Thread: Loki's Blog

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Loki's Blog

7/10:

Woke up. Went to Work. Took a nap while still on the clock. They actually forced me to work. Ate some cookies. Still 5pm.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
    Last edited by xyz; 07-11-2008 at 01:56 AM.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, we should just sticky everyone's type blog.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL WP!

I should really find something to play with.

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post

I should really find something to play with.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^he's hot!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually Loki judging by the lack of steam, I'd say he's pretty cool by showering with cool water.

Thanks Jessica, this is giving me some ideas.

I should crack out this old game, it's so much fun

- Voltaire

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is all very, um, informative. *cough*...but you forgot something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    This is all very, um, informative. *cough*...but you forgot something.
    Thanks =] I forgot the best part of the day so far.

- Voltaire

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You actually told us your inner world by that post believe it or not.

You want to show people that you do things even when you're feeling emo and like you just wanna sit down and write stuff all day. You're putting on a brave face saying 'look what I can do.' Anybody time somebody boasts about going to work that's what they're trying to do.

Deep down though you just wanna eat ice cream with Gilly and I and talk about boys and learn that you can create life in a different way.

Let us into your real world so your physical, do-er world can be better too. It's not disconnected. Tell us how you're really feeling. What are you pissed at? You try to cover up way too much in your posts but we see, my childe. We see.

You can't protect the emo-ness. It gives you power. It's your heart chakra and cannot be avoided. I can smell your fear and insecurities even when you think you're getting away with them.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took a nap while still on the clock.
    One of these days i'm going to calculate just exactly how long I actually work. It'd probobly come out to about 2.5 hours. I take 20 minute power naps in my car. You need to try this, lokiv. Be sure to set the alarm on your cellphone.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    One of these days i'm going to calculate just exactly how long I actually work. It'd probobly come out to about 2.5 hours. I take 20 minute power naps in my car. You need to try this, lokiv. Be sure to set the alarm on your cellphone.
    That is AWESOME! I would need to drive my car somewhere to be able to pull this off though. My freakin' office is surrounded with windows. Hmmm, I need to figure something out. And yeah, with IMing, logging on to the forum, talking to co-workers, etc...not sure how many hours I actually put in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Deep down though you just wanna eat ice cream with Gilly and I and talk about boys and learn that you can create life in a different way.
    Deep down, I really DO just wanna eat icecream. But, I think i'll look at girls, I won't mind talking about guys I guess.

haha... I have a door, and I just skipped lunch and took an hour nap. It was the best nap in a long time.

Power naps sound like a good idea though.... and Jessica, I think i work about 3 hours per work week =]

- Voltaire

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    WTF? This isn't Loki's blog
    You just had to take a dump on my blog, didn't you Allie?

7/10 7pm:

I really don't like Allie.

But now thanks to sirena's post, I want KFC. Im too lazy to get my fat ass up though.

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But now thanks to sirena's post, I want KFC. Im too lazy to get my fat ass up though.
    Popeyes > KFC

Thank goodness tomorrow is my fat day.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, you're such a foodie! Eat pupusas...yeah!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine too! I love Fridays.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't google Popeyes

wtf

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the hell is a fat day?

Don't google Popeyes
    [/IMG]

wtf
    WTF!?

- Voltaire

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

canopy: something to cover the top of your head, like a tarp but on top with 4 poles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Nonsense, you love me.
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    canopy: something to cover the top of your head, like a tarp but on top with 4 poles.
    That picture has 6! Thanks for making me look ignorant

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged