Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 113

Thread: Joy's interminable coolness: Kam is Delta?

  1. #1
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Joy's interminable coolness: Kam is Delta?

    Well, Joy and Jem gave me suspicion to believe that I could be INFj.

    Jem and I were talking last week, and she gave me a description of Te suggestive that I fully agreed with. I then read the INFj description, and I felt like the description was fully describing who I really was and not exaggerating who I was at all. I told Jem that even though I got a good vibe with INFj, I couldn't be INFj because some of the real-life statements piss me off extremely, and I typed my brother as an ESTp.

    Then yesterday, Joy came out of nowhere and told me that I could be INFj and Jem as a ENFp. I related my own Te/Se troubles with her, and she brushed them off and said that my brother could easily be ISTp(touche for me) and that the Te real life statements were slightly rude in some areas and it would piss her off too.

    One big thing: my . I will admit, I have realized that I was never so fun-loving and -ish until after I believed myself to be ISFp, and I do recall being random before finding personality types.

    There are lots of things in my mind that I identify with Jem, I never really felt like an SEI in the sense of being worried of my physical well-being. or anything. It also seems that both and are stronger within me, and the Fe is not really me, but something I try to add in and enjoy doing.

    ESTj dual? IJ temperament? Such a thing really breaks my case.

    What do you guys think?
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  2. #2
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You, Joy, and disco are all in Wisconsin, right? You should see each other and check out how it feels.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  3. #3
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lmao!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  4. #4
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    You, Joy, and disco are all in Wisconsin, right? You should see each other and check out how it feels.
    joy and I discussed this already, my situation is massive fail.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  5. #5
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    *bookmarked for use out-of-context *
    ROFL EXCELLENT
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  6. #6
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, i totally see it. thank goodness someone pointed it out.
    asd

  7. #7
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    fwiw, on a serious note i don't have a real problem with it. i have always sort of seen you as more NF than SF for whatever reason. INFx makes a little more sense.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  8. #8
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I was really thinking, and a lot of what I would call "SEI-ness" came about from thinking I was SEI. And I always thought it weird when I was supposed to be strong with Se when I hate to fight.

    This has been a great day for all of us.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  9. #9
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe>>>Fi imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  10. #10
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One big thing: my . I will admit, I have realized that I was never so fun-loving and -ish until after I believed myself to be ISFp, and I do recall being random before finding personality types.
    You're still pretty random. (c:
    There are lots of things in my mind that I identify with Jem, I never really felt like an SEI in the sense of being worried of my physical well-being. or anything. It also seems that both and are stronger within me, and the Fe is not really me, but something I try to add in and enjoy doing.
    How do you think you use Fi over Fe?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  11. #11
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    Fe>>>Fi imo.
    That is the one thing that still bothers me. I'm very adept at Fe matters, and that came out of thinking I was SEI back in October/November. I don't know how I managed to get so good in so little time, but it is a mystery to me.

    I can't tell if my friendship making skills are Fi base or Fe creative.

    How do you think you use Fi over Fe?
    I know very little about what Fi "is", but I will be frank. All of you have noticed that I have a tendency to rip into persons with Fi PoLR whenever I see them go against me in whatever way they did. I am all about interpersonal bonds and such, and I really like the EII Fi description.
    They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power raise the emotional condition in the individual, often to the EIIs expense.
    That is so me, more than "oooo Kam needs good food and a soft pillow." Not my life.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  12. #12
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    That is the one thing that still bothers me. I'm very adept at Fe matters.
    It's not a question of adeptness, it's just that the most obvious thing about you from afar is you like to rile people up. You like excitement and lots of yelling and positive emotions. Now perhaps this is not what you're typically like, but you certainly come across like that online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  13. #13
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, if kammy isn't an fe type then the whole world is bullshit. he's iei, settled, and congratulations.
    asd

  14. #14
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    It's not a question of adeptness, it's just that the most obvious thing about you from afar is you like to rile people up. You like excitement and lots of yelling and positive emotions. Now perhaps this is not what you're typically like, but you certainly come across like that online.
    This can be true, but I want to say this again. In real life, I never attempted to rile people up before November and I was SEI. I never was one for super high emotions, until November. All of this SEI behavior came out when I thought I needed to have it, and it became a part of me.

    Yes I enjoy all of what you have said intensely, the riling up, etc. But I doubt that is who I really am. Before November, I was good at making friends and random, not some raver guy who w000000000ts all the time.

    Now I w00t all the time, and I enjoy it, I like getting reactions out of people, but not too much. In that sense, I concur with the SEI description of the clown who is always joking around.

    That is the question in my mind, have I been faking this shit without knowing it, or am I an Fe creative still?
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  15. #15
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    This can be true, but I want to say this again. In real life, I never attempted to rile people up before November and I was SEI. I never was one for super high emotions, until November. All of this SEI behavior came out when I thought I needed to have it, and it became a part of me.

    Yes I enjoy all of what you have said intensely, the riling up, etc. But I doubt that is who I really am. Before November, I was good at making friends and random, not some raver guy who w000000000ts all the time.

    Now I w00t all the time, and I enjoy it, I like getting reactions out of people, but not so much. In that sense, I concur with the SEI description of the clown who is always joking around.

    That is the question in my mind, have I been faking this shit without knowing it, or am I an Fe creative still?
    ch-ch-ch-changes. a mix of hormones, lack of reality, and dull circumstances make teenhood the amazing experience it's been for human beings in the modern era time and time again. cheers, good luck, and you'll be just fine(believe me it is nothing to woot about no matter your changes in wooting frequency/duration).
    asd

  16. #16
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    ch-ch-ch-changes. a mix of hormones, lack of reality, and dull circumstances make teenhood the amazing experience it's been for human beings in the modern era time and time again. cheers, good luck, and you'll be just fine(believe me it is nothing to woot about no matter your changes in wooting frequency/duration).
    Thanks for your show of support.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  17. #17
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    This can be true, but I want to say this again. In real life, I never attempted to rile people up before November and I was SEI. I never was one for super high emotions, until November. All of this SEI behavior came out when I thought I needed to have it, and it became a part of me.

    Yes I enjoy all of what you have said intensely, the riling up, etc. But I doubt that is who I really am. Before November, I was good at making friends and random, not some raver guy who w000000000ts all the time.

    Now I w00t all the time, and I enjoy it, I like getting reactions out of people, but not too much. In that sense, I concur with the SEI description of the clown who is always joking around.

    That is the question in my mind, have I been faking this shit without knowing it, or am I an Fe creative still?
    FWIW, I don't think I'd ever be able to pull off a stunt like that long-term. I come out with Fe-like behaviour in small bursts when I'm with Fe-valuers, but it's emotionally taxing on me and makes me uncomfortable inside. I have decided to be more outgoing in the past, and made a resolve to be more friendly and talk more - and that sort of stuff is fine, but deciding to act Fe-crazy and just doing it? I could never do that and keep my sanity.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  18. #18
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Thanks for your show of support.
    your welcome. if someone said that to me when i was a sullen asshole teenager i would have definitely responded with sarcasm like, "oh that's it really? wow. i didn't think it could be summed up with a few imprecise definitions and ideas. awesome. cool. awesome. cool."
    asd

  19. #19
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    your welcome. if someone said that to me when i was a sullen asshole teenager i would have definitely responded with sarcasm like, "oh that's it really? wow. i didn't think it could be summed up with a few imprecise definitions and ideas. awesome. cool. awesome. cool."
    I am especial, like espaghetti.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jem
    but deciding to act Fe-crazy and just doing it?
    Yes.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  20. #20
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wait 6 months. Then see if you still feel the same way.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  21. #21
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Wait 6 months. Then see if you still feel the same way.
    I will wait five seconds for you to stop aggravating my Se PoLR dual.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  22. #22
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Just do what I tell ya"
    - Arnold S.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  23. #23
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    "Just do what I tell ya"
    - Arnold S.
    i withdraw.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  24. #24
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI

  25. #25
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I will wait five seconds for you to stop aggravating my Se PoLR dual.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  26. #26
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI is my guess still.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  27. #27
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    IEI is my guess still.
    I gotz a question. Why IEI? What makes you think I value Se instead of Ne?
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  28. #28
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dunno. You look intuitive to me, and you seem more Beta in general...all this stuff about "being emo" not just because Betas are emo or whatever, but because you seem to have like this consistent "identity," that people associate you as embodying certain things...it's much more Beta than Alpha; NiFe>SiFe. Also you seem to be all about like developing the wikisocion and building up alpha as a group and soforth...I dunno, it just rings true with Beta moreso than Alpha. IEI-Fe is what I would type you.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  29. #29
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I dunno. You look intuitive to me, and you seem more Beta in general...all this stuff about "being emo" not just because Betas are emo or whatever, but because you seem to have like this consistent "identity," that people associate you as embodying certain things...it's much more Beta than Alpha; NiFe>SiFe. Also you seem to be all about like developing the wikisocion and building up alpha as a group and soforth...I dunno, it just rings true with Beta moreso than Alpha. IEI-Fe is what I would type you.
    All of this is true, but there is something else that I have realized. I hate Ashton's stickam chats. There is always this feeling I get from him and the aura he somehow presents online. I don't like the guy at all.

    Although I will read the IEI domain.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  30. #30
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    jem: IEE

    kamangir: SEI or IEI, prolly SEI

    relation: semi-dual.

    kamangir....you're overthinking it. just go with your first blush, socionics is more of a whiff than a deeply scented oil.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  31. #31
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    All of this is true, but there is something else that I have realized. I hate Ashton's stickam chats. There is always this feeling I get from him and the aura he somehow presents online. I don't like the guy at all.

    Although I will read the IEI domain.
    People of all quadras have had similar reactions to Ashton. This reaction could be due to things beyond the influence of socionics type.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  32. #32
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    People of all quadras have had similar reactions to Ashton. This reaction could be due to things beyond the influence of socionics type.
    If Implied says I'm INFj, I feel like I am INFj, if Gilly says I'm INFp, I start feeling like an INFp, if sunshine lively says I'm maybe ISFp, then I consider SEI once more.

    For example, I am very hesitant in what I want to become when I go to college. I have no clue. I love when my mother tells me what I should become, because now I know what I want to do.

    That sounds like suggestive Se.

    What best removes this hesitation is when someone else really wants them to do something. The IEI then relies on the other person's strong desire to mobilize them to action, as if the force of their desire were their own.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  33. #33
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    If Implied says I'm INFj, I feel like I am INFj, if Gilly says I'm INFp, I start feeling like an INFp, if sunshine lively says I'm maybe ISFp, then I consider SEI once more.

    For example, I am very hesitant in what I want to become when I go to college. I have no clue. I love when my mother tells me what I should become, because now I know what I want to do.

    That sounds like suggestive Se.
    What's good Kam The first thing that you describe--feeling one way when you believe one thing about yourself and then another way when something else is suggested--is similar to how I felt about myself in my late teens-early 20s... Like I could be all different sorts of things, and I was not sure which of them was 'me.'

    I believe that what you're expressing is typical of intelligent ppl who are trying to become more self-aware... As to college, I relate to that too--I changed my major 4 times, and transferred schools (from one country to another.) I'm happy that it happened b/c I got to try out a lot of different things--it put me in positions to learn 'what I'm made of,' so to speak... Everyone else thought I was reckless and nuts, lol.

    It'd be great if you're delta..! I could see INFj for you, definitely, and INFp, as Gilly's said... From what I've read, ISFp seems to fit your behavior best, but then again, I haven't interacted w/ you, or even seen a picture--I'm only accurate at typing videos... I think that you're looking at the right three types though, fwiw

  34. #34
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    If Implied says I'm INFj, I feel like I am INFj, if Gilly says I'm INFp, I start feeling like an INFp, if sunshine lively says I'm maybe ISFp, then I consider SEI once more.

    For example, I am very hesitant in what I want to become when I go to college. I have no clue. I love when my mother tells me what I should become, because now I know what I want to do.

    That sounds like suggestive Se.
    Yeah, I was gonna say, sounds like Super Id Se+Ti. I do the same thing, amigo; that's what has caused my constant type-searching (I believe Salawa was the first to observe this and attribute it to Se+Ti in Super-Id...it certainly makes a lot of sense).

    Welcome to Beetuh
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  35. #35
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    You just seem so Alpha to me Kam, and I think Si > Ni
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  36. #36
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esper View Post
    I don't think I am very Fe-tastic either. In groups that are strictly social I often feel like I am wasting my time. Blame it on introversion, wanting to know the meaning of the universe, yadda yadda. Wanting to feel like...I am doing something important, revelational, life-changing. I think that is what I want.
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  37. #37
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think I am very Fe-tastic either. In groups that are strictly social I often feel like I am wasting my time. Blame it on introversion, wanting to know the meaning of the universe, yadda yadda. Wanting to feel like...I am doing something important, revelational, life-changing. I think that is what I want.
    I do not care what the meaning of the universe is, it's too broad in scale for me to even consider with any degree of accuracy and thought. Although when I get a job, I want to be doing something life-changing.

    I don't relate to getting raped by my partner either.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  38. #38
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I do not care what the meaning of the universe is, it's too broad in scale for me to even consider with any degree of accuracy and thought. Although when I get a job, I want to be doing something life-changing.

    I don't relate to getting raped by my partner either.
    LOL, I don't want to be raped by my partner. Well, I would like her to pounce on me and initiate sex when she's feeling horny but uh...I'm not one for being tied down or any of that shit.

    As for the meaning of the universe...I would like to know but it's not worth wasting time on.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  39. #39
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Same here.
    Ditto.

    Also +1 to esper's comments about focusing on doing something "revelational/life-changing." It has to feel big and important and consequential if I'm going to do it for the rest of my life, you know?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  40. #40
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kamangir
    If Implied says I'm INFj, I feel like I am INFj, if Gilly says I'm INFp, I start feeling like an INFp, if sunshine lively says I'm maybe ISFp, then I consider SEI once more.

    For example, I am very hesitant in what I want to become when I go to college. I have no clue. I love when my mother tells me what I should become, because now I know what I want to do.

    That sounds like suggestive Se.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Yeah, I was gonna say, sounds like Super Id Se+Ti. I do the same thing, amigo; that's what has caused my constant type-searching (I believe Salawa was the first to observe this and attribute it to Se+Ti in Super-Id...it certainly makes a lot of sense).

    Welcome to Beetuh
    (If that is what you believe, then why did you ever think I was beta?)


    As for that being suggestive Se, I don't know. Maybe you just don't know socionics that well, nor have confidence in your own "T" abilities.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •