Thread: Post interviews or biographies of known people you identify with

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Post interviews or biographies of known people you identify with

Post any interviews or short biographies of famous people you feel you relate to.

I feel, after reading this interview, that I relate a whole shit load to Bo Jackon

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/etick...page=bojackson

Just some excerpts:

It is a modest life, but in many ways Bo Jackson is a modest man, one who was never particularly impressed by his own achievements. He is still intimidating, thick all over, his head shaved, his stare so pointed at times that it seems as if it could melt glass. But he is also shockingly normal, considering that two decades ago, he was the most famous athlete in America.
    Yet there are times when Bo Jackson does not come across as the least bit modest. Some who are familiar with him say Bo himself has been known to embellish his past. In fact, his entire public persona was built upon a perception of omnipotence, upon a polyglottal athletic knowledge that became the basis for the most overused sports marketing catchphrase in history: Bo Knows.
    .... his childhood friends back in Bessemer, Ala. (who, Bo jokes, often refer to him as "a--hole")
    The woman in the produce aisle would like to know if Bo is doing autographs this afternoon. Normally, Bo figures, the woman wouldn't have bothered to ask -- he's almost certain he has seen her in here before, and he probably has since he comes to this same supermarket at least once a week, where today his list includes such sundries as pasta and sausage and bananas and Diet Pepsi. But since Bo is being trailed by a reporter and a photographer, since his private sphere is already being intruded upon anyway, he figures he will make an exception.

His personality anyway, not his sport achievements

There are many people, strangers and idolaters, who have no idea Bo Jackson lives in this part of the country. Part of him would prefer to keep it that way. He does not hide -- if you want to find Bo, you can find Bo, and he makes occasional public appearances, such as last weekend at the Iron Bowl game between Alabama and Auburn -- but he does not keep himself on display, either. He says he has cut off associates who have given out his cell-phone number without permission.
    Oh, and his wife happens to be a psychologist.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't think of anyone right now. If I do, I 'll post. Great thread, by the way.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I was younger and more angsty I thought I was like Kurt Cobain lol1ollalo1lllaallalaoll1!!!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surfing on Youtube, I just discovered the author David Berlinski, my immediate impression was like he's something like a more intelligent and accomplished version of myself.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ragnar, you should be euthanized as I've told you in detail before, but this is an interesting window on your mind.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A number of INFjs to various degrees, like John Williams and Michael Jackson.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly can't think of any famous people I can identify with personally. I'd love to see such a person though.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Galen.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roman Polanski. Because I look a little like him (in his 30'ies), and there is maybe some small similarity in character and a type resemblance (I type him IEI). That's all, I don't have any of his talent.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Susanna Kaysen from Girl, Interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Susanna Kaysen from Girl, Interrupted.

OMG, me too. When I saw this movie I thought for sure I was Borderline. LOL. This movie is so completely awesome.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm bummed that I can't think of anyone.

nvm I thought of someone but start at 1:13.

Last edited by blackburry; 01-02-2013 at 07:48 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I'm bummed that I can't think of anyone.

nvm I thought of someone but start at 1:13.

I like Emma Stone!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've literally spent a weekend every month doing exactly what was depicted. best time everrr.

lately I've been busy actually doing stuff. But a few nights back I was rocking out to M.I.A.'s Bad Girls. I'm not proud.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy, sort of... minus the extroversion.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I've literally spent a weekend every month doing exactly what was depicted. best time everrr.

lately I've been busy actually doing stuff. But a few nights back I was rocking out to M.I.A.'s Bad Girls. I'm not proud.
    So do you identify with Emma Stone's personality in general, or just her character in that movie?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk. I don't know her personally. so I guess my answer can be: kinda.

I think I'm more soft around the edges though. but I'm totally goofy.
    and embarass myself. people don't usually expect me to be as dorky as i really am. i like it tho. recently i've realized people like me more when I'm just myself rather than be standoffish because I hate embarassing myself.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I identify with aspects of many..
    Stephen Fry quite a bit, ... uncanny (I do believe he is close to Godliness, which in turn makes me wonder if I'm a touch narcissistic)

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marilyn Manson and Trent Reznor if I have to pick real people. I identify immensely with Manson's lyrics and Trent and I seem to think very alike logically to the point of what he says could be taken straight out of my own mouth. Creepy. Go figure though, 4w5 and 5w4 types. Manson also shares my tritype so no wonder we feel the same way about the world for most of the part.

If I have to pick fictive characters, then Fox Mulder from X-Files (EII-Ne subtype much?) or JD from Scrubs (another EII-Ne subtype?) come to mind. Both are goofy and hide a sensitive interior. I also relate to JD's inability to stand up against Dr. Cox and the feeling of not being taken seriously.

"You fucking disappoint me."

5w4 4w5 8w7 sp/sx INxP/EII

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't have an interview to post right now, but I relate to the Keanu Reeves squint.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like to think of me as a less educated Mentalist.