Thread: Johanna Kurkela

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Johanna Kurkela

Hi,

I have been wondering about the type of the girl in the following music video for a while now:

I have to apologize that most of you don't understand the language so you can't hear what she sings about. Just try to get that from the video. It isn't hard. I have had some trouble in the past to get english speaking community to type people that don't speak english I wish this time it won't be a problem though as there are a lot of close up shots about the girl in the video and the video is slow paced so it should be easy to perform VI. Perhaps the tone of voice reveals something too.

Anyways, I can currently only see her as one of IEI, ILI, SLI, EII. The guy who is selected to be her counter actor in the video seems Delta ST to me. Also the whole video seems valuing to me. Unless you can see some there instead. Thus I'd suspect SLI or EII.

I don't know much else about the singer except that all her songs seem to be slow like this. The lack of energy in her songs is a definite pattern.

I will be leaving for a trip in 24 hours or so but I can probably get back to forum at some point. Anyways, I can see any quick answers before I leave (hint hint)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII > SEI I think she is more about a quiet sort of Fe than Si.

If all her songs are like that I doubt she is IEI.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    EII > SEI I think she is more about a quiet sort of Fe than Si.

If all her songs are like that I doubt she is IEI.
    Thanks for answering!

Oh yes...SEI...I didn't have SEI on my short list because I tend to associate a sort of bounciness in them. But I guess I shouldn't cut out types based on that kind of reasoning.

My first impression was EII. Ethical type is more likely than logical I think. Because she sings about rather sentimental subjects and even if she has a rather limited scale of expression, her expressions are kind of "feelery". Then, she seems kind of "dreamy" in a Si or Ni kind of way. Are EIIs dreamy in that way? Dunno. They are rationals and lead by Fi not by irrational "dreamy" function.

I try to translate the lyrics a bit (in a non poetic way...poetics don't translate easily)...to help evaluate whether they are more "Fi guided Fe" or "Ti guided Fe". There is certainly some Fe involved because it includes talk about internal states. However there is always a relationship component involved. So Fe mingled with Fi somehow. Perhaps Fi is the ultimate motivator there.

"Today you avoid my eyes
    you are unreachable to me

You keep changing the subject
    I sense you feel bad inside

You have some burden in your mind
    just say it without fear
    I want to learn to know what's inside

Maybe in the next life
    we are here together again
    very quietly lying side by side

Maybe in the next life
    in the moment quickly passing by
    we could lie here again ... " and so on

Her lyrics seem to all somehow relate to this kind of themes. And the songs are all kind of slow and sentimental. Dreamy. A bit idealistic. At least those that I've heard. Very low energy.

Here are some pics

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that EII seems like the likeliest.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow that was a very pretty music video. Could you find some english lyrics?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

live

Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I'm back. It seems EII is a pretty strong candidate. Let's settle with that.

I actually just realized I have known an EII female for ten years or so. I only see her very rarely though. I just did see her and it was pretty crystal clear. And she is with an ESTj so it seems to work well for her.