Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Delta come here

  1. #1
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Delta come here

    Stickam.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  2. #2
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  3. #3
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kandýra kandýr ýsýr hadi güzelim kandýr
    Kandýra kandýr ýsýr hadi güzelim ýsýr.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  4. #4
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Kandıra kandır ısır hadi güzelim kandır
    Kandıra kandır ısır hadi güzelim ısır.
    yes, this is the sort of info I'm after.

    my webcam broke awhile back... when i get a new one i'll go on stickam with you blue blade.

  5. #5
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    yes, this is the sort of info I'm after.

    my webcam broke awhile back... when i get a new one i'll go on stickam with you blue blade.
    You can go on there without a webcam. I do it all the time.

  6. #6
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    You can go on there without a webcam. I do it all the time.
    i absolutely LOVE your avatar qb woman. a few of my friends are into mermaids and faeries and such.... your picture looks so sweet and dreamy. and the light coming up behind her....

    fire is an awesome element, but i love water. so flowing and calming yet powerful too.

  7. #7
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    i absolutely LOVE your avatar qb woman. a few of my friends are into mermaids and faeries and such.... your picture looks so sweet and dreamy. and the light coming up behind her....

    fire is an awesome element, but i love water. so flowing and calming yet powerful too.
    Thanks! I'm not really into fairies or mythical creatures...even mermaids (oddly enough). This has just been a nickname I've had from years ago and have always used it as my screen name...so I just run with the whole theme. Most mermaid pictures I've found are of the stereotypical siren who lures sailors for evil purposes and such, but I can't identify with this at all. I guess I use these pictures as a representation of my humanity rather than as someone expressing herself metaphorically. In other words, I think of the picture as representing me through its human attributes rather than as my trying to express some deeper, abstract meaning by identifying with the mythical aspects of it. And yeah, I'm a water person too.
    (sorry if this didn't make a lot of sense)

  8. #8
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I agree, water is cool, but if I should element my personality type, I'm air. Air is the way I want to be: everywhere on earth at all times, appreciated by most people, noticed only by few.
    I guess this makes sense for me too. I'm just not very educated on the different personality types as expressed through these elements.

  9. #9
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    Thanks! I'm not really into fairies or mythical creatures...even mermaids (oddly enough). This has just been a nickname I've had from years ago and have always used it as my screen name...so I just run with the whole theme. Most mermaid pictures I've found are of the stereotypical siren who lures sailors for evil purposes and such, but I can't identify with this at all. I guess I use these pictures as a representation of my humanity rather than as someone expressing herself metaphorically. In other words, I think of the picture as representing me through its human attributes rather than as my trying to express some deeper, abstract meaning by identifying with the mythical aspects of it. And yeah, I'm a water person too.
    (sorry if this didn't make a lot of sense)
    made sense to me. i like metaphorical representations. i am dancing butterfly millionaire mama remember.

    my friends get a bit more into the mermaids, angels, faeries, atlantis kind of things than i.

    water, rain, swimming, ocean, the rush, the power, the sweet cleansing of it...the nourishing of life, running in the sprinklers, clouds, hail storms, the circle of life....

  10. #10
    kensi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, Ab, Canada
    Posts
    567
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    Thanks! I'm not really into fairies or mythical creatures...even mermaids (oddly enough). This has just been a nickname I've had from years ago and have always used it as my screen name...so I just run with the whole theme. Most mermaid pictures I've found are of the stereotypical siren who lures sailors for evil purposes and such, but I can't identify with this at all. I guess I use these pictures as a representation of my humanity rather than as someone expressing herself metaphorically. In other words, I think of the picture as representing me through its human attributes rather than as my trying to express some deeper, abstract meaning by identifying with the mythical aspects of it. And yeah, I'm a water person too.
    (sorry if this didn't make a lot of sense)
    Yeah, i like the avatar too ...it shows kind of a dual aspect to personality.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

  11. #11
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I agree, water is cool, but if I should element my personality type, I'm air. Air is the way I want to be: everywhere on earth at all times, appreciated by most people, noticed only by few.
    cool, i wrote a poem about being an eagle a few years ago. hovering, watching from above, swooping down to touch and change lives, soaring again to observe...(that's not the poem obviously, just the gist of it)

    oh something funny my hubby says. you know the song "the wind beneath my wings"? my hubby is a singer and is constantly singing something, constantly, constantly. well, he loves to bastardize songs and words. he plays with words a lot. to me, he is a dr. seuss of sorts. well, he'll sing it this way "did i ever tell you i'm your hero?" he's a bonafide goober.

  12. #12
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I agree, water is cool, but if I should element my personality type, I'm air. Air is the way I want to be: everywhere on earth at all times, appreciated by most people, noticed only by few.
    Interesting, because when I think of like what element I most closely identify with -- it's earth. The organic-ness of it. Just something to it that really appeals to me.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •