Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 102

Thread: Jim Morrison

  1. #1
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Jim Morrison






    I am almost done reading a biography about Jim Morrison, the lead singer of The Doors and I have came to the conclusion that he is an IXTP.

    He was very manic and doing really ridiculous things in public whether in a concert or bar, which made him appear extraverted, but whenever he wasn't manic or drunk, he was actually pretty shy and to himself.

    He was definitely a perceiver and I don't even think I have to argue that point...

    I would say that he was a thinking person when he wasn't drunk because during interviews he would do a lot of introverted thinking and take his time to answer questions carefully. He was also very logical and questioned authority like most thinking people do. He didn't really show empathy that often, but he was known to be generous with money to others, though he would do a lot of selfish things though.

    I'm kind of crossed between him being intuitive and sensing and I would say that he is balanced when it comes to this. I read that he was able to switch from one side of his brain to the other, which could explain this phenomenon pretty well. A lot of the activities he did were pure sensing activities and in the moment. He would do lots of drugs of course and do anything that he felt like to do on impulse, though intuitive perceivers are also known to do this. He was also able to tell stories and write poems with great detail like a sensing person would.

    The reason he was intuitive was because he actually accurately predicted things that would happen probably using either his intuition. He predicted that techno and punk would become popular. He also did other predictions, though the weird thing is, when asked about the future he would dodge the question, which makes him look like a sensing person at that time. So it depends which side of the brain he was using at the time, he also brought a lot of innovations to rock by incorporating jazz into his music. His poems were very abstract and some of his songs were too.

    This is why I think Jim Morrison is an IXTP, do you guys agree with me on this matter?
    Last edited by silke; 06-26-2014 at 06:45 AM. Reason: updated videos
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  2. #2
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILENTp
    I always thought he was INFp. Shy, strong feelings (I think he may have had borderline PD). Don't forget that he was a poet before he became a singer, and that his lyrics and poetry are full of symbols and metaphors.

    I can't see him as INTp because he talks to much about emotions:
    "Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel?"

    I have trouble picturing an ISTp writing stuff like this:
    "And we laugh like soft, mad children
    Smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy"
    Your bring up good points, though the reason I think he is a thinking person is because he would spend a lot of time thinking before speaking in an interview or maybe that was because he was introverted.

    He did act out on his feeling or on his impulsive nature, though he was known to be an asshole at times, but that was probably because he was drunk/high.

    His lyrics are pretty abstract with lots of poetic imagery, I think the fact that it's so hard to guess his personality was because he was high on a drug or mostly drunk 90% of the time.

    Also, Jim Morrison is a keen observor the environment, which may make him appear extraverted too, though in the whole I would say he was introverted.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  3. #3
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILENTp
    Thinking before speaking is probably an introverted thing. I'm very T and I usually don't think before speaking.

    I think being impulsive, being drunk/high and being an asshole can all be attributed to borderline PD, but that's really just speculation.

    I agree it's hard to type someone who is drunk/high continuously for many years.
    What does PD stand for? and if he was intuitive why would he get drunk/high without realizing the consequences of the future. He said he wanted to be in a weird state of mind or something like that, but it's not worth frying your brain cells for it.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  4. #4
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILENTp
    PD=personality disorder

    Borderlines have moodswings and impulse control problems. A bad combination if you'se so famous that people give you drugs for free.

    If he was sensing, why did he destroy his own body so much?
    Yeah his personality was very borderline when it came between sensing/intuition and feeling/thinking. It made him a VERY intelligent person, but also a VERY messed up person.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your bring up good points, though the reason I think he is a thinking person is because he would spend a lot of time thinking before speaking in an interview or maybe that was because he was introverted.
    The reason I think you are not a thinking person (not in socionics terms) is because you need to read more about socionics before speaking. You may have that thing called intuition or whatever they call it these days but it seems to me that you are missing some basic stuff.

    Morrison is INFp. Move on with your life.
    http://forum.socionix.com

    I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

    EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

  6. #6
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krae
    Morrison is INFp. Move on with your life.
    and your basing this on what, though it makes a lot of sense though.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILENTp
    I always thought he was INFp. Shy, strong feelings (I think he may have had borderline PD). Don't forget that he was a poet before he became a singer, and that his lyrics and poetry are full of symbols and metaphors.

    I can't see him as INTp because he talks to much about emotions:
    "Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel?"

    I have trouble picturing an ISTp writing stuff like this:
    "And we laugh like soft, mad children
    Smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy"
    Yeah. I see your point ilentp. Yet the guy was such a self destructive party animal.

    I've been playing the Doors lately, too. Haven't in years, not sure why they're attracting me now.

    K.
    Entp
    ILE

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILENTp
    I always thought he was INFp. Shy, strong feelings (I think he may have had borderline PD). Don't forget that he was a poet before he became a singer, and that his lyrics and poetry are full of symbols and metaphors.

    I can't see him as INTp because he talks to much about emotions:
    "Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel?"

    I have trouble picturing an ISTp writing stuff like this:
    "And we laugh like soft, mad children
    Smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy"
    Yeah. I see your point ilentp. Yet the guy was such a self destructive party animal. Infp sounds right.

    I've been playing the Doors lately, too. Haven't in years, not sure why they're attracting me now.

    K.
    Entp
    ILE

  9. #9

    Default

    Before you slip into unconsciousness
    I’d like to have another kiss
    Another flashing chance at bliss
    Another kiss, another kiss

    The days are bright and filled with pain
    Enclose me in your gentle rain
    The time you ran was too insane
    We’ll meet again, we’ll meet again

    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The streets are fields that never die
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You’d rather cry, I’d rather fly

    The crystal ship is being filled
    A thousand girls, a thousand thrills
    A million ways to spend your time
    When we get back, I’ll drop a line
    Oh so INFp.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He was INTx
    INTJ
    ^..^

  11. #11
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    He was INTx
    how can he possibly be a J? I know for sure now that he is either an INXP, but most likely to be an INFP. The Personality disorder ILENTP mentioned explains his self-destructive behaviour.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    He was INTx
    how can he possibly be a J? I know for sure now that he is either an INXP, but most likely to be an INFP. The Personality disorder ILENTP mentioned explains his self-destructive behaviour.
    Okay maybe not J but I really dont think he was a Feeling type
    INTJ
    ^..^

  13. #13
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    He was INTx
    how can he possibly be a J? I know for sure now that he is either an INXP, but most likely to be an INFP. The Personality disorder ILENTP mentioned explains his self-destructive behaviour.
    Okay maybe not J but I really dont think he was a Feeling type
    Hmm...I would say he was an INXP. At first, I wasn't sure between the distinction intuition and sensing, though his self-destructive behaviour is the result of PD (personality disorder) like ILENTP had stated often. He does go show aspects of thinking and feeling, though seeing him as an INTP wouldn't really classify him. He doesn't really go into scientific discussions, everything is about how he feels, though I think he is an INFP with developed thinking skills.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    He was INTx
    how can he possibly be a J? I know for sure now that he is either an INXP, but most likely to be an INFP. The Personality disorder ILENTP mentioned explains his self-destructive behaviour.
    Okay maybe not J but I really dont think he was a Feeling type
    Hmm...I would say he was an INXP. At first, I wasn't sure between the distinction intuition and sensing, though his self-destructive behaviour is the result of PD (personality disorder) like ILENTP had stated often. He does go show aspects of thinking and feeling, though seeing him as an INTP wouldn't really classify him. He doesn't really go into scientific discussions, everything is about how he feels, though I think he is an INFP with developed thinking skills.
    How would philosophy appeal to a feeling type? ( I am not tring to argue, I am really asking for an answer)
    INTJ
    ^..^

  15. #15
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poose
    He was INTx
    how can he possibly be a J? I know for sure now that he is either an INXP, but most likely to be an INFP. The Personality disorder ILENTP mentioned explains his self-destructive behaviour.
    Okay maybe not J but I really dont think he was a Feeling type
    Hmm...I would say he was an INXP. At first, I wasn't sure between the distinction intuition and sensing, though his self-destructive behaviour is the result of PD (personality disorder) like ILENTP had stated often. He does go show aspects of thinking and feeling, though seeing him as an INTP wouldn't really classify him. He doesn't really go into scientific discussions, everything is about how he feels, though I think he is an INFP with developed thinking skills.
    How would philosophy appeal to a feeling type? ( I am not tring to argue, I am really asking for an answer)
    Well, I'm a feeling type and philosophy appeals to me greatly. Philosohpy appeals to intuitive types mostly. Sensing types too, but notnearly as much.

  16. #16
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    alo, continuing from what I said from above, I know lots of feeling types that like to talk about philosophical topics just as much as thinking types.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  17. #17
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jim Morrison

    Of The Doors fame... =)

    What is he? I've heard INFp for some reason, somewhere and just wondering what you guys thought ?

    He seems Beta as hell


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  18. #18
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,619
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Jim Morrison

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Of The Doors fame... =)

    What is he? I've heard INFp for some reason, somewhere and just wondering what you guys thought ?

    He seems Beta as hell
    Yeah, I can see Ni/Se. He was quite the reckless hedonist, but also a poet and a dreamer. Wikipedia says he was "surly, sexy, scandalous and mysterious", and "symbolized the bravado and the rebellion of youth against a conservative society that seeks to squelch the individual through social control."

  19. #19
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup. Definitely an INFp.

  20. #20
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Never been able to stand him and the whole hype created
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  21. #21
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He sort of reminds me of Richard Ashcroft of The Verve.

  22. #22
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think beta ST. he seems too physical in appearance and actions to be intuitive.
    asd

  23. #23
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,619
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i think beta ST. he seems too physical in appearance and actions to be intuitive.
    I agree. Probably still perceiving though (hence ESTp). Anyone see the Doors movie (it's a somewhat fictionalized documentary)? Gave a huge Se vibe. Ray Manzarek--maybe ISTj? Wikipedia says his comments about The Doors movie were quite negative, and this is from a review of his autobiography:

    Not the most original of titles is it? “Light My Fire, My life with the Doors”. You’d have thought Ray Manzarek would have come up with something rather better than that for his life story, wouldn’t you? Well, don’t let it put you off because because Ray’s a nice guy - I think you’d enjoy reading his book. And anyway, he was never the wordsmith was he? He was the music man of the Doors, he was the keyboards man; the one who gave their music its minor key moodiness and its Fender keyboard bass.
    ...
    To be honest Ray Manzarek is a disgraceful name dropper. He wants you to know about all the iconic figures he's come into contact with in his life. He wants you to know he's well-read. He wants you to know he's known all the greats: poets, muscians and movers and shakers. He's also kept hold of many of those sixties eastern ideas and flower power attitudes down the years so reading his book you'll also be bombarded with constant references to chakras and energies and yings and yangs and chis and all that stuff.
    ...
    It's clear that one enormous motivation for Manzarek to write his book was to defend his friend.
    The second and third parts say Beta: he's concerned with his social role, and is deeply committed to a belief system, although its time may be past. My ISTj mother still goes for all that hippie stuff too. Note he is also staunchly loyal to his friend.

    "He wants you to know he's well-read."
    --this is straight out of something Rick said about Ne in the Super-Ego.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i am very attracted to him. My first guess was INFp but didn't seem right. I guess ESTp could fit

  25. #25
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO mr Morrison is from the Cult of Ecstacy, that's mean that he can be also Alpha.

    (yeah, is bull$)

  26. #26
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I went through a "Jim Morrison infatuation phase" back in college. Read all the biographies I could get my hands on, watched the movie, read his poetry, etc. I was very attracted to his entire mystique.

    Could definitely see ESTp. He was strong in the ways of
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  27. #27
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    jim morrison was totally hot. i sorta think infp is right.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  28. #28

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Jim Morrison

    ISTp seems most likely to me, for now.

  29. #29
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jim Morrison

    What type is he?

    I was pretty convinced he is INFP, but it seems I might be wrong...

  30. #30
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Beta, or at least Ni/Se quadra is a good guess.
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  31. #31
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have given this a good bit of thought, and I think Beta NF is very safe. Personally I lean IEI>EIE, in part because he seems more like a 4w3 than 3w4, but in all honesty he could be either; 7 sx/so is also a possibility, which would make EIE seem more likely, but overall I think IEI 4w3 sx/so works.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  32. #32
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    INXp ... Ni is pretty obvious in this video--as are drugs.



    This is a more lucid interview... After listening to this, there is no doubt, IMO, that Morrison is an INXp. (I'd lean toward INFp--although he's more intellectual/categorical than some other INFp entertainers like Kurt Cobain and Justin Timberlake.)

  33. #33
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yea, i think those 2 clips make a pretty strong case for IEI.
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  34. #34
    diljs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Def Beta NF, with strong lean towards INFp
    ILE - Ti.

  35. #35
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well he made a pretty fucking good stab. Rap, the most popular (by volume of records sold) form of music, is highly influenced by R&B which is a product of mainly blues and jazz; I guess that's a bit of a stretch from what he said, but obviously he knew where the roots of American music are. However the bit about one person using a bunch of electronics, well, that was pretty fucking spot on: techno and electronic music in general is probably the currently fastest-growing new genre in modern music, given that rap/hip-hop is essentially as big as it's ever going to be.

    Well spotted, Jim; 7/10.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  36. #36
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think he is a beta type as well. i like the doors music but his singing is not the best.
    asd

  37. #37
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    His singing is not the best? No, your hearing is not the best.
    he's INTp-Ni. What you're seeing is Nis tendency to display their HA functions stronger than their creative function. Listen to the interviews again, and post just one clip which indicates a creative Fe. There isn't any.
    The entire time he is using creative Te.
    He also V.Is as INTp.
    God, learn socionics plz

    Creative Te: Bringing fourth data from your unconscious and drawing comparisons between the data
    Creative Fe: Bringing fourth data from your unconscious and establishing it as a paradigm for which to compare other data
    HA Fi paraphrased: Having a touchy internal paradigm of thought
    HA Ti Paraphrased: Having a touchy internal system of conclusions on relationships between data

    How hard is this to read and interpret? It isn't that hard.
    How many of you here have actually read any socionics articles?
    Look at my language in this post, and contemplate how it displays HA Fi and creative Te over HA Ti and creative Fe.
    ......k, go do that.
    ..........done?
    Now apply that contemplation to the interviews.
    It is not that hard
    Last edited by crazedrat; 11-23-2008 at 06:30 AM.
    INTp

  38. #38
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    God, learn socionics plz
    Yeah... as if you actually know something about it...
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  39. #39
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I do. And what the fuck would you know about that?
    INTp

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He is painfully obvious that he is INFP clearly. His poetic and introverted nature being forced to use drugs as a means to communicate to the world in an extraverted way. His lyrics and poems sound IEI to me, but maybe others see it differently, I don't know!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •