Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Updates at wwwsocionikonet

  1. #1
    Dmitri Lytov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Updates at www.socioniko.net

    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.

  2. #2
    Dmitri Lytov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some other important updates:

    - a section in Spanish has been significantly extended:
    www.socioniko.net/es/

    - a section in Hungarian has appeared:
    www.socioniko.net/hu/
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.

  3. #3
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like that site, including the list of celebrities, whose types can always be defended -- with the exception of Richard Nixon as ISFj. I think this makes no sense at all.

    I think Nixon was ENTj, including PoLR.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Lytov
    Some other important updates:

    - a section in Spanish has been significantly extended:
    www.socioniko.net/es/

    - a section in Hungarian has appeared:
    www.socioniko.net/hu/
    Shit, piss, fuck, can you believe it, the Spanish and Hungarian section is updated! Who could have thought? Especially fucking Hungarian! Come on everyone, quickly, let's go and read Hungarian section!

  5. #5
    Creepy-heathiep

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reniarbon

    Shit, piss, fuck, can you believe it, the Spanish and Hungarian section is updated! Who could have thought? Especially fucking Hungarian! Come on everyone, quickly, let's go and read Hungarian section!
    uncalled for! you are out there~!

  6. #6

    Default

    I speak Hungarian I might want to read it. Twat.

  7. #7
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reniarbon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Lytov
    Some other important updates:

    - a section in Spanish has been significantly extended:
    www.socioniko.net/es/

    - a section in Hungarian has appeared:
    www.socioniko.net/hu/
    Shit, piss, fuck, can you believe it, the Spanish and Hungarian section is updated! Who could have thought? Especially fucking Hungarian! Come on everyone, quickly, let's go and read Hungarian section!


    .............


    anyways..........



    Interesting updates
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I speak Hungarian I might want to read it. Twat.
    I'm 1/4 hungarian

  9. #9

    Default

    Ez minden igazi jo. :wink:

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I speak Hungarian I might want to read it. Twat.
    Yo, Sycophant,

    Szopás enyém fasz, kurva!

  11. #11

    Default

    Asshole.

  12. #12
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Asshole.

    ( @ reniarbon or whatever it is)


    Don't worry about it. I think he gets his jollies out of making outragous statements, as more people than myself may have considered.


    I mean, he is actually putting effort into it, so that says a lot right there.


    Anyhow.................
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •