the less...it was uber hot.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha. Bastard Pvt. What a lowlife.

Well, I wish you luck. Maybe you'll be onto Brig Gen by next year.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it when my partner is shivering with fear, trust, pain, and pleasure. I'd rather fuck with their minds than their bodies, but since I'm a lusty creature, I'll do both.

I'm insane and I enjoy a partner who follows submissively and doesn't question my total irrational irrationality.

I enjoy using whips of all sorts, triple penetration with only me involved, and witty banter while ravaging her entirely. Don't ask how I manage the triple, I've already thought of a way. Bet you can't think of a better way, little wussies.

I don't care if you're my dual or not. If I smell that cuntliness about you, unless you're a man, I will hunt you down. I hate bulletanddoves because he's a fucking bisexual. That means that he isn't able to differentiate between a cunt and an asshole. He probably has both. Wait, doesn't that make him a dickless chode? Probably.

I would love someone who loves me despite my obvious flaws, unpardonable insensitivity, and unforgivable hatred and thirst for vengeance towards the world in general.

I only love those who love me back, and even then I'm skeptical. I demand complete submission before I trust that your love is true. I am a jealous fucker. I hate adultery, if you're mine, then don't stray away or you'll be cut of from me. I dislike envy and jealousy, because that'd just be saying I'm not good enough. I do not condone murder, since it's not by my own hands. I hate thieves, but am not above being one. I will punish all evildoers including myself since I'm ultimately hateful and hated.

With the scales I judge others with, by them I am judged.

I will not bore you with incessant facts about how I shall make you shiver with all sorts of conflicting emotions and a desire to be filled with my fullness, but I will leave you hanging with a sort of craving insane thirst for my seed in you.

TheBlueBlade,

an irrational planter of Manly seed.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice BlueBlade.

I'm surprised at how many people actually HAVEN'T replied to this threat.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
    I like it when my partner is shivering with fear, trust, pain, and pleasure. I'd rather fuck with their minds than their bodies, but since I'm a lusty creature, I'll do both.

I'm insane and I enjoy a partner who follows submissively and doesn't question my total irrational irrationality.

I enjoy using whips of all sorts, triple penetration with only me involved, and witty banter while ravaging her entirely. Don't ask how I manage the triple, I've already thought of a way. Bet you can't think of a better way, little wussies.

I don't care if you're my dual or not. If I smell that cuntliness about you, unless you're a man, I will hunt you down. I hate bulletanddoves because he's a fucking bisexual. That means that he isn't able to differentiate between a cunt and an asshole. He probably has both. Wait, doesn't that make him a dickless chode? Probably.

I would love someone who loves me despite my obvious flaws, unpardonable insensitivity, and unforgivable hatred and thirst for vengeance towards the world in general.

I only love those who love me back, and even then I'm skeptical. I demand complete submission before I trust that your love is true. I am a jealous fucker. I hate adultery, if you're mine, then don't stray away or you'll be cut of from me. I dislike envy and jealousy, because that'd just be saying I'm not good enough. I do not condone murder, since it's not by my own hands. I hate thieves, but am not above being one. I will punish all evildoers including myself since I'm ultimately hateful and hated.

I will not bore you with incessant facts about how I shall make you shiver with all sorts of conflicting emotions and a desire to be filled with my fullness, but I will leave you hanging with a sort of craving insane thirst for my seed in you.

TheBlueBlade,

dag you sound fun motherfucker, if it were not for your sweet age of 17, jailbait.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LMAO. Blueblade ya crazy bitch!

I like quivering, gasping for pain, throat fucks, chokes, spit, verbal degradation.... love grinding your pits in my face. Calling me a cunt and then spitting me right on the face. Smear, blackmailing, trying to intimidate me and using my sexual orientation against me (doesn't work but it makes me become the epic holy gay warrior that I'm destined to be)

Despite all this I'm the most peace-loving guy you'll ever know, just a very big sub/dom streak. People who are really scary are those that can't be honest about this stuff. I'm glad my dual appreciates this in me.

Now fuck my face like you mean it, bitch.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd answer but this is for beta.

and i'd exclude personal details, i'm open with generalities though.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post

TheBlueBlade,

Do you what's a fuckin laugh, you write all this shit and you don't even get paid for it. Wow, what else did you do today

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Blueblade creeped me out just there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why did he creep you out?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems crazy...literally.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, don't worry about it. The craziest thing he's probably ever done is doggy-style, and that's a MAYBE. He's just talkin'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A battle of wills is requisite foreplay. Nothing turns me on like a worthy opponent.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zenbrat View Post
    A battle of wills is requisite foreplay. Nothing turns me on like a worthy opponent.
    very IEI.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, don't worry about it. The craziest thing he's probably ever done is doggy-style, and that's a MAYBE. He's just talkin'.
    You're brilliant. You're like an downgraded form of an IEI (better than an EIE).

Fan of the Art of War, by any chance?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Fan of the Art of War, by any chance?
    It is my roadmap to existence in this cruel, cruel world.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

Now fuck my face like you mean it, bitch.

<3
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is my roadmap to existence in this cruel, cruel world.
    awesome
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like to rub my partners vagina with extremely rough sandpaper to make sure that is shiny.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's hot hitta!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    gross
    yeah it is.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    I like to rub my partners vagina with extremely rough sandpaper to make sure that is shiny.
    You are a sick, twisted individual. No wonder glamourama said the LII had the "serial killer" vibe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im an oedipal nightmare and latant bisexual and im too confused to be anyones sexual partner.

im somewhat of a black widow spider, too, i either treat men like shit and dont want them around or i'm way too intense or controlling.
    if im too passive ill get revenge, too.

i've thought before that im anti-sexual. i dunno if its because im a fuck up or if it effects me too strongly (maybe its my sensing placement or something), but it really fucks me up. i get strung out.

dating other women is too difficult and complicated, though, i think it would be a relief somehow.

i'm ruthless. i have boundary problems. i used to think i was just kinky. i used to be into the idea of bondage, but then i read some Erich Fromm (who i totally recommend) and he said bondage is one of the three questions to the problem of living that are incomplete in terms of fufilling us. Sado-Masochism is symbiotic and is an external rather than internal attempt at creating balance. The other two are "orgiasm" which i interpreted as hedonism and "social belonging." None of those things, supposedly, will make us feel balanced or allow us to grow in terms of existential issues.

Hunter Thompson said, of course, that "He who makes a beast of himself rids himself of the pain of being a man." and I also enjoy the writing of Henry Miller & Anais Ninn cronicalling their life long affairs and have often idealized infidelity. But I also resent that behavior and find it to be irresponsible.

yeah im just venting so bill me...p.s. i'd rather be in san francisco where everyone is just kinky as fuck. then maybe i wouldn't be such a neurotic basketcase.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    This thread scares my vulnerable Se.

whats your temperament?

lol and based on the above post i sure hope you realize im not hitting on you lol
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.