Thread: The way that ESTps walk/SLE gait

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The way that ESTps walk/SLE gait

Does anyone else think the SLE has a swagger of sorts? Or is it just the SLEs I know. I think I know only two, one woman and one man. And both have a similar kind of walk. It's grounded, a bit lazy at times, confident and almost never rushed. Does that sound right?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SLE guy I used to be around in school had a walk like that, well minus the lazy part..... But that guy was a little over confident in himself if you ask me, maybe it's just the dominant

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Most Dominant SE's seem to walk like they want to be punched in the balls. They're asking for it, begging for it. Confrontation!

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Me,

I walk more like:

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

If you come any closer, I'll beat you with my stick.

I've still got a little fight in me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    it's similar, kind of

Yeah, I see the similarities there. Here is another one.

www.slutsridingmegacocks.com

A trillion rupees says you clicked on that link.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Most Dominant SE's seem to walk like they want to be punched in the balls. They're asking for it, begging for it. Confrontation!

KICK ME IN THE JIMMY!
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Does anyone else think the SLE has a swagger of sorts? Or is it just the SLEs I know. I think I know only two, one woman and one man. And both have a similar kind of walk. It's grounded, a bit lazy at times, confident and almost never rushed. Does that sound right?
    yeah i guess i notice this....of the EP's, they are the ones who least radiate impulsive energy or something.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a big base of people to confirm this...anyways one anecdote I do have. I was packing stuff to my car one day when a guy who I think was SLE was walking by. He had a sort of relaxed but confident walk. However he constantly made these little movements with his shoulders and arms and head. He was never completely still. It was like his overall appearance was showing kind of confident relaxation but those little movements made him seem a bit restless inside. It was kind of a cat like walking style. Very soft but not lazy. Not at all "rhino like" or fast either. Occasionally making sudden movements. E.g. looking around.

What was special about this guy was that he seemed to be well aware of his surroundings. I saw him quickly scanning the environment many times. I was paying special attention to him for this reason. I had my car doors open and I almost got the feeling that he is going to steal some stuff if I am not careful. Dunno why. Well, he passed my car really close and I saw him taking some quick looks as if to scan the car, scan what's inside the car, and also scan me. Our eyes met for a short moment when he was right next to my car and he quickly scanned the insides of the car and then me. He saw me looking at him and let his eyes fixate to me for a short moment and then he turned his head away. I think he was aware that I was paying attention to him.

So then he walked by and kept going but I was absolutely certain that he will look back one more time so I kept staring at him while he was taking distance from me. Then, as I had expected, he quickly turned his head and took one last scan. He saw me staring at him so our eyes were fixated for 3 seconds or so. He never stopped walking when he did his "environment scans" and his facial expression was relaxed but kind of serious all the time. I think he wasn't completely comfortable about the fact that when he looked back I was already staring at him. It was like he had lost his surprise momentum there. Then he turned his head back forward and kept going. At this point I sensed that he was not focusing on me and my car anymore but mentally "moved on" to next thing on his path.

For some reason this moment is still vivid in my memory. There was some...tension there. Dunno if it was positive or negative.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the SLE guy I would describe as more laid back, maybe not lazy. And I think it's because he's older and tired plus I never see him at work, only in social situations when he's relaxing. lol The SLE woman I know doesn't have a lazy walk at all. But it is a swagger of sorts. She's super confident.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get commented on my swagger quite a lot. That sounds exactly like it. I love doing it, haha.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people tend to be "catching up" to me when I walk. I generally do have a sense of purpose when I walk. It's to get somewhere, and therefore I want to get it overwith. No sense in doing something for 10 mins when it can be done in 7. Catch my drift?

I don't know if I would call it a swagger, but i do have an almost arrogant, definitly confident presence when I walk. If I am with my chick friends and they are "shopping" *cringe* and they are taking their time walking slow, and browsing, I tend to find myself either always having to go back to meet up with them because I find myself always a step a head or so, and the slow doey walk makes me tired and sleepy so I generally tend to go off and "browse" at my own pace til they are done and then come back to join them.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

usually, when I'm supposed to be walking alongside, or following someone, I have a tendency to daze off and, especially in a crowded environment, I get lost easily. But with SLEs they always walk so fast that it forces me to concentrate on where I'm going so I never end up getting lost lol
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. You can fucking follow me.

Can you follow, fucking me?

Can you fuck, following me!?

Fuck me, you following can!
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an odd one.