Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really hot ISTp interaction with a girl of Childlike type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gay sex
    Last edited by istpunk; 07-17-2008 at 08:20 AM.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    All those type talk can be nonsense if you think about it. Infact I'd have to say the following since because I am an ISTP and part INTP I'll offer some clarity in the idiocy abound:

1. Gender difference. Females will act in a certain way and males will act in a certain way.

2. Socio-Economic. I came from a working class, why should I approve a person especially if they were given the silver spoon. I'll never nothing to do with that person regardless.

3. Education. Same like #2. Someone who struggled in school gets my support than someone who breezed through education and got masters, etc.

4. Appearance. Does that person's appearance match well with mines? Or is it tolerable? Or not?

5. Type personality compatibililty.

It's fun we can talk types and discover that each type has certain personality quirks, but real compatibility which is why you're here on this site is those four things before the final personality compatibility.
    talking about a type in terms of characteristics does not reduce the type to characteristics. the reason why types are compatible is because they are able to do things a certain way, whether or not that is made possible through their information processing. I am confused why you didn't start a separate thread for your comments. If you want to shed light on any "idiocy" you should be willing to explain yourself.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    All those type talk can be nonsense if you think about it. Infact I'd have to say the following since because I am an ISTP and part INTP I'll offer some clarity in the idiocy abound:

1. Gender difference. Females will act in a certain way and males will act in a certain way.
    Sexist. I could say more, but I think we all know where that's headed.

2. Socio-Economic. I came from a working class, why should I approve a person especially if they were given the silver spoon. I'll never nothing to do with that person regardless.
    Congratulations for being a complete snob. So I suppose that since I come from a relative silver spoon that I shouldn't consider anyone from a working class? That I'm blessed enough to have the foundation of a solid financial background (which I recognize my parents worked hard for) must mean that I have absolutely no work ethic at all. And I suppose that only people from working classes have a sense of reality too. Thanks for reinforcing social stratification.

3. Education. Same like #2. Someone who struggled in school gets my support than someone who breezed through education and got masters, etc.
    Right, so you don't want anyone who is naturally gifted. They are obviously less worthy than someone who struggled through school. I guess I deserve no recognition since I don't have to struggle for my grades. The fact that I'm naturally talented at what I do and what I study is obviously a demeaning quality. My goodness, I didn't realize that talent is such a dirty stain on my character.

4. Appearance. Does that person's appearance match well with mines? Or is it tolerable? Or not?
    Finally something somewhat reasonable, though I would adjust this to say physical attraction since appearance is not really what we're talking about. There are plenty of people who most would consider of "intolerable" appearance who have partners that are attracted to them.

5. Type personality compatibililty.
    Woh, and way down in number 5 is personality! Actually, not even personality, but personality "compatability". That says nothing of actual character. So somewhere in your list you totally missed out on someone's actual personality. And if this is supposed to be personality, I think you're the idiot for putting it in number five.

Let's recap for a second. So you meet someone. Here's the process you go through. First, is he or she masculine or feminine? Goodness knows, if you don't fit your appointed gender role then there's something wrong with you. Only girly girls and manly men pls n thx. Second, is he/she from a good 'ol working class family. We have personalities that are so perfect, but oh no, we don't come from the same social place. I didn't realize we were in a modern rendition of Romeo and Juliet. Third, did he/she make it through university on hard work or talent? No, no, the brilliant PhD scholar currently teaching at a respected university simply will not do. You are only good enough if you've worked extra hard for your As and Bs. Who cares what your work ethic is actually like, only the people who have to work hard are good enough. Forth, do we look good together? Can I stand to look at you in the morning? Because, wow, I let you through the first three filters and suddenly realized that I don't find you even remotely physically attractive. Let's be a little more honest with ourselves here. Unless you're trying to say that as long as he or she is merely tolerable you can manage. Heck, as long as you can look at them without cringing then things are go. Fifth, do we have compatible personalities. Gee, we like lots of the same things and we get along well. We don't have much of a spark, but you're hard-working, you aren't hideous and we get along. Let's hook-up.

Wow, you're right. I'm an idiot for talking about trends in erotic attitudes where functions are concerned. I should just get together with the next person I can relate to on your 1-5 scale. Should I make a check-list? Oh, crap, the guy in the cubicle next to mine is single and matches all those criteria. Better stop looking. Thanks for your moment of profound clarity IXTp.

The point of this thread is to discuss an example of an erotic attitude pairing in action. If you don't feel that this is apparent in the video or you think that the theory of erotic attitudes is unfounded, say so and state your case before calling us idiots for discussing something that a lot of us Si/Ne experience in our romantic encounters.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    lmao. is that a female ?
    cornelius, cornelius....

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Woh, and way down in number 5 is personality! Actually, not even personality, but personality "compatability". That says nothing of actual character. So somewhere in your list you totally missed out on someone's actual personality. And if this is supposed to be personality, I think you're the idiot for putting it in number five.
    yeah it seemed too obvious.. so i thought something wasn't coming through on his english.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Congratulations for being a complete snob. So I suppose that since I come from a relative silver spoon that I shouldn't consider anyone from a working class? That I'm blessed enough to have the foundation of a solid financial background (which I recognize my parents worked hard for) must mean that I have absolutely no work ethic at all. And I suppose that only people from working classes have a sense of reality too. Thanks for reinforcing social stratification.
    Personally I wouldn't mind a suga momma.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Personally I wouldn't mind a suga momma.

i am a suga mama.. but with less money

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    i am a suga mama.. but with less money
    I'll PM you my numba.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol this video is cool

ISTp socionic descriptions made me believe that ISTps were cold and unfriendly. But the ISTps i know irl are easily the kindest and coolest ppl. but kind in their own way though
    this vid is a great example of that
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend by association that moved away not long ago.
    She was exactly like Lana. She typed her self as ENFp.
    At the time though I thought I was an INTj so I didn't pay her much attention.

I was very attracted to her though but I disregard any feelings I had because according to Socionics it would have been a disaster, and it would have been if I was INTj.

What is Lana's subtype ?

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    I have a friend by association that moved away not long ago.
    She was exactly like Lana. She typed her self as ENFp.
    At the time though I thought I was an INTj so I didn't pay her much attention.

I was very attracted to her though but I disregard any feelings I had because according to Socionics it would have been a disaster, and it would have been if I was INTj.

What is Lana's subtype ?
    You let Socionics stop you from pursuing a relationship with someone? That's ridiculous.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way Ticket View Post
    You let Socionics stop you from pursuing a relationship with someone? That's ridiculous.
    Why is that so ridiculous ?

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the kind of decision that should be based on how you feel & get along with someone. Not how a conflicted possibly entirely fallacious personality theory says you will relate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the time I saw socionics for more than it was.
    Socionics doesn't take into account well adjusted people.

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's understandable. I'm sure we've all been there. Damn socionics.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And ain't that a shame too?

Creepy-

lol, it's true. Neither do most psychology-related theories, I've found... or at the very least they place more emphasis on maladjusted people. I wonder what this says...

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we're all maladjusted in our own special way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12