who works out, who doesn't, why do you, how do you, what motivates you, why don't you, all that jazz...

for me, i workout 7 days a week. on the days i don't, when i haven't, i have very low physical energy to get anything done at all that day. i've worked out through my 4 pregnancies and started back in within weeks of having each baby, except my first, he was a HANDFUL.

i workout to look and feel hot. i don't care that much about being healthy from it, that's a nice side benefit. i like my body to feel strong and sexy, which makes me feel strong and sexy in the rest of my life.

i do an interval circuit with weights and aerobic dancing. i mix it up with different videos from the library as well as shows on fittv. i like to hike mountains but with the babes that's been harder. i like to go fast and that's hard with the kids. as they get a bit older, i'll incorporate that in to what i do.

one dream of mine was to enter a ms. fitness type competition, except i'm bad about food. i'm a picky eater and eat whatever i want. so, i'm not as "cut" as i could be. but those types of athletes inspire me.

i like to physically challenge myself to do more or do something different.

i prefer to workout alone but hubby likes me to workout at the same time as him or he does it halfass. i do it at home because that's easier for me to do it before the kids wakeup. i like to do it my own way, in my own time, at my own pace without a roomful of strangers watching me.

after working out at home, we all like to go to the park to play football, basketball, run around, race each other. feels great. and we've been known to workout again in the evenings, but we go through spurts with that.

anyone else? time for me to workout now while the kids are still asleep.