Thread: Vittorio Sgarbi

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vittorio Sgarbi

--+ LSI

I doubt that anybody likes him, because he's loud, abrasive, and sees everyone who disagree with him as "liars", "ignorants", "traitors" or such. He asks everyone to respect others, except that he's unable to respect others himself. Even his mother thought, at first, that he was idiotic ("scemo").

He pretty much reminds me an uncle of mine, who's same phitype, same IM type. Except that my uncle is healthier.
    Last edited by machintruc; 07-01-2008 at 06:21 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another EIE

but I don't think his hostility is real, it's really mostly scenic...so I'd type him as an sp seven
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    He's a very good listener...... (as you didn't seem to understand irony last time I tried: this was an ironic remark)

As for type, I couldn't really tell from those clips. All he did was to scream, and it didn't feel real, more like a role he played. If he's like that IRL he's not healthy, no matter what type he is.
    A very good listener... pff... you know, --+ LSI's are the worst listeners ever. If you're --+ LSI, you're basically FUCKED and you should fuckin' kill yourself All --+ LSI's should die because they're useless.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Another EIE

but I don't think his hostility is real, it's really mostly scenic...so I'd type him as an sp seven
    A Seven !? He's nothing like Sevens. According to his mother, even at school, he sought conflicts. Then, I'm pretty sure he's S-.

He can't be EIE, because he's clearly . And, he can't be SLE, because he's Rational.