View Poll Results: How much do you workout?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2 days a week

4 16.00%
  • 3-4 days a week

10 40.00%
  • 5-6 days a week

2 8.00%
  • I don't workout

9 36.00%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Working out

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Working out

who works out, who doesn't, why do you, how do you, what motivates you, why don't you, all that jazz...

for me, i workout 7 days a week. on the days i don't, when i haven't, i have very low physical energy to get anything done at all that day. i've worked out through my 4 pregnancies and started back in within weeks of having each baby, except my first, he was a HANDFUL.

i workout to look and feel hot. i don't care that much about being healthy from it, that's a nice side benefit. i like my body to feel strong and sexy, which makes me feel strong and sexy in the rest of my life.

i do an interval circuit with weights and aerobic dancing. i mix it up with different videos from the library as well as shows on fittv. i like to hike mountains but with the babes that's been harder. i like to go fast and that's hard with the kids. as they get a bit older, i'll incorporate that in to what i do.

one dream of mine was to enter a ms. fitness type competition, except i'm bad about food. i'm a picky eater and eat whatever i want. so, i'm not as "cut" as i could be. but those types of athletes inspire me.

i like to physically challenge myself to do more or do something different.

i prefer to workout alone but hubby likes me to workout at the same time as him or he does it halfass. i do it at home because that's easier for me to do it before the kids wakeup. i like to do it my own way, in my own time, at my own pace without a roomful of strangers watching me.

after working out at home, we all like to go to the park to play football, basketball, run around, race each other. feels great. and we've been known to workout again in the evenings, but we go through spurts with that.

anyone else? time for me to workout now while the kids are still asleep.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How old are all of your kids?

I work-out off and on..in spurts. I'll get really inspired and go to the gym everyday hardcore for a month or two and then I just stop for no good reason. Boredum I guess. I only did cardio and that get's monotonous. Could never get into the aerobics, felt like an ass doing those. Those women get a little too excited for my liking. I only work out because it really does boost my mood. Gyms around here are too expensive, though. Anyone have a Lifetime Fitness around them? Excellent gym but it's $65 a month. $65 a month to walk on a treadmill, no thanks.

Creepy-bg

I take long walks every night for at least an hour... swim for at least an hour total every night... every couple of weeks I try to do a long ass walk like 3 or 4 miles just to feel the burn in my legs Besides that I pretty much sit on my ass I lose and gain weight pretty easily though, currently some where in between the 200-150 range I bounce around in (none of my pants or shorts will stay on my ass so I assume I'm on the low end at the moment.

In my hard tweaking times (usually when I have a job and the $$$ to spend on drugs) I move around alot at work and can get down to 140/135 depending on how bad I'm abusing. But when I'm smoking lots of bud I'll shoot back up to 200 in the space of a year.

that pretty much sums up my fitness regime. don't need to bother telling me how unhealthy it is

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wake up at 5:50 every other morning to run for an hour and in between those I run in sprints for about 20 minutes.

I hit the heavy bag randomly whenever I get my ass in a gym and I do capoeira with my housemate whenever he gets around.

Eh, I don't really work out, I just like to play a lot with different shit. batting, playing football, snowboarding, etc. Although hopefully soon I'll get to go go jetskiing with my buddy. WHO LIKES TO SEND ME FLYING INTO THE WATER AT 70MPH

(And I generally agree with jessica, women seem a little too.... excited? in aerobics class)

And the only reason I run is because it makes me feel pretty good, real relaxed for the rest of the day. Everything else is just fun.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I never do any exercise apart from the occasional walk. I sure I'm going to die of a heart attack - my body tells me this all the time.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I wake up at 5:50 every other morning to run for an hour and in between those I run in sprints for about 20 minutes.

I hit the heavy bag randomly whenever I get my ass in a gym and I do capoeira with my housemate whenever he gets around.

Eh, I don't really work out, I just like to play a lot with different shit. batting, playing football, snowboarding, etc. Although hopefully soon I'll get to go go jetskiing with my buddy. WHO LIKES TO SEND ME FLYING INTO THE WATER AT 70MPH

(And I generally agree with jessica, women seem a little too.... excited? in aerobics class)

And the only reason I run is because it makes me feel pretty good, real relaxed for the rest of the day. Everything else is just fun.
    the sprints are good practice in case you ever have to give la migra the slip

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a gym membership for a while, but being at the gym is, um, boring. And it's too crowded before and after work. I take yoga classes because that's about the only way I can *really* destress. I love Pilates too. Mostly, though, I like to get my exercise in lots of random ways from walking to playing frisbee. Exercise is always more fun when you don't notice you're doing it I miss living in a really urban area, too - I used to spend half a day just walking around my neighborhood. My current place just isn't conducive to that.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I workout well, depends on the time of the year, if I have many things to do, if I don't really feel like it, etc

Anyway, usually around 3-4-5 times a week; depending on the time of the year, it can be weight-training (including dancing), cycling, soccer or basketball; in the summer I also swim at the sea but I'm not particularly good (never learned the right techniques) so I wouldn't call it a workout.

I mostly workout because it feels pleasurable, both in the case of pure pysical exercise (such as weight-training and cycling), both in the case of more "technical" sports (like soccer and basketball, or dancing). It also has a calming effect on both my body and my thinking processes.

Among these, probably the one I've been best at is cycling. I currently get payed by my team whenever I get good results if I race, but I have not really a passion for racing and winning, so I don't know if I can make a career out of it (partially because it would take away some of the pleasure).

I do also like to hike, there are a lot of mountains nearby. Usually, what I like doing is biking to the feet of the mountains, then from there go up to (almost) the top by feet.

I don't really "like" doing weight training, however usually the strenght bonus is a plus both in everyday life and in other types of sports. Plus, if I am at home, bored, it's winter, and it's raining/snowing outside, there aren't many alternatives.

Anyway LokiV, 20 minutes is an hell of a sprint!
    Last edited by FDG; 07-03-2008 at 04:04 PM.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is this "exercise" you speak of?

I used to go out to the pool twice a week, but when I moved off campus that became a little more tricky (especially with the winter weather, taking care of my skin, hair and health after a swim is a pain in the butt). I really really enjoy long walks, but I don't have people to walk with me, which I find lonely. I would just walk with my music, but I'm not as motivated to do that as I used to be. When people want to go out with me and do things, I'll go do them. It's not that I have an aversion to exercise, it's just that I would rather stew in my own thoughts when I'm by myself then go out and exercise. I can't work out. It takes too much focus on my body, which I find boring really really quickly.

In general I like being outside and exercising, but only if I have company.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are you so skinny?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before I got married and spawned I did all kinds of things; yoga, karate, kick boxing. Now, if I can get more than one hour of uninterupted sleep at night, I might try to squeeze in a sit-up routine at 5am before the babe gets up and a run up and down the three flights of stairs at work. Right now if I try to do more than that I end up more zombified than normal.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My routine is to workout every day since I don't have much else to do. That consists of about 30-40 minutes of cardio on a stationary bike broken up into 13 minutes of speed training and 17-27 minutes of cycling with less resistance. My philosophy there kind of relies on some random chart I found one day:

In the speed training portion of my cardio I keep in the anaerobic range (avg HR of about 165). In the second half, the average is closer to 160. In terms of distance, the bike estimates I go a little over twelve and half miles on my 30 minute days to somewhere close to 17 when I stick it out for the whole 40 mins. To be honest, this can feel like hell, but when I get done and I'm pouring sweat and my legs feel like friggin machines, it's all worthwhile for me. However, I've been kind of spotty in going this last week and I've felt slightly down, so I need to get back on it.

I also weight train, but I don't really have a method. More or less every 2 or 3 days I just bench, do some barbell curls, or work my triceps. I don't know much of anything about designing a weight program, so what I do is probably pretty unorthodox and not as effective as it could be.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    How are you so skinny?
    I come by it naturally. I've always been a scrawny little thing. I also forget to eat sometimes and I generally can't eat really fattening things because they're hard on my wimpy digestive system. That being said, if I like something, I can be a piggy pig. I pretty much eat what my body says I need.

Quote Originally Posted by mune
    In the speed training portion of my cardio I keep in the anaerobic range (avg HR of about 165). In the second half, the average is closer to 160. In terms of distance, the bike estimates I go a little over twelve and half miles on my 30 minute days to somewhere close to 17 when I stick it out for the whole 40 mins. To be honest, this can feel like hell, but when I get done and I'm pouring sweat and my legs feel like friggin machines, it's all worthwhile for me. However, I've been kind of spotty in going this last week and I've felt slightly down, so I need to get back on it.
    You, sir, are a freak. But I guess you'll have a nice strong heart. Oh the puns I could make...

Sometimes (like today) I wish I was more motivated to exercise. The feeling quickly passes, though.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    How old are all of your kids?

I work-out off and on..in spurts. I'll get really inspired and go to the gym everyday hardcore for a month or two and then I just stop for no good reason. Boredum I guess. I only did cardio and that get's monotonous. Could never get into the aerobics, felt like an ass doing those. Those women get a little too excited for my liking. I only work out because it really does boost my mood. Gyms around here are too expensive, though. Anyone have a Lifetime Fitness around them? Excellent gym but it's $65 a month. $65 a month to walk on a treadmill, no thanks.
    boy 12 on the 15th, boy 8, girl 4 1/2, girl 13mos.

we're spurts people too. sometimes i see my muscles getting "too big" and so i cut back. mine develop pretty quickly. yes about the boredom thing, that's why i mix it up a lot. i've learned when i'm on the verge of my routine getting boring so i know i better come up with something new to keep myself going.

i've done those aerobic classes and the too excited thing is not me but it doesn't bother me. i'm pretty serious about it, i get into it. that's why i like doing it at home. i don't have to compare myself with anyone, i just do it.

yes, it's about mood boosting for my hubby and i too. that's why i have to do it everyday. him too.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    My routine is to workout every day since I don't have much else to do. That consists of about 30-40 minutes of cardio on a stationary bike broken up into 13 minutes of speed training and 17-27 minutes of cycling with less resistance. My philosophy there kind of relies on some random chart I found one day:

I also weight train, but I don't really have a method. More or less every 2 or 3 days I just bench, do some barbell curls, or work my triceps. I don't know much of anything about designing a weight program, so what I do is probably pretty unorthodox and not as effective as it could be.
    Keeping on hovering over 160 bpms for more than 10 minutes on a stationary bike is actually a great result, that means that if you were to translate those into road-biking, you'd go at around 40 km-h for 10 minutes straight, which is a lot.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    I had a gym membership for a while, but being at the gym is, um, boring. And it's too crowded before and after work. I take yoga classes because that's about the only way I can *really* destress. I love Pilates too. Mostly, though, I like to get my exercise in lots of random ways from walking to playing frisbee. Exercise is always more fun when you don't notice you're doing it I miss living in a really urban area, too - I used to spend half a day just walking around my neighborhood. My current place just isn't conducive to that.
    i was just thinking about yoga and for me, it's more for spiritual centerness than physical exercise. yes, i know some people get good workout from it, but, i need something "harder" to push my body more.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I do also like to hike, there are a lot of mountains nearby. Usually, what I like doing is biking to the feet of the mountains, then from there go up to (almost) the top by feet.
    that's sounds fun. from your avatar, you must have pretty mountains there?

i'm in phx, az and our mountains are dry, hot desert.

i've seen people biking UP the mountains and running up them. that's my goal one day, to be able to run up the one that's near me. i've hiked up with a baby on my back and even that burns my legs and ass.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    What is this "exercise" you speak of?

I used to go out to the pool twice a week, but when I moved off campus that became a little more tricky (especially with the winter weather, taking care of my skin, hair and health after a swim is a pain in the butt). I really really enjoy long walks, but I don't have people to walk with me, which I find lonely. I would just walk with my music, but I'm not as motivated to do that as I used to be. When people want to go out with me and do things, I'll go do them. It's not that I have an aversion to exercise, it's just that I would rather stew in my own thoughts when I'm by myself then go out and exercise. I can't work out. It takes too much focus on my body, which I find boring really really quickly.

In general I like being outside and exercising, but only if I have company.
    that makes so much sense being ENTp....cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keeping on hovering over 160 bpms for more than 10 minutes on a stationary bike is actually a great result, that means that if you were to translate those into road-biking, you'd go at around 40 km-h for 10 minutes straight, which is a lot.
    personally, i'm not into numbers about it all. the most i know is what weight i'm using and which one i used the last time i did that exercise. i listen to my body telling me what to do that day or what weight to use or how long to push it or whatever.

my hubby has to put a timer on. and i find that annoying. i know when my body is being pushed at the right rate for me that day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wake up at 6am every day to say hello to the birds and jog seven times around the block. I eat breakfast and take a shower at the same time while doing jumping jacks in the tub, and then bicycle to work where I pace back and forth for 8 hours and cook things, my equivalent of a sauna. At slow times I will do sit-ups. Immediately after work I go straight to the gym and bench-press 250 lbs for half an hour or until I get hungry, at which point I go home and eat, and then do push-ups for an hour, usually one hand at a time. I next put on a dance CD and break it down for another hour (how many hours am I up to?) and then have wild, passionate sex with three beautiful women at the same time (I don't know their names and am afraid to ask) for two hours or more and then go to sleep. If I can't sleep, I go out to the YMCA and swim for several more hours and come home to try again.

It's very fun, you should try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    i workout to look and feel hot. i don't care that much about being healthy from it, that's a nice side benefit. i like my body to feel strong and sexy, which makes me feel strong and sexy in the rest of my life.
    This sounds a bit > valuing to me.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol Elro - jumping jacks in the tub. Don't get carried away now - that could get dangerous.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I exercise only enough to stay in the shape I want. I hate the way exercise feels. I hate feeling physically strained in any way, and I regard all forms of "pleasure exercise" as boring chores, with the exception of hiking or touring or fencing; something along those lines where the exercise just happens to coincide with the activity.

I'd rather just sit on my ass and fuck around than exercise just for the sake of it. I'm planning on buying a bowflex soon and we'll see how well I tolerate spending 15 minutes a day on it.
    Last edited by discojoe; 07-03-2008 at 07:27 PM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome! I've always wondered how it would compare to being on the road.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    I wake up at 6am every day to say hello to the birds and jog seven times around the block. I eat breakfast and take a shower at the same time while doing jumping jacks in the tub, and then bicycle to work where I pace back and forth for 8 hours and cook things, my equivalent of a sauna. At slow times I will do sit-ups. Immediately after work I go straight to the gym and bench-press 250 lbs for half an hour or until I get hungry, at which point I go home and eat, and then do push-ups for an hour, usually one hand at a time. I next put on a dance CD and break it down for another hour (how many hours am I up to?) and then have wild, passionate sex with three beautiful women at the same time (I don't know their names and am afraid to ask) for two hours or more and then go to sleep. If I can't sleep, I go out to the YMCA and swim for several more hours and come home to try again.

at first, i was thinking "holy shit" and then i realized you were joking!!!

it's actually not that different than my day with my kids, except the sex with 3 women thing. we just happen to do lots of learning and exploring type things in between or while we are actively doing stuff.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    This sounds a bit > valuing to me.
    not sure really because i think there may be some "overcompensating" in Se going on there.

i like to look aesthetically pleasing (pc term for it) as i walk in a room......or wherever i go.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally, i'm not into numbers about it all. the most i know is what weight i'm using and which one i used the last time i did that exercise. i listen to my body telling me what to do that day or what weight to use or how long to push it or whatever.

my hubby has to put a timer on. and i find that annoying. i know when my body is being pushed at the right rate for me that day.
    I don't use machinery particularly often - only from time to time to test myself and my performance. I agree that it's generally better to go by sensation.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only three women? You could do better. Try having sex while you bech press, them on top. It should be optimally efficient.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't work out cuz I'm lazy... So I'm pretty much a fatass.

But I'm ok with that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not sure really because i think there may be some "overcompensating" in Se going on there.

i like to look aesthetically pleasing (pc term for it) as i walk in a room......or wherever i go.
    The way you put it seemed to emphasize external superficial qualities over positive internal sensations and good health. Do you like to push yourself to the limit even if it is painful and makes you feel physically exhausted and even bad? Do you prefer to cross your physical boundaries or listen to your body?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't, i'm busy with a little project.

- Voltaire

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy exercising, it lets out some energy. I love riding my bike super fast in an empty parking lot. I play soccer with my bro and work out sometimes, but I just sit around sometimes.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you put it seemed to emphasize external superficial qualities over positive internal sensations and good health. Do you like to push yourself to the limit even if it is painful and makes you feel physically exhausted and even bad? Do you prefer to cross your physical boundaries or listen to your body?
    the way you're putting, it's both.

i like the external superficial quality of looking hot just as much as that exercising gives me positive internal sensations and good health.

i will push myself but not to the point of pain or feeling bad. what's the point of feeling bad? i exercise to feel good!

i cross my physical boundaries only to the extent that i know i need to a bit to grow but i listen to my body about far to take it, not into the actual pain place. i want it to burn enough that i know i'm pushing it but not so much i'm gonna be hurting for days after. well, sometimes i do that only when i shake it up and do and start a new routine. i know that comes with the territory of crosstraining and beginning something new, which is fun in and of itself.

i'm still leaning toward Si on this one.

it IS important to me to be healthy. just not the MOTIVATION for exercising. i like when i go to the doc and my blood pressure is awesome, my pulse rate is low, i'm in great healthy shape. all because i live my life the way i do. i trust that that will all fall into place and it does.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the way you're putting, it's both.

i like the external superficial quality of looking hot just as much as that exercising gives me positive internal sensations and good health.

i will push myself but not to the point of pain or feeling bad. what's the point of feeling bad? i exercise to feel good!
    I would also lean to based on this. Although those questions were more about testing for ego than valuing. I don't know if intuitive quadra types are that much into feeling bad. The point of feeling bad is in the symbolic meaning of it. That you have crossed a boundary which you were not supposed to cross. Which "they" said you couldn't cross. Which your body said you couldn't cross.

As said in another thread types sometimes purposefully do things which will hurt their body and cause them negative internal sensations in order to demonstrate their strenght and willpower.

From a practical point of view if you want to maximize your benefits you need to push over the limits. That's why "listening to your body" is limiting to a type. And that's why types get way more injuries than types. They can actually be proud of these injuries and think of them as status symbols.

But you are ENFp then? I still think you are an extroverted valuing type. It doesn't leave many other choices really.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would also lean to based on this. Although those questions were more about testing for ego than valuing. I don't know if intuitive quadra types are that much into feeling bad. The point of feeling bad is in the symbolic meaning of it. That you have crossed a boundary which you were not supposed to cross. Which "they" said you couldn't cross. Which your body said you couldn't cross.

As said in another thread types sometimes purposefully do things which will hurt their body and cause them negative internal sensations in order to demonstrate their strenght and willpower.

From a practical point of view if you want to maximize your benefits you need to push over the limits. That's why "listening to your body" is limiting to a type. And that's why types get way more injuries than types. They can actually be proud of these injuries and think of them as status symbols.

But you are ENFp then? I still think you are an extroverted valuing type. It doesn't leave many other choices really.
    based on this again, it's i have done so many crazy things with my body my whole life and i've never broken a bone or much of anything. i know my body well enough to know right when and what it can handle.

possibly ENFp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

evvvvvvvvvvvveryone wants to be IEE

- Voltaire

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

based on this again, it's i have done so many crazy things with my body my whole life and i've never broken a bone or much of anything. i know my body well enough to know right when and what it can handle.

possibly ENFp
    I don't see why any of this points to weak Se or Si. Or why not pushing yourself to the point of hurting yourself and being aware of your physical limits is a point against SEE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    evvvvvvvvvvvveryone wants to be IEE
    i don't WANT to be any specific type. just trying to figure it out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see why any of this points to weak Se or Si. Or why not pushing yourself to the point of hurting yourself and being aware of your physical limits is a point against SEE.
    i'm not sure what your point is. i do not push myself to the point of hurting myself. i like to feel good, emotionally, physically. in many of the rest of areas of life i'm pretty lazy. the only other one is my parenting. i find fun in moving my body, in a variety of ways...dancing is my pure joy.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast