Thread: Supervision relations: IEI-SLE and LII-ESE pairs

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Supervision relations: IEI-SLE and LII-ESE pairs

what do you think about your Benefactor/Supervisor dual pair - INFp and ESTp? how do you perceive them and how do you think they tend to perceive you? how do the relations between you tend to go?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you guys are cool.

one of my close college friends is INFp Fe and I think her husband is an ESTp. I get along with both of them great, they are the kind of couple that wont dump their friends to be with each other. They are fun to be around.

abstractly, i'd always thought an INFp/ESTp have some kind of ideal sex life or something.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I perceive the IEI/SLE pair as... well I can't describe it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEIs are really fun and easy-going people, despite generally being total airheads . SLEs are fun too, but the Supervision thing makes it difficult in most cases to get to know them (paradoxically they are demanding, yet their expectations are too unpredictable for me to fulfill).

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I know I've got a PoLR - is that good enough?

My paternal grandparents were ESTp-INFp - my grandmother was the INFp, and he is the ESTp.

They lived more than a hundred miles away, so I only visited them a few times a year, and we never knew very much about each other. But anyway...

My grandfather always used to give me a large sum of money whenever I visited, for me to spend on whatever I wanted - this contrasted with my father, who never gave me pocket money - I was only given money when I could justify a need for it. He occasionally took us to nice restaurants that he knew about, and he paid for everything - no expense spared. I felt uneasy about choosing whatever I wanted, with side dishes and all, but he brushed all this aside - "No, no, no...you must have what ever you want!".

He was a really nice man to me. I don't particularly know how he acted with other people, but he seemed to have the attitude "If I don't cater for my family, who will?".

I remember once, I got a splinter in my finger, and I mentioned it, and he said "Well, we must get that out right away". He got a pair of tweezers and insisted on getting the splinter out himself. I wanted to try and get it out myself, or failing that, just let it be, but I couldn't communicate this to him somehow. He really insisted on it, so I just let him. He didn't get it out.

He took his out in his car to various places - he liked storming down hills and back up again for our amusement, even in his eighties. He had to give up driving the car, but he still rode his bicycle for a few years after that. I was really astonished.

He always showed me things, which naturally led to me asking questions about these things, and then subsequently to a "...Have it" and a shrug of the shoulders as though losing it didn't bother him. For example, he gave me a headteacher's badge with his initials on it, even though I never knew him very well. I've probably lost that badge...whoops. (I got a few flints as well because he was a historian, and people kept sending him flints thinking they'd be of great interest and use).

So he treated me well, but I never felt able to talk to him about anything in great depth. Everything always seemed very now, or "Don't be miserable, come and have some ice cream".

There is less to say about my grandmother. I never seemed to know what she was up to. She always used to talk to her husband like Humphrey Bogart - "sure thing, hun", and she always said to me "Have you got yourself a sweetheart yet, huh?".

I did not know how to respond to that - I felt my answer would have been too long, and I would preferably have wished to talk quietly, rather than out in the open.

I remember that she went around the kitchen in a fairly airy manner. On at least once instance, she started open a tin with a tin opener, and her husband just pulled her by the arm and said "Let me deal with that". That was what their relationship was like. I wondered how a couple that had been together for more than fifty years seemingly had no policy on tin opening. Another time, she attempted to start on a tin before giving it to my father - "A nice strong lad like you should manage, heh!" It's just as well she wasn't in charge of a nuclear power plant.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    A little bit of Subterranean in my life
    A little bit of Subterranean by my side
    A little bit of Subterranean is all I need
    A little bit of Subterranean is what I see
    A little bit of Subterranean in the sun
    A little bit of Subterranean all night long
    A little bit of Subterranean here I am
    A little bit of you makes me your man!
    I love you and I don't find you at all creepy!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... I don't think I've ever felt so jealous of anyone in my life. You lucky bastard.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

In all seriousness, though, I think it should be noted that in no way can I be described as having 'little bits'.

Also, I am glad that glamourama doesn't know where I live.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Glamourama <3
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)